Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 2. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 05:07:09 AM
Crypto will not end. But the bull run has ended. What we are seeing now is a very bearish market. Basically its time for people to rest from crypto and take profits.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 05:05:55 AM
Yes you are sure that Cryptocurrancy currency will not be able to die for certain, because you think that many do not fully understand the potential of Cryptocurrancy currency.But that does not mean that it will be more difficult to get it. Everything will be easier and better so this is the right time for coins.
Activity: 140
Anonymous warrior
May 26, 2018, 04:57:33 AM
That is a silly question. We might dont know if crypto will end at a time like this. But we will just pray that it wont end that way.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 04:45:30 AM
In the near future Crypto will live and will develop. This is a new technology that gives unlimited opportunities for people.
Activity: 153
May 26, 2018, 04:41:22 AM
I think it will last a long time . but the more people know, the less income . I'm not afraid of closure, but of the influx of people . Now already many ((. and plus a lot of scams, and what will happen next (((
Activity: 102
May 26, 2018, 04:24:59 AM
I do not give a chance.
The crypto money world is very hard to finish. It keeps growing every day. The transaction volume is very high. Thanks to the Blockchain system, it will continue to stand for many years.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
May 26, 2018, 04:24:09 AM
No, I don't think so. Cryptocurrency offers a fast settlement and the fees of exchange among other currencies are much lower. Anyone can use it and now even huge giants like AMAZON etc are testing on the usage of cryptocurrency as the mode of payment.
they try to use this for an easy transaction that we can be able to made for like in amazon this is most of the good thing that a lot of people see this as a good news but apparently this is so much thing to be as an test for if many users can be able to used this.
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 04:21:53 AM
For me crypto will not end, because the crypto is now indemand and many are using it even the other country is not accepting the crypto. The demand of the crypto is high. Now that the value of the crypto is low many are buying. It is good to buy crypto when the value gets low and good to trade or sell when the value gets high. So now that the value of the crpto is low, the one's who have their coins just hold it first so that when the value gets high you can sell it or trade it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 03:48:22 AM
Crypto will never ends because they just make revolusioner in this world. Crypto community also become more bigger, with new ICO and  blockchain project everyday make crypto market more crowded and more people will join in to it. Market capitalizasion still small compared others market so its possible for crypto will continuously growing exponential.
Activity: 50
May 26, 2018, 03:35:35 AM
I also doubt that crypto in the short term will end. I believe that it is becoming an increasingly popular way to make money. Many large corporations are participating in crypto today, receiving a clear profit.
Activity: 243
May 26, 2018, 02:50:16 AM
One of the reasons why cryptocurrency persists anytime is because in the future, humans need an economic security system that is very secure, secure, self-regulated, and even valuable. The first time Bitcoin is present, it can be said to be quite revolutionary, and even not far after that, appears (sub) cryptocurrency similar (but different "caste") with Bitcoin (eg Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc.).
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
everything of course will be there eventually. And we'll never know when it will end. in my opinion it's not too late if you want to invest in crypto. I don't know if the crypto will continue moving downhill or vice versa. I know, crypto is indeed always going up and down, when there is a downturn then believe that there will soon be rising. Altcoin I like best is the ethereum, dash and also Neo.
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 02:35:23 AM
I think the cryptocurrency will never end, even the development of the future will certainly be much better, investing here is certainly also profitable, there are many kinds of altcoint that can be made into investments such as bitcoint, eth, dash, litecoin and much more, your stay choose where appropriate
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
May 26, 2018, 02:17:56 AM
I think it will not end because I know the current crypto is in its recovery period and I do not know when the crypto will end because as I know many people are trying to raise the price of crypto, and with so many people who hold altcoin for profit

Activity: 342
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 02:04:08 AM
No, I don't think so. Cryptocurrency offers a fast settlement and the fees of exchange among other currencies are much lower. Anyone can use it and now even huge giants like AMAZON etc are testing on the usage of cryptocurrency as the mode of payment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 12:35:58 AM
The crypto market is still too small. Take a look at the capitalization of stocks, crypto is still growing and growing. The crypto market can not end, this is the future of man. Countries in the world will gradually enter the trend of crypto.
Crypto will die if there is no development and growth, while crypto users continue to grow as many people continue to be interested in using crypto, after all this is an innovative technology of the future, it will continue to survive because many people like and comfortable to use and invest in crypto
not all crypts will end and die, only a few cryptoes will not compete in the market that will end, so I do not think crypto is all easy to end because the developers and teams are racing to make their crypto good and compete.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 26, 2018, 12:33:43 AM
The crypto market is still too small. Take a look at the capitalization of stocks, crypto is still growing and growing. The crypto market can not end, this is the future of man. Countries in the world will gradually enter the trend of crypto.
Crypto will die if there is no development and growth, while crypto users continue to grow as many people continue to be interested in using crypto, after all this is an innovative technology of the future, it will continue to survive because many people like and comfortable to use and invest in crypto
Activity: 290
May 26, 2018, 12:09:04 AM
As much as I believe and love cryptocurrency it will eventually end because nothing last forever. But the whole technology will not eventually end, some fragments will remain and gets a reworked to a better and more advance technology. Just like old empires and kingsdoms that gets replaced by new civilization, cryptocurrency will eventually be replaced into something thats far more better and efficient.
Activity: 336
May 26, 2018, 12:06:20 AM
I do not believe that crypto currency will end, There so many industries right now really on crypto system that benefits thousands of people because the crypto currency are a future money the value of crypto is so high and now a days crypto currency is worldwide.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
May 25, 2018, 11:58:37 PM
Ten years for crypto currency is a very short time for a new kind of money and financial assets. Therefore, we can assume that the crypto currency has just begun. It will continue to develop and grow in price. However, it is necessary that bitcoin be used as a means of payment, rather than accumulation of value, and then everything will be all right with him. Of course, the Crypto currency will continue to show its great volatility and periodically fall in price, sometimes very much and for a long time, as in this half-year. It's all right for her. Now we expect its next growth, which may be significant, and may not be particularly raised. Crypto currency is very variable and unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: