Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 35. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 06:58:36 PM
There are high chances that Bitcoin will remain dominant its still the most valuable coin there is in the market and boasts of the highest market Bridging this gap will take quite some time and effort, a period which Bitcoin will continue gain fame This is not to say that there is no way Bitcoin will be surpassed, it might, it just will take something very special for the coin to be displaced. The Crypto market is unpredictable and a project may just come up someday, worthy of the top spot
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 06:30:59 PM
In my opinion, for the short run, bitcoin will still lead the crypto currency market but for the long term, I'm not sure of this. A technology will continue to evolve and innovate so if at any time present a more powerful crypto currency then why not? I would be glad to have found a new innovative crypto currency because it would make things easier for me. There are now many other crypto-cryptoes that offer ease beyond bitcoin so it will be a threat to bitcoin if bitcoin wants to keep leading the crypto currency market.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 06:30:03 PM
I think bitcoin remains the best for short-term and long-term investments, with the increasing demand for bitcoin showing that bitcoin is the top choice most sought after.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 06:28:18 PM
I think Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that came on blockchain platform and some say that this is the king of all cryptocurrencies. So it may be right to say that Bitcoin will always be in power because bBitcoin is the only online currency that give the idea and a start up for the other alternate cryptocurrencies on the blockchain now a days. ANd i would say that they all are right who think of BTC as the king of all currencies because when its price go higher all the other alt coins prices also go higher to the roof.

So it is not wrong to say that BTC is the price puller of the cryptocurrency.  Cool
Activity: 182
June 07, 2018, 06:25:06 PM
For this particular reason, I do figure bitcoin will stay prevailing. Perhaps not in the here and now since right presently there are coins that still have speedier exchange speeds, and lower expenses (despite the fact that the charges are much lower right now on the system). Yet, on the long haul, and if the lightning system succeeds, at that point I figure BTC will be the most propel coin for these destinations.
Activity: 126
June 07, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
Bitcoin already dominates the cryptocurrency market and if all things remain the same,it will continue to be the number one cryptocurrency . it is ether that seems to match bitcoin but is far away from btc volume
Activity: 551
June 07, 2018, 05:56:41 PM
From what I see it. It could stay as the king as long as people keep supporting it and the technology behind it is always updated to the latest and not behind. There's a chance that a new coins would emerge and be more dominant in the future, but it would take some time for that to happen.
That's right, as many people who support it will always stand upright, even though standing sometimes wobbly, but still standing upright always.
Activity: 448
June 07, 2018, 05:47:40 PM
I think yes, bitcoin is dominant and still being the 1st cryptocurrency well accepted globally. Bitcoin is actually
leading all the alts in the crypto market wherein price value movement  of bitcoin in the market affects the value altcoins. I believe that bitcoin will stay long in the crypto world and will continue to be the strongest crypto of the world.
Activity: 283
June 07, 2018, 05:42:11 PM
Absolutely. There are possibilities for that, the market also point in that direction since the price of bitcoin plays major role in the prices of other coins.
Activity: 50
June 07, 2018, 05:38:01 PM
Yes! Bitcoin will surely remain dominant
Activity: 304
June 07, 2018, 05:30:40 PM
There is nothing one can do being the first and most accepted cryptocurrency bitcoin will still be the leader and remain champion for ever.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
March 03, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
From what I see it. It could stay as the king as long as people keep supporting it and the technology behind it is always updated to the latest and not behind. There's a chance that a new coins would emerge and be more dominant in the future, but it would take some time for that to happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 04:54:32 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Yes of course no one would replace bitcoin.Its really dominant for all different ways which make myself so proud of.Even if many crypto coins now that exist but only bitcoin remains on the top list and you can see that in coinmarketcap list.Its very perspective that in the years past by we can conclude to ourself that crypto coins especially bitcoin will never been fade.
Activity: 308
March 03, 2018, 04:49:26 AM
Yes, it has all the possibilities. It grows well too.

Read the article for more >>>>> https://toughnickel.com/personal-finance/Will-Bitcoin-Be-The-Leading-Cryptocurrency-In-The-Long-Run

Activity: 462
March 03, 2018, 04:15:53 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

I think bitcoin will retain its dominance over the other coins and tokens in terms of price and demand. As far as I know, bitcoins are still reigning nowadays and I hope it does for a long time. With a price trend still going up, I still can see that bitcoins will dominant for a few more decades.
Activity: 156
March 03, 2018, 03:37:48 AM
sure bitcoin will remain dominant, no other coin has the potential bitcoin has, that is why lots of investors keep investing in it regularly. it is the number one coin in the world. invest today
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 03:13:18 AM
It is obvious the dominance of bitcoin will continue to increase being a new technology that enhances payment for goods and services, having a feature of digital currency and it's ability to bail out bad economy of some countries e.g Zimbabwe, Venezuela,  the decentralized feature of bitcoin has made it popularity to increase due it' s anonymous transactions
Activity: 340
March 03, 2018, 02:56:01 AM
It depends on utility and functionality in the long run. Currently, ethereum is used as a contact enforcing tool which makes it good for escrow, betting and fund raising. Bitcoin Cash is fast and cheap, useful for currency and transaction purposes. Bitcoin is used as speculation and as a pairing to convert fiat to crypto and alts. However, Bitcoin cash is gaining momentum and merchant adoption, hence there is a very very high possibility it will be a new pairing standard to replace Bitcoin for fiat entry into crypto and alt. So it's will be interesting to see what holds for both coins in 2018.
I think in my own opinion. It will still be dominant than any other cryptocurrency because as we all can see, the price of bitcoin is really high than any other crypto and also the volume is higher than any other crypto. Yes, the price of bitcoin dumped but then I believe that it will fall into slowest price because it is normal. Bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 77
March 03, 2018, 02:43:12 AM
It depends on utility and functionality in the long run. Currently, ethereum is used as a contact enforcing tool which makes it good for escrow, betting and fund raising. Bitcoin Cash is fast and cheap, useful for currency and transaction purposes. Bitcoin is used as speculation and as a pairing to convert fiat to crypto and alts. However, Bitcoin cash is gaining momentum and merchant adoption, hence there is a very very high possibility it will be a new pairing standard to replace Bitcoin for fiat entry into crypto and alt. So it's will be interesting to see what holds for both coins in 2018.
Activity: 84
March 03, 2018, 02:31:59 AM
I recommend that everyone invest in projects, check projects read his reviews and then just invest.
Pages:
Jump to: