Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin will be declare as legal or not ? - page 8. (Read 7224 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 24
I think it depends on the government of every country if they want to declare bitcoin as legal or illegal. But for us i am sure that we all want bitcoin to become legal all over the world.

My government decide to forbid bitcoin usage because bitcoin still consider as risky investment and able to cause inflation.

G-20 still not give any action on bitcoin yet but it's not affect on my government decision to keep forbid bitcoin.

For me , bitcoin is not criminal money but for who use it that responsible with their action
I believe that there are still countries who will not declare bitcoin legal, but there will some popular counties just like in Japan who will gonna in favor with it, I hope that here in our country will make a big difference too, that here we will all gonna make things legal so that we won't have any problem in the future.
For countries such as China, it is very difficult for the government to accept. The current cough has not been able to control this market, and this is the opportunity for many rulers to corrupt and put money into bitcoins as a form of hiding.

Yes,but We must take into account that we live in society with unlimited demand and this is the main factor why I think that bitcoin will be declared as  legal very soon in every country,even in bitcoin unfriendly countries...I always see posts about corruption and generally about crimes related to cryptocurrencies and I want to know when will people understand that its as normal as fiat money or gold or another payment system,but for this they need to define fundamental aspects of its structure,Look at goverments they even don't know about its structure and they are baning it without knowledge,its nonsense.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
   I think that bitcoin will not be made legal for a long time. For the state on the one hand this is an additional income on the other hand, this is a big risk for the country's banking sector.
Bitcoin will not become a legal means of payment until it is understandable to the state.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will never be declared as legal or adopted as the official currency since they the government can't control it, instead of legalizing it they will create their own cryptocurrency bitcoin is a big enemy to the financial system in this world that's why they hate it. If you asking will bitcoin be declared as legal especially as investment tool I think the answer is clear many country has been legalized bitcoin for that reason.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

India would probably decide upon it by next year. I am sure this would be positive. Son of a businessman has gong through his studies on blockchain and he shared his throughts on blockchain on a vedio about blockchain. It seems he has set up a team already and working on it. The name of the coin would be Jiocoin. The leader of the governemnt is in support to this business man as the leader is supported financially by him. So we can expect a coin launched from India next year if the current govenment comes over the authority again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
I think it depends on the government of every country if they want to declare bitcoin as legal or illegal. But for us i am sure that we all want bitcoin to become legal all over the world.

My government decide to forbid bitcoin usage because bitcoin still consider as risky investment and able to cause inflation.

G-20 still not give any action on bitcoin yet but it's not affect on my government decision to keep forbid bitcoin.

For me , bitcoin is not criminal money but for who use it that responsible with their action
I believe that there are still countries who will not declare bitcoin legal, but there will some popular counties just like in Japan who will gonna in favor with it, I hope that here in our country will make a big difference too, that here we will all gonna make things legal so that we won't have any problem in the future.
For countries such as China, it is very difficult for the government to accept. The current cough has not been able to control this market, and this is the opportunity for many rulers to corrupt and put money into bitcoins as a form of hiding.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Maybe not in a next couple of years, but yes, I think that finally it will be declared as legal
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Bitcoin can become legal in the future by majority of the countries around the world and India will eventually allow bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with its own kind of regulation and taxation. But it still depends on the outcome of the G20 summit on cryptocurrencies that held in Brazil. In that meeting, some members resisted call to discuss regulating cryptocurrencies at the conferences because they need to examine the digital coins further before any regulaltion could be proposed. The G20 members will meet again in July this year to give their recommendations on globally regulating the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
I am sure if a business celebrty decides to launch his own coins then obviously the government would decide upon to launch its own crypto coin in the market. I dont think there is an obstacle in realasing the new crypto coin unless and until the govenrment is confimed of educated and skilled personalities to handle the responsibiltiy. I am sure in one or two years, a crypto currency would be found out. This would enhance the country's economy.
Activity: 224
India is not alone in its current dilemma,whether or not to regulate bitcoins.Only a few countries have actually taken the bold step to declare its stance.I think the strongest argument that will show whether a particular government is willing to legalise bitcoins or not is if it is discussing a possible tax on it.Government will only place a tax on what they declare legal.
On the central bank's intention to use blockchain,there is a distinction (at least in government circles) bitcoin and the underlying technology -blockchain.They can use the blockchain and still reject bitcoins.What you should focus on is the tax aspect.I do hope they legalize bitcoin in india.It will benefits indians a lot.Indians are smart people and they have some of the brightest minds in emerging technology.All the best.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

I think that's the man question, Bitcoin may be banned in one or more countries but what really affects its usage across the world. But with the recent G20 meet and its outcome I think now every country will support there views and come with proper regulation system rather than declaring it illegal but rest every country have their own financial conditions so one can assure rules for a particular country.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Maybe in the next few years will be legal. Given the increasing bitcoin users and also the practical bitcoin to do the transaction plus the other features that make it easier for bitcoin users
does not prohibit but also does not encourage some governments of other countries have also issued a policy related to the use of crypto currency in response to the development of payment systems using virtual currency and crypto.
Why not enjoying what bitcoin status in your life, if in your country bitcoin is not yet legal but they allow you to access bitcoin with just cautious then your country is lucky enough that you don't pay for taxes, but if your country obliged you to pay tax then you have nothing can do with it but to obey the rules.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Maybe in the next few years will be legal. Given the increasing bitcoin users and also the practical bitcoin to do the transaction plus the other features that make it easier for bitcoin users
does not prohibit but also does not encourage some governments of other countries have also issued a policy related to the use of crypto currency in response to the development of payment systems using virtual currency and crypto.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well in the near future positively it would be implemented or legalize but as of now the bitcoin is having a trouble mostly on some countries on asia. The government still having a doubt and i think the main solution is , if we just open our mind and see the good side of bitcoin.

And yes surely it would be implemented on near future.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
United State is all in on cryptocurrency. Pretty sure they have non-directly identified bitcoin as legal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Yes definitely one day Bitcoin will be declared legal tender for goods and services although it will take a longer time for such a thing to come to rearlytice.

That’s true it will take more time before bitcoin finally recognized by many countries and also ordinary people. I believe on this thing and it can really happen in the future. Bitcoin is a technology that will make difference for a better.
We really cannot force our government to make it legal, it takes time before doing it, so we must understand the situation of our government before reacting as this is not an easy job for them, so if they declare it as a legal or not accept it first.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Yes definitely one day Bitcoin will be declared legal tender for goods and services although it will take a longer time for such a thing to come to rearlytice.

That’s true it will take more time before bitcoin finally recognized by many countries and also ordinary people. I believe on this thing and it can really happen in the future. Bitcoin is a technology that will make difference for a better.
Activity: 210
Yes, definitely one day Bitcoin will be declared legal tender for goods and services although it will take a longer time for such a thing to come to early ice.
But anyhow.. of the many governments have their differences of opinions respectively, I think that also depends on the response from the government as well. If indeed it has more potential lead to a more advanced for the countries and its citizens also will not harm for the country.. it will certainly be more declared legal, and the government will do the best to adapting with bitcoin and technology in it.
Yes, it really depends on the Government in each country. If the Government of the country has legalized Bitcoin, it is certain that the Government will explore Bitcoin and understand all its citizens.
Pages:
Jump to: