Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 14. (Read 2656 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
Bitcoin will surely remain the dominant  coin for a long time to come because it is pole long ahead of all the other altcoins both in price and market share volume. Despite the scalability issues with bitcoin it is still ahead.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 02:46:19 PM
As bitcoin has been getting a lot of investors attention all around the globe, compared to other altcoins. So, it would remain dominant for some time in future too.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 02:43:10 PM
Bitcoin will remain dominant since there will be more people hodling it.. It will still be the pair of all cryptos..
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 02:42:06 PM
Bitcoin has always been the most dominant coin, at least on this market, and that is not going to change, not even if it stops being the number 1 in a near future
Activity: 45
June 17, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
As far as I have observed still bitcoin remains dominant over other altcoins. The support with bitcoin is still high though other altcoins are gaining popularity but when looking at the graphs on exchanges we can clearly notice how the trends follows that of bitcoin. Maybe this is because bitcoin is still the most popular coin due to being the first cryptocurrency to exist and was successful despite being affected by so much FUDs.
Activity: 78
June 17, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
I think bitcoin will dominate at least 3-4 more years, since most investors believe only bitcoin, but that it will be displaced by 100%.
Activity: 294
June 17, 2018, 02:03:52 PM
Simply yes, It is the first crypto coin recognized by the world, and it is still the controlling factor of almost all the ALT coins, something we've seen over and over when BTC price goes down, ALT's follow and go down, when BTC price go up they follow and go down, so it's pretty safe to assume that BTC is the Dominant factor for cryptocurrency.

There may be competitors like ETH and NEO with all the ICO's based on them, but with the circulation of bitcoin they will have always have to stay behind BTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 07:14:20 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
I think bitcoin will be the dominant coin because I think bitcoin using technological advances and the development of time and bitcoin pioneer cryptocurrency so will be dominant future
Activity: 121
June 16, 2018, 07:08:39 PM
I think it will at least for the upcoming few years.

The issue is that almost all other cryptocurrencies are heavily dependant on BTC, and whatever happens to it, the rest will also experience.

I noticed during the market crash. The rest of the altcoins were behaving almost like BTC, going up and down in accordance with the BTC pump and dump.

Thus, I believe BTC will continue staying dominant unless another coin really proves being better than BTC, and beats BTC.

Although bitcoin are not in good condition due to it's low value it is still dominant because it is alive and exist in crypto world. Permanent in the top even though their are many tokens existing now.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 16, 2018, 06:55:19 PM
There is nothing definite in the very tight crypto competition, as we know that there are currently over 1600 coins and tokens and all compete to number # 1, I'm sure that someday there will be better coins than bitcoin.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 16, 2018, 06:43:57 PM
personally I think that btc will remain the most dominant coin because if any other coin has the potential to do it and does it we will have a huge crash or a huge panic in market and decentralization mentality may be threatened.
Even though the price is low, Bitcoin is still the most dominant cryptocurrency; it is still a the most profitable coin in the market. And it will be more profitable when the price rises.
Activity: 75
June 16, 2018, 06:38:59 PM
Yes it will, all other coins are dependent on it. Most financial institution only recognizes Bitcoin to exchange to fiat. Therefore, if bitcoin does not eliminate the shortcomings in it and will not be constantly improved, it will quickly lose its popularity and demand, which will lead to a drop in its price and about the dominant position is out of the question.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 06:31:16 PM
recently it seems that btc will be the most dominant coin for a long time and maybe as soon as the crypto market will survive, unless btc will show updates, very high fees and other disadvantages within time.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
June 16, 2018, 06:19:07 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Yes,  bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both in short or long term investments. Bitcoin has been the first in crypto currency for a long period of time and until now.  It will not easily  be defeated.
Activity: 308
June 16, 2018, 06:09:03 PM
personally I think that btc will remain the most dominant coin because if any other coin has the potential to do it and does it we will have a huge crash or a huge panic in market and decentralization mentality may be threatened.
Activity: 75
June 16, 2018, 05:49:09 PM
Crypto is most popular and if we ask people about crypto the answer we will get is bitcoin, So first priority people who want to invest is bitcoin in addition to both for short term investment and good bitcoin length it can easily generate profit.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
June 16, 2018, 02:38:48 PM
Bitcoin will continue to rule since it has no tight competition on the market. Ethereum is doing incredibly great yet has a long way to go in order to catch up with Bitcoin even in terms of market capitalization. Bitcoin usability has not ceased growing. It reaches new acceptance and usage each day.
Activity: 178
June 16, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
Ofcourse, it will still be the king of crypto, since bitcoin have many competancies, it will still be dominant through out the year, since it is the most stable crypto, and every cryto are relying on bitcoins price.
Activity: 361
June 16, 2018, 02:31:13 PM
According to my concept Bitcoin is the king among the cryptocurrency since the Bitcoin market capital and daily traded volumes found very high The transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with blockchain technology that ensures the security and the clarity of Bitcoin. It is a decentralized one and the network is sound without an intermediary it maintains the anonymity and is the dominant one with specific features the identity of the user is not revealed .
copper member
Activity: 280
June 16, 2018, 02:16:16 PM
In today's time, Bitcoin dominated the crypto market. Because at this time many people are working in this forum by joining Bitcoin. Many coins in the future can come in the market. Which can harm Bitcoin. Therefore, Bitcoin has to take some steps to keep its dominant in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: