Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 6. (Read 2325 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
No bitcoin does not loose its popularity only its value is cheaper right now. I hope for the recovery of bitcoin in order to wipe down speculations that bitcoin is dying already.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 10:30:46 AM
Bitcoin is facing challenges where in there are news that bitcoin is a scam on different countries,  but still Bitcoin is still competitive  and still doing good in the market that will not lose its popularity.  We know that if one is doing good and performing will they will try to destroy it with wrong information or try to copy it.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 10:18:24 AM
As bitcoin is popular in the past so this will also popular in the future too bitcoin is good for the future to hold while for the popularity the bitcoin popularity will not lose but it will more popular in the future like the regulations on bitcoin are now cancelled.
Activity: 112
April 07, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
I dont think Bitcoin will lose popularity anytime soon.In fact the whole crypto world continues to invest in it and still hoping that it will not lose its value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

No,it wont lose its popularity. IMHO,No matter what happens,
 bitcoin is already a part of the history as the highest coin value in the cryptocurrency. It will always be considered as the first coin in the digital market and will continue to retain its position in the crypto world and it will surely stay that way for a very long time.
I believe whats happening to bitcoin right now is only temporary.
It will always go back to the way it was.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 10:15:34 AM
many people are now too panicked so make Bitcoin opinion will lose its popularity, I think it has just started too far to say Bitcoin will lose popularity..
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 10:10:38 AM
I think that is not possible with bitcoin, because bitcoin is now the most valuable and it attracts big investors to participate in it. Now there has been a huge decline in the price of it's bad influence on the popularity of bitcoin but I think it's totally unimportant in fact and I hope it will soon recover and grow strong in the future.
Activity: 196
April 07, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
Bitcoin is getting more popular this past few years. And I believe it will retain its reputation and popularity. Even if it hits the rock bottomof its value, Bitcoin will not die and will rise up again.
yes i agree with you bitcoin is going more popular then before because bitcoin is the king of all crypto and its users are increasing day by day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
For me, aslong as bitcoin has a value it will never loose its popularity.
Because one of the reason why it is very popular is its value. All people can get big profit because of bitcoin, and untill now no crypto can replace it. Bitcoin has a bright future and we all can see that. So what are you waiting for invest now then support bitcoin untill the end.
Activity: 218
April 07, 2018, 09:59:16 AM
I think no, we cannot feel the bitcoin now because the price is low but when the value of bitcoin will get high then, there is a lot of people who will post about bitcoin that the bitcoin price is now high, we can't feel the presence of bitcoin because the price is low but sooner or later we will feel it.
Activity: 378
April 07, 2018, 09:58:35 AM
Bitcoin is getting more popular this past few years. And I believe it will retain its reputation and popularity. Even if it hits the rock bottomof its value, Bitcoin will not die and will rise up again.
It is normal that the value of bitcoin is dumping for long time, and i believe that bitcoin is still not loosing there popularity because almost all people here in crypto world is just waiting for a very high dump befote they will buy again a lot of bitcoin, and i am sure that bitcoin will not loose it's popularuty, bitcoin is will surely be more popular this year.
Activity: 322
April 07, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

Of course yes nothing is gonna last forver all things all famouse will always lose their popularity especially today that the technology are advance so they are very much faster to replace compared to the past years but for me bitcoins are gonna last for a long time before they lose their popularity because nothing is gonna beat them even if they are falling it seems like they are the basis of the other coins because if they are falling tha other coins are falling too.
Activity: 286
April 07, 2018, 09:54:36 AM
Now there has been a huge decline in prices that really bad impact on the popularity of bitcoin but I think it is absolutely unimportant in fact
Activity: 56
April 07, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

No I think bitcoin won't loose its popularity, even though it will be banned in social media people will use bitcoin.
Activity: 383
April 07, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
in my opinion lost popularity I think not because of the reason until now there are still many investors or people who still access bitcoin with the state of bitcoin free fall in price and value
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 07, 2018, 09:49:18 AM
I think it will lose popularity only after a few years and it is unlikely it will likely be the most common currency
Activity: 147
April 07, 2018, 09:38:24 AM
Bitcoin popularity is increasing everyday because people nowadays are introducing bitcoin and start using bitcoin as a payment method. 3rd world countries slowly start to apply the bitcoin as payment too.
Activity: 98
April 07, 2018, 09:31:36 AM
I don't think bitcoin's price decline has a lot to do with the popularity of bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is falling, but I think it's becoming more and more popular. Now more countries accept bitcoins, more people are involved in bitcoin, and its development is getting better and better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 09:27:36 AM
bitcoin is very difficult to eliminate its popularity because bitcoin has become popular in almost all countries by investing in it definitely bitcoin will be stable again in the near future.
I totally agree with your understanding.
It's hard to say bitcoin is losing its popularity because bitcoin is getting global slowly and even bitcoin is able to give people what they want so they can change their lifestyle.
Activity: 182
April 07, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
Everyday many people are interested in bitcoin. Its popularity will not loose. When the price is low, it is the time that many investors are interested because of low price. 
Pages:
Jump to: