Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 2. (Read 2325 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 16, 2018, 10:38:39 AM
At different points in possible BTC, and will lose popularity, well, at the moment the BTC popularity will only increase!

as long as bitcoin will continue to be the main weapon to create freedom from banking cartels their war propaganda (see lybia, see syria), the poverty they create, and the billionaires they continue to enrich while enslaving the rest into a condition of beeing forced to sell their time, bitcoin will stay popular

i am currently seeking to write a quality article on that issue to get that cleared once and for all pm me if you are interested.
It has been very popular since it existed and been leading in the global market. Though it was bombarded with issues and concerns, still it surpassed all these and was able to gain trust. Its popularity starts from us. If we spread good news and share its advantages around the world through social media, media, forum, and by any means, then it will never loose its popularity.

jes i know bitcoin is also bombarded, and i also said in another article why,

as long as the bankster cartel exist bitcoin stays valuable, as its invincible for the bankster inquisition.

when the bankster inquisition has been destroyed, the situation will change massively bitcoin will then be reevaluation what it does for the people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
April 16, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
I'm upset.. It seems to me that people are disappointed in bitcoin. After all, the price of bitcoin fell heavily.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
April 16, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
I think,the inverse thing will probably happen, that bitcoin would be more prominent. Bitcoin is known as a decent venture for a long run. Given that the market estimation of it is as of now low,surely,investing has a high inclination to come about into enormous benefit once the market estimation of Bitcoin begins to rise. We as a whole know how proficient Bitcoin is with regards to dumps so contributing would be an incredible thought.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

Definitely not! Even if price of bitcoin is down since last three months, it will not loose its popularity.  The volatility of the price for this day is just part of it's trend. The supply and demand is not as high as before.

If this will happen,  I think it will take a lot of work. As the crypto ecosystem continues to grow, more and more coins will come out. They will continue getting a backing, and Bitcoin could absolutely be dethroned. That said, the chances of this happening are fairly small for the near-term, as it just has way too many backers that have the power to help get it adopted. From governments and investors to businesses, it just has too much power behind it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
At different points in possible BTC, and will lose popularity, well, at the moment the BTC popularity will only increase!

as long as bitcoin will continue to be the main weapon to create freedom from banking cartels their war propaganda (see lybia, see syria), the poverty they create, and the billionaires they continue to enrich while enslaving the rest into a condition of beeing forced to sell their time, bitcoin will stay popular

i am currently seeking to write a quality article on that issue to get that cleared once and for all pm me if you are interested.
It has been very popular since it existed and been leading in the global market. Though it was bombarded with issues and concerns, still it surpassed all these and was able to gain trust. Its popularity starts from us. If we spread good news and share its advantages around the world through social media, media, forum, and by any means, then it will never loose its popularity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
i dont think bitcoin will loose its popularity but rather it will become more famous because many invetors are investing into it because we all know that we can have big profit into it and we all know that of we invest our money it will grow faster. so i think it wont loose bitcoin its popularity.
Activity: 294
April 16, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
Since a long time btc are losing it's preice but I think it does not reduce btc popularity because it is a common activity of cryopto market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 16, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

April 16, 2018, 09:55:57 AM
Activity: 117
April 16, 2018, 09:54:48 AM
I think not, just the opposite. more and more people are going to hunt for bitcoin due to the drop in bitcoin prices as they are today. because people believe the future bitcoin prices will be very high.
yes true, bitcoin prices will soar as long as we stay patient and expect bitcoin to be as stable as in the previous month
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

I feel popularity is not the reason that affects the price of BTC. It is due to market irregularity that results to pricr dumps. If we say popularity then I think btc is not lacking in any aspect.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 16, 2018, 09:45:21 AM
Bitcoin wouldn't lose its popularity, despite the fact that there has been a lot of negative news about bitcoin circulating all around. On the contrary, it is getting popular with each passing days and the number is growing rapidly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 09:37:17 AM
I'm sure it's impossible. bitcoin for now and the next few years bitcoin will grow and continue to grow. you've seen how the bitcoin price cycle and its development. you should be able to judge if bitcoin is still popular for now and the next few years.
the development of bitcoin is now pretty good. although the price now shows a decrease graph if we observe from last year's statistics but not a barrier to the increase of bitcoin. the belief that bitcoin can be successful still exists
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
April 16, 2018, 09:35:31 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching its highest level.
Is bitcoin lose its popularity?
Bitcoin will not lose its popularity. Bitcoin will always popular and can survive until whenever. Although since the beginning of the year Bitcoin prices has been down continuously until now this will not make Bitcoin die. I still strongly believe in Bitcoin and its sophisticated technology.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
April 16, 2018, 09:34:49 AM
I think just that over the past three months it's just a big price adjustment and for a long time it has made things more stable. In particular, price adjustments open up opportunities for all investors to buy at a low price and make a lot of money when it comes back up.
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 09:32:28 AM
I think not, just the opposite. more and more people are going to hunt for bitcoin due to the drop in bitcoin prices as they are today. because people believe the future bitcoin prices will be very high.
Activity: 9
April 16, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

bitcoin is on struggling , but still the trend is good . also now is the great chance to get involved with crypto , here have nice place to get low price btc to buy https://www.epay.com/?ref=736067 ,then hold coisn untiul the bull coming and sell it high , Tongue
April 16, 2018, 09:29:55 AM
No.Never.Bitcoin is a digital currency.day by day is users is increased.Bitcoin never be stopped.Now most of countries are accepted bitcoin.so bitcoin Neve loose it's popularity.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
April 16, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
I'm sure it's impossible. bitcoin for now and the next few years bitcoin will grow and continue to grow. you've seen how the bitcoin price cycle and its development. you should be able to judge if bitcoin is still popular for now and the next few years.
Merit: 26
April 16, 2018, 09:27:58 AM
For me, i think bitcoin will not lose its popularity, because of social media and that's why many people are getting interested in bitcoin. Because of what can bitcoin do to their lives and the because of the profit that they will get.
Pages:
Jump to: