Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 4. (Read 2325 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
April 07, 2018, 06:40:46 PM
I don't care if bitcoin lose the popularity as long as i earned from it. And i believe this coming few months bitcoin will be back to normal and the value will rise again.

And how do your manage to earn from it now, when all the market is down for such a long period of time? Or you are a long-term investor who is waiting for better times to come?

And to the question, the answer is simple. People loved bitcoin for its ability to make you rich, and then they got disappointed and run away. They never cared about its main idea and mission, which was never about making someone rich.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 06:30:21 PM
Bitcoin will always be the standard.  The best dev team and everything still follows bitcoin price.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 04:30:10 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
I don't care if bitcoin lose the popularity as long as i earned from it. And i believe this coming few months bitcoin will be back to normal and the value will rise again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 07, 2018, 04:21:36 PM
my opinion that bitcoin is now experiencing a change in legalization in terms of do not know how to impose a tax that would pay salaries to tax officials)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 07, 2018, 04:18:32 PM
I don't understand how one can expect bitcoin to rally again in such a short period after it went through a such a huge rally. The price isn't always going to just keep on going up. The market needs to correct too and it isn't few days work.
I do not think Bitcoin might lose its popularity. It is just because the number of people who have invested in the coins is way to huge and the more the demand of a good, the more the price rise.  Also the price depends on the speculations and you can never speculate about the end of something, that is your speculations might be true of untrue you never know.
Activity: 322
April 07, 2018, 03:42:37 PM
Bitcoin is not celebs in the real world , celeb will loose their famous when getting old , but it will not happen to bitcon , more older more fierceful for bitcoin , i still belive bitcoin will get investor;s trust someday and back in the moon track again soon , love bitcoin and be the bitcoiners!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
April 07, 2018, 03:37:26 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

Since nothing is permanent in this world, I think yes, bitcoin might still lose it's popularity and might lose it's name in the mainstream but what matters most is that this crypto currency won't lose it's capability to provide a good chance for us to earn and gain a better living through it's profitable investment.
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 07, 2018, 03:33:17 PM
I think is hard for bitcoin to lose it popularity if still many user hold bitcoin in their pocket
Bitcoin have a interest not just in it value but in tech and system too. Still need a lot of time to recovery from this fall
I agree with you, that it is very difficult for Bitcoin to lose interest because big enthusiasts are still loyal to investing in Bitcoin.
in my opinion it only takes some time for Bitcoin to recover. and I hope not too long.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 03:21:03 PM
I think is hard for bitcoin to lose it popularity if still many user hold bitcoin in their pocket
Bitcoin have a interest not just in it value but in tech and system too. Still need a lot of time to recovery from this fall
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
April 07, 2018, 03:19:09 PM
No way. That is not possible to lose Bitcoin popularity. Bitcoin popularity is going so high day by day. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. No one can defeat it. Every crypto token depends on it. Although Bitcoin price is so low now. But this is not the decrease in its popularity. The present situation is very common for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will increase soon.
Activity: 316
April 07, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

Do you really want bitcoin always in the top? That's really the tactic of the other when the bitcoin is too heavy it needs to go down to the lowest possible net profit. See how many days, weeks, or months you'll see once again Bitcoin. Especially good news is coming.
Activity: 84
April 07, 2018, 02:34:08 PM
Yes, for the past three months, the price of bitcoin has fallen. Many people lost a lot of money. But I don't think the drop in bitcoin prices has had a big impact on the popularity of bitcoin. Now that bitcoin is accepted by more countries, it is becoming more and more popular.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

Bitcoin community is growing day by day, price has nothing to do with it. If you take closer look many people are interested in it when it reaches ATH because all they see and want is money and nothing more. We are building the future here and better world where we are not forced to trust the middle man to transact and send money globally. Banks fear this thing which is why you need to know you are on the right path. Don't expect that many people understand and know about crypto within one nigh period. This whole thing needs time and when you look it passed like 10years almost and be sure that within next 5 community will grow even at the more speed.
The stability about bitcoin value has nothing to do from its popularity. Because despite of not being stable in the price of bitcoin many users are still using and earning in bitcoin and nowadays there are people who start using it also. The number of users of bitcoin is rapidly increasing so its popularity as well.
If this fall in price continues to happen then definitely Bitcoin will loose its popularity.Bitcoin has gained a lot of users in the last nine years.Its popularity is very high.Many people invest in Bitcoin due to its profit margins.It is unable to rise at that rate which it used to do earlier.Demand of bitcoin is also falling a bit.People are selling their bitcoins as the prices are not rising and they are suffering from loses.It is also complicated for normal people too as it requires some basic knowledge.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
April 07, 2018, 01:36:35 PM
I think bitcoin is still very popular right now. In the past few months, the price of bitcoin has fallen, but I don't think it has much to do with the popularity of bitcoin. Now more countries accept bitcoin, and more people are taking part in it, and it has become more popular.
Activity: 10
April 07, 2018, 01:32:06 PM
I do not think it's losing popularity. It has simply caused so much mediatic controversy and has taken so many prohibitions in the world that it can be said that there are apparently some limitations (Although it is not quite so, remember that it is a free currency of control)
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
April 07, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Bitcoin community is growing day by day, price has nothing to do with it. If you take closer look many people are interested in it when it reaches ATH because all they see and want is money and nothing more. We are building the future here and better world where we are not forced to trust the middle man to transact and send money globally. Banks fear this thing which is why you need to know you are on the right path. Don't expect that many people understand and know about crypto within one nigh period. This whole thing needs time and when you look it passed like 10years almost and be sure that within next 5 community will grow even at the more speed.
The stability about bitcoin value has nothing to do from its popularity. Because despite of not being stable in the price of bitcoin many users are still using and earning in bitcoin and nowadays there are people who start using it also. The number of users of bitcoin is rapidly increasing so its popularity as well.
Activity: 151
April 07, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
Bitcoin's price is volatile and i believe it will rise again, we better wait for the right time to sell our bitcoin's and that's why i belive that bitcoin can't loose  it's popularity in the market. Also i know more people motivate to join in this kind of activities because they know it's not scam even if there is always a fake news about bitcoin. Don't panic and everthing will be ok soon.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 12:59:03 PM
most unskilled investors have already emerged from the crypto currency, and only players who play at the course races remain in the market, as well as those investors who still believe in another take-off of bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 07, 2018, 12:56:27 PM
I don't understand how one can expect bitcoin to rally again in such a short period after it went through a such a huge rally. The price isn't always going to just keep on going up. The market needs to correct too and it isn't few days work.

Exactly. You cant just expect the bull to take control all the time. it needs to get rest and preparing for another rally.
But I really hope market will recover soon Tongue

Bitoin will only lose popularity if only there is a new innovation better than blockchain, other than that I cant find any reason
Activity: 237
April 07, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

I think it will never happened that bitcoin loose its popularity because as i observe bitcoin more and more popular when the day passed. So i conclude that it will never happen that bitcoin lose it popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: