Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 22. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 106
March 19, 2018, 07:49:21 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
I think no. It is maybe just that there are really sudden changes happening within the market that we do not know that is why Bitcoin was currently suffering into dump. Because why would Bitcoin loose its popularity when most people desire for having Bitcoin in their account and wanted to trade their cryptos in exchange of Bitcoin. Time will just come that Bitcoin will soon to rise again so we must be patient on waiting for a while.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 07:39:04 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

of course it is not. declining price doesn't mean loosing popularity, an up and down of price are just the normal thing for every market. precisely declining commodities price is caused by large offering of the commodities which means the popularity reaches higher level. beside bitcoin has become the popular thing in economic issue, because bitcoin has its own place in world currencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 07:12:35 PM
may be the world of crypto will be lost and increasingly not in the interest of the wif bitcoin is not able to produce again and the price continues to decline then there is no price increase at all. from there it may start the community little by little will leave bitcoin .orld community again gan.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 07:06:25 PM

Nope. Bitcoin will be famous at all. We all know that bitcoin established it's name in the market cap and it is impossible to lose it popularity. Bitcoin is the greatest happen in digital currencies and give an opportunity on the investors to ear profit. Also investor didn't allowed bitcoin to lose in the market cap instead they support it to continuous the usual used of it. Nowadays bitcoin have a big role in the digital world that why losing bitcoin in digital transaction is impossible.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
bitcoin will not lose its popularity, probably because its value is down and there are some that loss due to the reduction of bitcoin price, but not make bitcoin unpopular, in fact the forum is always crowded
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 05:57:55 PM
Although the price of bitcoin has fallen sharply recently, it is still popular in the world. The buzz of bitcoin is huge. It affects the world economy, it creates a new step. Bitcoin is still dominating the virtual currency market despite the emergence of other currencies
We all know that the price is not consistent in raising the value, but i can say that although this kind of things happens we cannot say that bitcoin is loosing it's popularity. Because in fact many more users are starting to use bitcoin and many more are getting aware of what it is and how it actually works.
yeah that point is correct with the dropping of price we cannot say that it will go to lose its popularity. It is only some conflicts in this field which are getting solved now and now the price will not drop any more as now it will go more higher which I heard from most of the financial advisers. You just believe that the future will be the era of bitcoin and we will be the best community of finance.

Bitcoin will never loose its popularity because it's already written in the history of the cryptocurrency. And it is already spread out all over the globe. Even if Bitcoin will vanish it is still in the heart and mind of the Bitcoiners. And that's the reason Bitcoin will never loose its popularity.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
March 19, 2018, 05:40:16 PM
Although the price of bitcoin has fallen sharply recently, it is still popular in the world. The buzz of bitcoin is huge. It affects the world economy, it creates a new step. Bitcoin is still dominating the virtual currency market despite the emergence of other currencies
We all know that the price is not consistent in raising the value, but i can say that although this kind of things happens we cannot say that bitcoin is loosing it's popularity. Because in fact many more users are starting to use bitcoin and many more are getting aware of what it is and how it actually works.
yeah that point is correct with the dropping of price we cannot say that it will go to lose its popularity. It is only some conflicts in this field which are getting solved now and now the price will not drop any more as now it will go more higher which I heard from most of the financial advisers. You just believe that the future will be the era of bitcoin and we will be the best community of finance.
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 05:32:48 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages over cash. Cash must rely on trust from the government. Bitcoin is important because many people do not trust the government's money and want to use Bitcoin as an alternative payment instrument when the government's currency does not perform these functions effectively. its bitcoin its life
Activity: 216
March 19, 2018, 05:30:00 PM
Bitcoin will simply be stored as digital gold. For everyday small needs, it does not work, but it gave a boost to the development of other coins and this is fine
The number of coins is small a little and for so much time many people have lost coins. Lost passwords, broke HDD .... So that the coins are getting smaller and it will always cost a lot
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
March 19, 2018, 04:46:49 PM
You're wrong. BTC can loose trust. But it is not about only BTC. market completely loose.
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 04:42:59 PM
Years of success can't be erased so easily. Maybe someone will lose interest, but Bitcoin won't be forget just because of small drops
Activity: 98
March 19, 2018, 04:34:04 PM
the popularity of bitcoin should not be seen only from the fall in prices. I think it is a very natural thing if there is a decline to reach new highs.

bitcoin itself is a very real future (in my opinion). and this is supported by the presence of some miner that persists for bitcoin.

even traders I think are still very enthusiastic to support bitcoin to be more "popular" in accordance with the definition that you assume.

bitcoin persists, and the more popular it is the certainty that must be cultivated.
Activity: 112
March 19, 2018, 04:30:54 PM
No, Bitcoin will not looss popularity. Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and also most popular crypto currency. I think bitcoin popularity is increasing day by day. A lot people feel interest to invest in bitcoin.  Recently bitcoin price has down because of bad news and FUD and many people are panic sell their bitcoin. I hope bitcoin price will recovering soon.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 04:20:32 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 19, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

No, I don't think so bitcoin cannot losses it  popularity until someone over challenges the bitcoin and overcome the price and the valuation of the BTC And now the movement has seen to get started and now you can expect the Bitcoin price charts to overcome the previous highs and lows which they fail to break and I think it is soon going to make a new record high level for sure as the uptrend momentum has started with huge volatility indicating the start of new uptrend.
Activity: 59
March 19, 2018, 04:02:13 PM
Bitcoin will never lose its popularity as long as "crypto world" exists because it is the first digital currency ever and has widen its acceptance around the world. Bitcoin also helped many people until now in earning money because it is not like any job where you need to apply a resume and undergo interviews. You can earn by investing or by trading.
Activity: 420
March 19, 2018, 03:51:09 PM
No, because the greatest part of Bitcoin's community have the required knowledge about its price volatility and about its market in general, they know that BTC price isn't stable and keep going up and down all the time almost. So they keep investing in BTC and holding it until the price hit the high levels again.
Many of people hold their money in bitcoin for the best profit and they wants that bitcoin price going to more high again, but its not mean that bitcoin will loose their popularity because bitcoin is more improve to popular in worldwide and every person want to more knowledge to get more profit.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
No, because the greatest part of Bitcoin's community have the required knowledge about its price volatility and about its market in general, they know that BTC price isn't stable and keep going up and down all the time almost. So they keep investing in BTC and holding it until the price hit the high levels again.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity because many people still believe that someday they lives might change when they invest in Bitcoin.
We all know that there are so many dips this month but that is nornal in trading and don't be discourage about it because this is the best time to investe more.
Activity: 308
March 19, 2018, 03:24:05 PM
I don't actually think that's likely to happen. Though people may start to lose interest on bitcoin because it decreases its value since the last three months, I don't think that bitcoin will also loose its popularity.

Yes it will not really happen and the reason are social media's, twitter, facebook and youtube has so many viewers and advertisers of ico's are really benefiting from promoting their own platform to earn investors because the community is really populated.
Pages:
Jump to: