Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin will be declare as legal or not ? - page 4. (Read 7217 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
If Indian government had decided to take tax on crypocurrency that means it is going to legal. Hope government will be accepted cryptocrunncy legally.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
..it is up to the indian government whether  they legalized or not the use of bitcoin..but i think..they will going to declare it legal for the reason that many of their countrymen use bitcoin..Bitcoin is all around the world..we can not deny that people's support for bitcoin has increased. before may 31,,i probably may say that the use of bitcoin in India will become legal.
Activity: 168
Yes, I am sure one day Bitcoin will be declared valid by all countries in the world. But surely not in this short time, surely it takes a very long time to wait for it to happen. If Bitcoin can always maintain its development and the price is always high. I'm sure it will make Bitcoin faster otherwise valid.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
It will be declared legal in the long run. And to prove that can happen, a France politician has just apologized for making harsh statements on crypto and now lifting the ban and announced regulating it.
Yeah for the next few years I think bitcoin will be more popular and bitcoin users will get bigger. of course the user has a desire for bitcoin can be legalized. perhaps the magnitude of the pressure on bitcoin legality will make governments change their minds to legalize bitcoin. thank goodness if some countries already have a thought to legalize bitcoin. besides that legalization for bitcoin can be beneficial for both right?
Activity: 420
I am sure that one day Bitcoin will be declared valid by all countries in the World. Although it seems very unlikely because there are many countries that ban Bitcoin. But I have to stay optimistic about the development of Bitcoin that can melt people around the world.
Activity: 32
it's going to be evaluated as legal for sure.
Activity: 39
I think bitcoin is legal, because it is very good for human activity
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It will be declared legal in the long run. And to prove that can happen, a France politician has just apologized for making harsh statements on crypto and now lifting the ban and announced regulating it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I think someday Bitcoin will be declared valid by all countries in the world. Although now many countries forbid it there are still many countries that accept Bitcoin. So do not rule out if Bitcoin can be declared valid by all countries.
It will declare soon, don't worry about it since a lot of group of people are doing their best for the bitcoin to be recognized all over the world, so , what we should just do right now is to wait for the right time as it will eventually happen in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think someday Bitcoin will be declared valid by all countries in the world. Although now many countries forbid it there are still many countries that accept Bitcoin. So do not rule out if Bitcoin can be declared valid by all countries.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
Declared BTC illegal in the some specific countries i know.Majority of the countries it's legal and very few countries are neutral condition.
BTC illegal declaration is very wrong decision by government he don't know it's how much positive effect in country.
Merit: 1
At the moment it is difficult to answer this question because, although bitcoin is the first crypto, the most popular and the reason reason why many are really want to have it which is the very common situation to all investors.
Although bitcoin is successful, its rapidly changing price which is the reason why some governments around the world are opposed to it.
Activity: 42
It can be legal in future almost.
Very few countries have gone as far as to declare bitcoin illegal.
However, just because something isn't legal tender, does not mean that it cannot be used for payment - it just means that there are no protections for either the consumer or the merchant, and that its use as payment is completely discretionary.
Activity: 280
It depends on the government of a country because now there are already adopting bitcoin as their form of payments of bills and also buying items on some stores.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
I don't think we would see Bitcoin being declare as legal during this couple of years, maybe it can happen in the future
Within two years, states should determine the status of the crypto currency, classify it, including recognizing bitcoin and other crypto currency as a means of payment, or not. There will always be a variety of options. There will be various options for recognizing bitcoin, where he will have both a legal and semi-legal status, where he will be recognized as an asset, where property is where the means of payment are. That is, after these two years, it will take a long time for states to come to some common opinion on this issue.
Activity: 104
It all depend on the Country,Government, the Economy and the people from that Country or people living in that particular Country but for me I think it will be declared legal, but it's a matter of time as Bitcoin users increase by the day and people now use it on transactions on daily basis it will help Bitcoin to be legal.
Activity: 63
It can be in the few years if the Indian government will push truly the desire to legalize bitcoin. It will be more effective if the bitcoiners people will support the objectives. I hope no harm will happen during that time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
In my opinion, caring about the government - or banks - "approving" of crypto is antithetical to the purpose of crypto itself. Crypto can and will exist without these institutions so why are we giving them so much leverage?
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
It will be declare as legal but not immediately it will take long time. Some countries already accepted bitcoin as legal. In the upcoming yeara it will be declare as legal due its tremendous growth. If it is accepted the countrries economic will be very healthy.
Bitcoin is legal in India if you are paying tax as per government law on capital gain and same method is also adopting various countries in world.
Pages:
Jump to: