Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin will be declare as legal or not ? - page 9. (Read 7224 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes definitely one day Bitcoin will be declared legal tender for goods and services although it will take a longer time for such a thing to come to rearlytice.
But anyhow.. of the many governments have their differences of opinions respectively, i think that also depends on the response from the government as well. If indeed it has more potential lead to a more advanced for the countries and its citizens also will not harm for the country.. it will certainly be more declared legal, and the government will doing the best to adapting with bitcoin and technology in it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
In my observation, I think Bitcoin will be declared legal in the very near future. With so many people knewledgeable of Bitcoin now a days, they will pish thru in legalizing it.  I strongly support Bitcoin too because this is the way to earn and like to be a member of a huge Bitcoin community.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Given the flexibility of cryptocurrencies in financial world, YES, it will be declared to be legal. However, when that time comes, countries will be depending more on digital currencies than the used of physical monetary. Right now, dollars inflate due to the greater supply. Projected studies that if the result of inflation will rapidly increased, government will continue to "PRINT OUT" more supply of money resulting to hyperinflation. Thus, economy will crash, stock exchange will down, investors will pull-out their money, and would repeat the devastating "Great Depression". All if monetary value will continuously be supplied in the economy by countries such as US. Certainly why?. Its politics. Government wants to intervene and  legalize the  transactions in "Crypto World".
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Yes definitely one day Bitcoin will be declared legal tender for goods and services although it will take a longer time for such a thing to come to rearlytice.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

bitcoin will be legal one day but when governments do tax regulation ... this may be close at hand
Centralizing and decentralized stuff wouldn't really be possible this is why they do adopt and regulate it but not completely on full control but only having the mandation of paying up taxes when it comes to crypto earnings or any possible ways on extracting tax from it.When we do talk about legality it would really be mainly talking about being used without any restrictions on particular place/nation/country in all firms.
Activity: 230

bitcoin will be legal one day but when governments do tax regulation ... this may be close at hand
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
As what I am observing right now, bitcoin will be declare as legal to those who are in favor with it right now, and to those who are not in favor with it will double think and will finally come up to a decision where in they were gonna see and evaluate the potential earnings it may be bring to their country.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
every country has its own policy and regulation about bitcoin. it depends on the governtment on how they accept bitcoin in thier country. i heard some country banned bitcoin because of the fact that it might be the way of making money laundering. in my country bitcoin is not declare as legal and also elligal.   
Good thing for you because there are only few countries who have not been declared bitcoin as legal but they are making it an illegal anyway, so there is really a good point to some countries who were optimistic about this cryptocurrency, they are not yet declaring it as legal because they are still finding ways on how they are going to regulate it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i m confused about this question that all countries will declare it legal or not.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
i dont know about the bitcoin but yes cryptocurrency will be soon declare as legal.
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
every country has its own policy and regulation about bitcoin. it depends on the governtment on how they accept bitcoin in thier country. i heard some country banned bitcoin because of the fact that it might be the way of making money laundering. in my country bitcoin is not declare as legal and also elligal.   
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
For now, we can see that each country in its own way solves the issue of legalizing bitcoin and crypto currency in general. There is no single approach and unanimity. Therefore, decisions on this issue are very controversial in general. Everything will depend on how bitcoin will manifest itself in the near future. Many governments consider bitcoin to be very risky to invest, because, having a high cost, it can be deflated in its price as a financial bubble.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
Governments are not interested in legalizing bitcoin. Therefore, they will never give complete freedom to use bitcoins. But the partial freedom of the will. I think that the government will not prohibit the exchange of bitcoins for Fiat money subject to taxes. Governments will never be allowed to use bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
It depends on the government of any country if they will make it illegal or not. Some countries are making it illegal and they ban it. Some regulate bitcoin so that bitcoin will be more safer than ever.

Exactly, still, we don't have any choice from the government. Our government is not mentioning directly whether they are banning the bitcoin or not but people in my country are actively trading bitcoin without problem.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
Well, there are many advantages of bitcoin which exceeds all FIAT and when we see their low value of fees and the  facilities in transactions... then we conclude that the era of bitcoin is the new way to develop the economy of the world and there is always a progress of cryptocurrencies users. Furthermore, the only problem is the rejection of Bitcoin in many countries, so many users are afraid about this bad decision of many governments, and consequently, they use Bitcoin in a secret way, because it is illegal in some countries.
In addition to that, I guess that Bitcoin will become legal in majority of countries after some period ( maybe within 2 years ) , and it will be the solution of many crises in economics.
Time will come that bitcoin gonna declare as a legal thing, it took time, governments are just waiting for a thorough studies about what will happen here in the coming months and years, just like here in our country they did not ban it but not declared as a legal as well.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
Well, there are many advantages of bitcoin which exceeds all FIAT and when we see their low value of fees and the  facilities in transactions... then we conclude that the era of bitcoin is the new way to develop the economy of the world and there is always a progress of cryptocurrencies users. Furthermore, the only problem is the rejection of Bitcoin in many countries, so many users are afraid about this bad decision of many governments, and consequently, they use Bitcoin in a secret way, because it is illegal in some countries.
In addition to that, I guess that Bitcoin will become legal in majority of countries after some period ( maybe within 2 years ) , and it will be the solution of many crises in economics.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I think bitcoin will become legal one in India.Because many  of the bitcoin user are from Asian countries.I had seen in an crypto news,out of 10.3 users from India ,so I don't think bitcoin will become illegal one in India.For the people in India will get the good news very soon.So just hold the bitcoin to sell at high price.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
Depending on each country, there will be countries that accept it as legitimate and there will be countries that consider it illegal. I believe that no matter how bitcoin develops its way, things are just beginning, its development path will be long, when people can not control its development, no Take control of it and they will accept it as a rule of natural development
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
There is no need to be confuse as to whether bitcoin will be declare legal or illegal by all country of the world because different has its own different problems which may and may not accommodate crypto currency.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: