Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 29. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 10:22:43 AM
Bitcoin will remain dominant as to why because other crypto prices are still linked with bitcoin even if the price drops from bitcoin it still remains as dominant.
Activity: 72
June 10, 2018, 10:09:32 AM
There are probabilities that Bitcoin will remain at the top for  long time, the market cap and the valueit boasts of is way too high and the gap it has left its closest competitor  with is very wide. This is however the crypto market and we might never know  when a better coin will come up
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 10, 2018, 09:31:50 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is only dominant because it is one of the Cryptocurrency which has a very high value. Its value is becoming a basis for other Crypto that is newly launched and that is why it is still dominant. If some Cryptocurrency was made from scratch and their value was made because of their own platform and uses, i guess it might overthrow Bitcoin in the number 1 Spot.
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 09:04:23 AM
Of course BTC will remain dominant. Even though the price of BTC is dropping but a few week or months it will recover. But although the price is dropping, the ethereum,2nd to bitcoin cannot reach the price of bitcoin even though bitcoin is dropping it takes a years to surpass bitcoin.
yes because of emerging technologies today.Different altcoins contiue to create and yet bitcoin still stands out from it.Bitcoins are generated and the complexity makes it stand out from other altcoins.I think from the previous year,bitcoin dominant both crypto currencies and marketshare that resulting for a high demand of cryptocurrencies which is all we have today.

Bitcoin will remain dominant and it will always be more important, powerful, and successful than most. Because of the cutting-edge of technology many people will know and gather information about it. In fact it is being introduced worldwide. Through this the dominance of BTC will last forever.
Activity: 82
June 10, 2018, 06:41:11 AM
yes because of emerging technologies today.Different altcoins contiue to create and yet bitcoin still stands out from it.Bitcoins are generated and the complexity makes it stand out from other altcoins.I think from the previous year,bitcoin dominant both crypto currencies and marketshare that resulting for a high demand of cryptocurrencies which is all we have today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 06:14:04 AM
I think bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin, because bitcoin is excellent for future investments.

Agree. With the technology evolution in cryptomarket industry still bitcoin dominating as most valuable coins among all crytocurrencies. Great investors truely believing bitcoin due to it's excellency in the field of profitable investment. Thats makes sense bitcoin still dominating at all times ever.
Activity: 118
June 08, 2018, 04:54:40 PM
Yes, bitcoin will still lead into the coming years. Currently none of the coins seems to be threatening this status.
Do not see flappening happening soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 04:23:35 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Yes because it is the most popular crypto and the if we asked people about crypto the answer we will get is bitcoin,So the first priority that people want to invest is on bitcoin beside both for short and long term investment bitcoin is good it can easily generate a profit but we need proper timing when to buy and sell out bitcoins and by that bitcoin still the most dominant among the rest.
Activity: 346
June 08, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
I think Bitcoin will remain the dominant cryptocurrency, but it will loose % of dominance with time, with all the new cryptocurrencies coming out everyday, it seems impossible to remain around 40%
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 03:46:44 PM
The company puts a lot of complaints on the battle. But the one who knows the story well knows - the same claims were made and gold once. The paper money has the same signs of a bubble, as it is with cryptography. But they remain stable
Activity: 5
June 08, 2018, 03:23:17 PM
there will be other good and valuable coins, but BTC will remain dominant for sure
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 03:19:08 PM
I think bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin, because bitcoin is excellent for future investments.
Activity: 75
June 08, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
of course bitcoin will always be dominant because bitcoin at this time has started enough moment and accepted by world society. hopefully bitcoin will always remain a good one.
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 02:59:20 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Yes and Im very sure for that, It's really hard to beat bitcoin due to its popularity even the market value is decreasing and until now it dominated the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 08, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

Bitcoins domination will always be there on top as per my opinion. No individual coin can attain the dominanace of bitcoin atleast not yet may be in future it could when the use cases of crypyo will increase as a daily use and that time the token will most utility will gain value unlike the present situation of speculation on the basis of ideas of the projects.
Activity: 94
June 08, 2018, 02:52:07 PM
Bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is certain that this bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first time remembered by everyone in the world. Although rivals will multiply, but still I'm sure this bitcoin will continue to grow forward in the future. because only from bicoin will really give us the meaning of the investment world, and it all starts from the groundwork, where we have to work to join the bounty program to collect bitcoin and ethereum, and where it has been fairly accumulated we follow this bitcoin investment . if all these bitcoin users do good and patient things, success will be obtained, and this bitcoin will still grow and grow big because the number of people in this world is successful by joining this bitcoin. Thanks
Activity: 73
June 08, 2018, 02:42:31 PM
certainly bitcoin will survive until the future. because bitcoin is currently very much interested and a lot now investors are starting to join bitcoin, they all believe bitcoin is a very promising long-term investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 02:38:45 PM
I think the immediate time is accurate, as the amount of investment and the number of investors in such quantities there is no one. And we need to see how he will work with the governments of the countries in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
June 08, 2018, 02:34:05 PM
Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency right now but it doesn't mean that it will survive and continue to be the most dominant cryptocurrency. Everything started from Bitcoin and it seems that even the most interesting and advanced altcoins are not able to beat it and that's really good. I think that people will continue to buy Bitcoin because it's the first cryptocurrency that they have probably heard of. Don't expect some mere altcoin to replace Bitcoin - it will take years for this to happen.
Activity: 70
June 08, 2018, 02:22:26 PM
in my opinion bitcoin will still be the most dominant crypto because in terms of price and bitcoin technology is the basis of cryptocurrency, bitcoin also has short and long term but if we want to generate many advantages we use long term but there is always a good time when we sell bitcoin to avoid losing money

I think if all users bitcoin this do things good and the patient, success will be obtained, and bitcoin this will remain grow as the number of people in this world success with bitcoin this. bitcoin is the first stand, and can be assured that bitcoin this will remain dominant and will remain to be the first time in mind by all the people on Earth. despite the rivals will multiply, but still I am sure bitcoin this will continue to grow in front of days later. because only from bicoin really going to give US lessons on investment world, and it all starts from basic, where we have to work to follow the program bounty to collect bitcoin and ethereum, and where he has accumulated fairly we followed investment bitcoin this.
Pages:
Jump to: