Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 31. (Read 2672 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2018, 12:32:42 PM
I think bitcoin will remain dominant because bitcoin is the parent of all digital coins. and many in many bitcoin countries are beginning to be used as digital transaction tools.
Bitcoin is already dominant on all crypto currencies and will remain as dominant for all the time, bitcoin has the ability to survive for a long long time. Investors still giving preference to bitcoin and that is why bitcoin demand in increasing from time to time which is also increasing the price of bitcoin, i think that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 08, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
We may not be able to say bitcoin would be dominant all through because we are beginning to see a number of cryptos that actually have strong value propositions emerge. But whatever happens, I think bitcoin will continue to be relevant even if not as dominant as it is now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2018, 12:24:32 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Yes i believe on Bitcoin. And i think bitcoin will be remain dormant for both long term and short term. Bitcoin is accepted by many developed and developing countries because of its advantages. Bitcoin is  a upgrade currency and time to time its software upgrades which make it best cryptocurrency among other and this thing help Bitcoin to become dormant for long term. Bitcoin Blockchain technology and money transaction facility make it invincible in between other crypto currency for a long time. Bitcoin price is still higher than other crypto currency  and it is also accepted by many multi million companies. These thing shows that it will be dormant Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
I think that bitcoin will remain dominant, as everything started from him, maybe new crypto currencies may appear in the future or those already in operation will be able to give him good competition, but still he will remain the most important

for me, when i started investing in bitcoin i really believe that it will dominate the cryptocurrency market considering that among all coins available they are far. behind in terms of market cap and popularity.
Activity: 126
June 08, 2018, 12:10:44 PM
I think that bitcoin will remain dominant, as everything started from him, maybe new crypto currencies may appear in the future or those already in operation will be able to give him good competition, but still he will remain the most important
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 11:37:36 AM
I think6 that the bitcoin share will never be more dominant in the market, because every day new currencies come out that grow in value! Yes, we do not see a strong inflow of capital into the crypto currency for a long time, but I am confident that the inflow will be closer to the end of the year.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 11:00:05 AM
Yes, as long as there are still bitcoins out there . It will remain dominant and also because it is the first crypto that is used, but when the time that the next in line crypto goes up and up , then the bitcoin will go down. But as long as the bitcoins is not yet mined
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
June 08, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
Yes all crypto are just an alternative to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the dominant crypto and for now no crypto will ever surpass on it. All altcoin are just bitcoins faucet to get more funds on it. This is my opinion because i am seeing how other crypto market price moves. All crypto are depending on the bitcoin market price movement so that is why i am just thinking that all altcoins are just the faucet for bitcoin to get more funds on it.
Activity: 91
June 08, 2018, 10:48:12 AM
Bitcoin will forever be dominant amongst all of the other coins. Because bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrency, they create a coin which is from the original or the first ever cryptocurrency which is bitcoin. A lot of trust has been put on bitcoin while the other coins are just gaining its trust but still far away from what bitcoin it is today. So i think most of us believe that bitcoin will remain as the dominant coin among all others
Activity: 198
June 08, 2018, 10:44:50 AM
Yes. I haven't see any coin that can withstand BITCOIN I do call it the father of all Crypto became its the one that determine the price force in Crypto world
Activity: 149
June 08, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
most probably say that nothing is absolutely certain in this world, especially when it comes to market dominance, but there is a statistical record that allows us to state that bitcoin really dominates the world of the crypto market. We can review the data provided, giving the given status of coins competing in the market. For at least a decade, Eth can give it a good competition if bitcoin prices go down further. But in the near future there is no chance for other coins to dominate bitcoin again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 10:18:01 AM
I have asked this question to certain Crypto Enthusiasts and they said that it depends on whether the platform of Bitcoin stays efficient and useful in the future. We know that there are a lot of Cryptocurrency being launched and we are never sure when will Crypto hit the bottom or will it even hit the bottom but we must believe that it can have positive effect on the users.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
June 08, 2018, 10:06:47 AM
It will probably remain dominant as it has the pioneers advantage; I say dominant, but it could only be ahead of all other cryptocurrencies by just a few percentage in terms of market cap.

Bitcoin is remain dominant the sense as it is the first ever made crypto currency and will always be in the top most position in the crypto market as it is the parent of all crypto currencies and all other alternative currencies are just following the first crypto currency. The demand for bitcoins keeps on increasing every day even though there are lots of alternative in the crypto market.
Activity: 133
June 08, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
I think bitcoin will remain dominant because bitcoin is the parent of all digital coins. and many in many bitcoin countries are beginning to be used as digital transaction tools.
Activity: 54
June 08, 2018, 07:48:20 AM
to our knowledge Bitcoin currency is very dominant, because of the high bitcoin prices or the high demand in the world of crypto, bitcoin is very possible to become dominant in the long run or short term because bitcoin currency is the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 105
June 08, 2018, 07:41:19 AM
Yes, of course. Bitcoin currency will inevitably become dominant over all other coin coins. because the currency has a very strong market and no other coins are capable of dropping its market very easily. So it can be concluded that Bitcoin currency will be the dominant year or after years.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 06:23:30 AM
As soon as governments come up with solid regulation of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin will be threatened.
The technology will remain, cryptocurrencies are definitely here to stay - but they will be government controlled and thus the decentralization concept will lose its meaning.
The idea behind internet was a decentralized network of connected computers, but now everything on web (the most popular services) is controlled by few tech giants.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
June 08, 2018, 06:02:15 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
I think Bitcoin always dominant, but we can not say it right away, because many more time and more cryptocurrency will be released, next year may be the ethereum leader, but today bitcoin is worth the lead in its price.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 08, 2018, 05:56:45 AM
Yes im pretty sure because as i know many altcoin was only deping on the price of bitcoin,so i think no one could compete it ,but there still have a chance but only nearing in the price of it.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 05:43:19 AM
Bitcoin is the base and creator of all Crypto coins.

Bitcoin will always be a coin Dominate all Cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin currency is certain and can become dominant anytime, Bitcoin still far from them, most Crypto fans trust Bitcoin more than any coin.
No other coin can replace Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has always been the dominant currency, Bitcoin can still stand the test of time even though its value goes up and down but many are still investing in Bitcoin though and apart from that, it is significantly strong that Bitcoin is and will always be King.
Pages:
Jump to: