Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin will be declare as legal or not ? - page 7. (Read 7224 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
It is actually depend in what country you are in. Bot all countries are banning bitcoin. In fact it is legal to other countries already. In our country its not banned, not legal but we can still do bitcoin. I think depend in which state you are in.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I believe Bitcoin will be a legal tender in the long term. Every government that is opposed to the usage of Bitcoin is afraid of loosing its control of the countries monetary system. I believe it will be used alongside fiat currencies until they are wiped off.
Activity: 7
hello
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Basically the enormous burden of proof will have to fall on elected officials and legal experts with 20+ minimum experience practicing in the field to cite good cause as to how and why they should ban the currency, if they even can, how these regulation/criminal code changes will be executed/implemented and what to do with those U.S citizens that have a stake invested in bitcoin in which they have 0 probable cause to seize such as a commodity. Just sounds like even if it was illegal the burden of proof would be enormous to be able to convict beyond a reasonable doubt the use of bitcoin especially when people get better with security methods such as using tor and linux-based operating systems as well as the manner in which they browse (different cpus, thumb drives, changing IPs as well as using wireless that either doesnt belong to you or are public hot spots).

Legally speaking even IF the regulations were CLEARLY spelled out word for word the execution and interpretation of this law (indictment and conviction under a jury-trial giving the defense every legal opportunity awarded to him) is virtually impossible, even for a government as big and powerful as the U.S. Hell even China couldnt do this which is why ppl are finally putting real value and equity (or transferring should i say) into BTC... the foundation of the method of exchange, ledger and storage of such currency is just too sound and the security will only get BETTER over time.
Activity: 73
The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them. Whereas the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. While some countries have explicitly allowed its use and trade, others have banned or restricted it. Likewise, various government agencies, departments, and courts have classified bitcoins differently. ... Kiss Kiss
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
The issue of legality of Bitcoin in india still remains a conundrum, leaving everyone confused. The government still holds the criticism that Bitcoin investment is just like fraudulent investment schemes. However, America's recent acceptance of Bitcoin and other powerful countries like Germany, Canada etc will in no time attract India's interest in accepting it.
Activity: 37
There is no chance that bitcoin won't be claimes as legal. I am 100% sure that it happen within 10 years everywhere on the globe
Activity: 35
I'm sure it will be declared as legal, it is inevitable. It's impossible to keep your eyes closed forewer
Activity: 1
i hope it will be legal in india
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
It happens in future, but now in so many countries cannot declare bitcoin as legal in their country. At the same time some countries accepted the bitcoin as legal. Today so many people came to know about bitcoin. It can be discussed in media itself. So many countries will accept bitcoin as legal in their country. In future bitcoin will be more popular among the people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
I think it depends on the government of every country if they want to declare bitcoin as legal or illegal. But for us i am sure that we all want bitcoin to become legal all over the world.

My government decide to forbid bitcoin usage because bitcoin still consider as risky investment and able to cause inflation.

G-20 still not give any action on bitcoin yet but it's not affect on my government decision to keep forbid bitcoin.

For me , bitcoin is not criminal money but for who use it that responsible with their action
I believe that there are still countries who will not declare bitcoin legal, but there will some popular counties just like in Japan who will gonna in favor with it, I hope that here in our country will make a big difference too, that here we will all gonna make things legal so that we won't have any problem in the future.
For countries such as China, it is very difficult for the government to accept. The current cough has not been able to control this market, and this is the opportunity for many rulers to corrupt and put money into bitcoins as a form of hiding.
Not as difficult as it seems...Just imagine,Today,Many countries have already accepted it and these countries are more attractive for consumers,startupers and business investors than countries like China or even Japan,I think they will start thinking about competition very soon in another situation they will lose a golden opportunity to develope their technological abilities,I know China is one of the most well-developed country but its not enaugh,they need to open doors for more success.We know countries for example Malta,Republic of georgia and others which already known as a friendly countries for blockchain and bitcoin,which i think would be an example for other countries to create same,liberal approaches.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
I think it can be happen in some country. Because now still many country not legalized bitcoin yet. Some country still don't believe bitcoin yet.
But in the future I see in some country already step by step legalized bitcoin. In some country, they do transactions using bitcoin to make a great service and fast payment.
Activity: 185
It definitely will happen but not in every country.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
   I think that bitcoin will not be made legal for a long time. For the state on the one hand this is an additional income on the other hand, this is a big risk for the country's banking sector.
Bitcoin will not become a legal means of payment until it is understandable to the state.

Technically, there are countries who legalise the utilisation of bitcoin like Japan since they view it as something that can be beneficial to the state and to the society. Though some countries like China, South Korea, and Malaysia have imposed strict rules, regulations and restrictions, they absolutely do not prohibit it completely. In the aspect of making bitcoin as an alternative payment, some countries have started accepting bitcoin as payment to retailers, services and products. The problem that I think may occur concerns the transaction speed since it needs to be accepted under the blockchain technology.

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Well .. Today, many policymakers in the world already know about Bitcoin, but many of them have not made legal or legal rules about digital currency because of the complexity of Bitcoin.

But as time passes, some countries begin to look at Bitcoin and digital currencies with different perspectives, and try to enforce the rules of bitcoin.

I think, It is not impossible if in the future bitcoin will become legal around the world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
There might be possibilities that bitcoin will be declare as legal but it won't be that easy and it will take time for it to happen because there will be studies that they will need to conduct and they will have to consider a lot of things. But I think we should not focus on that part we should focus to the part that government will acknowledge bitcoin and we should start using it in our transaction because this is really a good technology.

I think your point mate is to declare an illegal which it takes time to be happen since bitcoin is legal in most countries throughout the world. Well, as we all know there are some countries bitcoin didn't legalized it since some of their economic growth might affected. Like those people who already know much more on crypto currency as a result they didn't focus on there job which cause them force to resign and full-time in crypto currency so their government didn't legalized as they believe it may cause a great downfall on their economy but somehow most countries legalized bitcoin and some of the country support it as the crypto currency gives big help to the individual users to earn and support their financial aspect.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
There might be possibilities that bitcoin will be declare as legal but it won't be that easy and it will take time for it to happen because there will be studies that they will need to conduct and they will have to consider a lot of things. But I think we should not focus on that part we should focus to the part that government will acknowledge bitcoin and we should start using it in our transaction because this is really a good technology.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
What I think about the legal stand of bitcoin in India is that, the regulation of zebpay is a sign that we are going to see probably a formal adoption. Meanwhile, India government has really shown to be a very strong bitcoin supporter by requiring their people to choose whether or not to allow it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Bitcoin will never be declared as legal or adopted as the official currency since they the government can't control it, instead of legalizing it they will create their own cryptocurrency bitcoin is a big enemy to the financial system in this world that's why they hate it. If you asking will bitcoin be declared as legal especially as investment tool I think the answer is clear many country has been legalized bitcoin for that reason.

Our country is also struck with this thing that since it cannot be regulated completely they government would not like to risk this with the economy as it also has the huge misuse as well. So government might ban it and may introduce their own coin which they will control it.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Because bitcoin can't manipulate the government so they recognized but they did not declare as a legal due to the possible happen that bitcoin may be the great competitor of the banking sector in every country who adopt bitcoin. Meanwhile, as of now while bitcoin has unlawful to our country we enjoying with it by bitcoin asset that being profitable and our government did not declare to pay us a taxes and they are quite as of now in cryptocurrencies, so far so good here. Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: