Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 34. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 09:23:54 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
For the past years we see bitcoin in tge market on the undisputed and undefeated number one spot of the most revered to or most crowdfunded cryptocurrency. There might be competitors, but are not as big abd as established as bitcoin itself. I think bitcoin will remain dominant in the market until a good cryptocurrency with striking features abd projects arises.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 09:18:10 PM
I believe if bitcoin will remain the dominant coin for long and short term. Especially short-term, bitcoin will still lead the world of crypto currency. While for the long term, bitcoin will still exist even though I'm not sure the bitcoin position will be the top in crypto currency. If bitcoin stays innovating offsets of other crypto currency coins, then I'm sure bitcoin will remain dominant both long term and short term. But if the bitcoin is static then bitcoin will go extinct by itself. If you look at bitcoin developments lately, I've seen innovations from bitcoin, such as bitcoin creating bitcoin banknotes and have set up some ATMs to facilitate user transactions. A proud boost for bitcoin.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 09:15:44 PM
I think it will be the dominant coin as it was the first cryptocurrency and has the maximum number of users. Only any coin with some out of the box benefits can be able to replace it, but this possibility is very feeble.
Activity: 70
June 07, 2018, 09:14:50 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Very interesting thread. I read through it and I see everyone is standing behind the bitcoin. Awesome.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 07, 2018, 09:10:20 PM
Yes. I think bitcoin already ruled them all. There are thousands of coins yet bitcoin has the dominance of 37.9% as per coinmarketcamp.com. This will only prove that bitcoin will continue to be number one among all coin and will continue to coexist with other coin. What is amazing about bitcoin's dominance is that its not affecting the progress of other coin. Its unconsciously backing up other alts.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

We all know the bitcoin is the most dominant coin in all time and it will last even in both long-term or short-term. Nowadays bitcoin still the dominant coin even the value of it is unstable. Also, investors and holders are continuing to believe the capacity of it in the market. Although there are many coins are existed and become potential in the market but it is still dependent on the bitcoin price especially on the movement of it. Bitcoin remains leading the price market of all coins nowadays.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
June 07, 2018, 09:04:32 PM
I think BTC will continue to dominate the cryptocurrencies market for a short time
Still holds the confidence of most dealers in the market,
Please do not forget that digital currency trading
 is very modern and has a lot to do with it To reach maturity
 Access to strong currency search and discovery skills
 will take quite a bit of time for traders in the market
Activity: 41
June 07, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

I my opinion, no other coin will be able to touch Bitcoins in terms of price for next 5 years. Thereafter, coins like ETH may become number 1 .
Activity: 97
June 07, 2018, 08:50:36 PM
Yes, bitcoin will be dominating for a couple of years, or maybe forever, I don't know. As of right now, no coins can compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 311
June 07, 2018, 08:50:26 PM
Yes it will and definitely be on the top. Bitcoin has the highest value even if its price has dropped by now. Bitcoin will remain dominant in the fact that it is the first currency in the crypto world. I think Bitcoin will boosts and be accepted by many countries as a payment method.
Activity: 86
June 07, 2018, 08:41:17 PM
Yes of course Bitcoin is always be the dominant coin.Even it's price is dropping it's price is higher compare to other coins like ethreum.But a week or months it will rise again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
June 07, 2018, 08:41:07 PM
Using CoinMarketCap as a parameter is not the best option, dozens of tokens are released monthly, this in itself already decreases the dominance of Bitcoin. The best thing is to see the volume traded, that does determine the demand for the currency at the moment.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 08:31:58 PM
It must be realized and accepted that there are so many other coins offered in the market today. These new coins become direct competitor  of bitcoin. Investor have more choices to invest as they like but today until some months or years to come, bitcoin will still be number one as the first choice, it is still the most interesting coin to invest and best known by people. Gradually, it might be overcome by other coins like eth, ripple , bitcoincash, etc. in the coming years. Recently, eth created higher investment gains than bitcoin, and it becomes an initial sign of this change in the crypto market.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 08:21:49 PM
I think the bitcoin will still dominate in crypto as long as the character and uniqueness of bitcoin do not change. mining and market demand is the most popular investors. Bitcoin is able to influence the price of other coins
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 08:08:31 PM
Well for me bitcoin will still the most dominant crypto because in terms of price and technology bitcoin are the basis of all cyrptocurrencies, bitcoin are good both short and long term plan but if we want to generate a lot of profit we will hold it for long term but there's always a right timing when we sell our bitcoin to not lose any money, As long as people supports bitcoin I think it would still remain on top.
Activity: 48
June 07, 2018, 07:51:22 PM
For me it’s Yes, because maximum coins are dependent on Bitcoin and even the financial market only recognizes Bitcoin to exchange to fiat currency.  Altcoins that we will keep and hold but in the endwhen  we are going to sell it to Bitcoin so that we could earn Fiat , so the priority of bitcoin will always be there. It will remain as the most dominant crypto in the crypto world.
Activity: 298
June 07, 2018, 07:35:56 PM
I'm sure bitcoin still dominates bitcoin is a symbol of cryptocurenncy who does not know bitcoin. Bitcoin has many investors and they believe it despite having a lot of cryptocurency introduced now but still bitcoin will remain dominant because it's been proven that apart from all the bitcoin problems still stand and the price also dominates from all the coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
June 07, 2018, 07:29:20 PM
At least for the next future yes, I do think bitcoin will still be dominant. Then what will happen in 10-20 years it's impossible to predict, maybe it'll end like Nokia and we'll have a Apple, who knows.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
June 07, 2018, 07:10:47 PM
Bitcoin will indeed remain dominant. This is because it is the best medium of exchange from cryptocurrency to the other. The bitcoin dominance is something that no one can change as we all attest to it that locally, bitcoin is exchanged for fiat.
The higher people continue to use bitcoin, the higher the possibility that it will remain dominant and recently, the most traded coin on the market is bitcoin.
Activity: 24
June 07, 2018, 07:04:57 PM
Now, Btc has stolen the attention of the world's financial community and even the state's authority to membicrakannya as an international issue. Btc then became the new 'toy' investment world of the moneyed-for-hungry new products gain profit doubled.

The bitcoin wallet owner account has grown rapidly in recent years. Last data mentioned, there are 21.4 million bitcoin wallet at the end of 2017.

Of that number, several hundred thousand of them are owned by members registered in Bitcoin.co.id. To date, there are more than a hundred Crypto Exchanges in more than 50 countries.

That's just the number of accounts.

If we look at how the Btc value moves, we will be even more shocked. Any phenomenon behind the movement of Btc values, of course it managed to provoke various reactions from around the world.

In early 2010, Btc's value was less than a US cent and then 200 dollars in early 2015, then to 900 dollars at the beginning of 2017. Throughout 2017, Btc had booked an increase of more than 1,800 percent.
The question (whether the value of virtual money will remain dominant in this year and so on)?
Pages:
Jump to: