Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 5. (Read 2325 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
April 07, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
I don't understand how one can expect bitcoin to rally again in such a short period after it went through a such a huge rally. The price isn't always going to just keep on going up. The market needs to correct too and it isn't few days work.

agree with you and bitcoin may start to grow in price when the most people don't expect such turn. next growth may be much more higher than the last one.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
I think it will become more popular. There is no doubt blockchain technology will be used in payment systems in future. And it will cause bitcoin to be more popular.
If you believe that bitcoin price falling causes bitcoin to lose its supporters, you are wrong. All of the people know that bitcoin can rise again in a short time. So why should they leave the market? I personally don't leave the market even if I lose huge money. Because I don't want to miss the opportunity. The price can rise again.so bitcoin does not loose its popularity only its value is cheaper right now. I hope for the recovery of bitcoin in order to wipe down speculations that bitcoin is dying already.
Bitcoin losing its popularity? i don't think so. Even the market price is low because of market volatility bitcoin popularity will rise much more.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
April 07, 2018, 12:43:57 PM
I believe that bitcoin won't loose its popularity, even though the media has negative view on bitcoin but we see the growing interest from people wanting to invest. Like they said when there is gone there is coming new and better than the past.
Activity: 252
April 07, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
Bitcoin is not loosing its popularity. Present price of Bitcoin are three times of April2017. $23000 price was purely speculation. If Bitcoin rise three times in a year than it is the best asset in the world.
Activity: 159
April 07, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
 I think it will become more popular. There is no doubt blockchain technology will be used in payment systems in future. And it will cause bitcoin to be more popular.
If you believe that bitcoin price falling causes bitcoin to lose its supporters, you are wrong. All of the people know that bitcoin can rise again in a short time. So why should they leave the market? I personally don't leave the market even if I lose huge money. Because I don't want to miss the opportunity. The price can rise again.so bitcoin does not loose its popularity only its value is cheaper right now. I hope for the recovery of bitcoin in order to wipe down speculations that bitcoin is dying already.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
April 07, 2018, 12:23:03 PM
I think bitcoin can not lose its popularity because now people still believe in it and the widespread popularity in the world. I hope bitcoin is still the highest value and the strongest developer in the world. The crypto market, and it will help people to become rich.
Activity: 309
Presale is live!
April 07, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
I don't understand how one can expect bitcoin to rally again in such a short period after it went through a such a huge rally. The price isn't always going to just keep on going up. The market needs to correct too and it isn't few days work.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 07, 2018, 12:22:01 PM
I think bitcoin still has the best popularity of other digital currencies. This decrease in my opinion caused many negative issues that hit bitcoin.
Activity: 443
April 07, 2018, 12:14:50 PM
Yes, the price of Bitcoin isn't growing day by day but the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day so Bitcoin doesn't lose popularity as we can see Nowadays Bitcoin is very common and also more people are getting involved with Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
April 07, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
the facts show that interest in bitcoin is steadily falling. The co-founder of the research company DataTrek, Jessica Reib, conducted an analysis of the growth in the number of cryptotices and searches related to bitcoin. It turned out that the maximum increase in the number of online purses fell in December 2017 (+ 10.7%), precisely when the price of the BTC coin reached $ 20 thousand. At the same time, the number of requests with the text "bitcoin" reached a historic high.
Activity: 25
April 07, 2018, 12:10:03 PM
As far as i am concern the production is so much that the cost, being inversely related, goes down simple
Activity: 264
April 07, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

its not, its doesnt mean it dumped it may loose ots popularity , I guess people who were involve here has an idean that Bitcoin is a volatile currency which the price is changing from time to time, I am very aware that it is volatile, I can see my savings falling for 25% but Im still holding to the fact that, Bitcoin will be great for the next few weeks and work for that as of now.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 07, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
I dont think Bitcoin will lose popularity anytime soon.In fact the whole crypto world continues to invest in it and still hoping that it will not lose its value.
Bitcoin is not losing popularity. If it did it would be zero and nobody would take it. Instead we are seeing good prices for bitcoin. Today it is $6800 which is a very big some of money when you think about it.
Activity: 434
April 07, 2018, 11:58:28 AM
I don't think bitcoin lose his popularity because everyday and every seconds we see an important number of btc transaction with high bitcoin value
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
April 07, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
I do not see any reason to say that bitcoin will cease to be popular because it is the coin of the future should not forget about it
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
April 07, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

Bitcoin price always high fluctuation. Bitcoin price drop is not reason that bitcoin losing popularity. Many factor why bitcoin price down, one of that reason is many false news and because many false news, many holder selling their bitcoin because being panic.
I am believe that bitcoin still popular because still have dominant in market and still leader on market cap
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
April 07, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

I don't know exactly but according to my twitter statistic, the popularity of cryptocurrency is a bit lower than before. In January to early march, my tweet about ICO (I joined bounty campaign) and bitcoin-related things could reached around 150-400 impressions but after that time, my tweet can barely get more than 150 impressions.
Bitcoin seems like it's faded away sometimes but it will never die.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
April 07, 2018, 10:53:02 AM
may lose popularity if many people who want to drop bitcoin and it makes the image of the bitcoin ugly and will lose its popularity.

Bitcoin will not lose its popularity if many people "drop" or sold bitcoins since the price will be the one affected by their activities and not its popularity. And even if people do it, Bitcoin will not be making any ugly image since it is the choice of the user.

Bitcoin will not lose its popularity as long as we are here supporters and investors. Bitcoin will continue to circulate in the internet for a long period of time.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 07, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

No, bitcoin does not lose its popularity, bitcoin can still rise again. Currently the market is being unstable, not just the falling bitcoin, but all the coins fall, be patient the market will be stable again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 07, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

I think its too early mate, to make bitcoin recover to its usual price or reaches the highest market value. Just wait for this nearly end of this year mate, we might know the speculation of bitcoin that will reach in $50,000 before the end of this year will be granted. Be patience.
Pages:
Jump to: