Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 7. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 21, 2018, 05:42:58 AM
Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Who knows? What matters is that we are all here now and we are all part of something that is changing the world, currency and transactions for the better. Even if cryptos will end, it won't be anytime soon. There is still so much more to do and there is still a long way for us to go in the cryptocurrency market. The best is yet to come.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 05:28:35 AM
I do not think that the cryptocurrency will come to an end. Already a lot of people are involved in this industry.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 05:25:21 AM
Crypto will not end, actually it has just begun. Everything in the world is getting more modernized and that  includes crypto, making money digital. We have to be prepared to it.
Activity: 28
May 21, 2018, 05:14:05 AM
Do you think people who bought when it was pennies, 10s of dollars, hundreds or even low thousands are saying this?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 06:42:44 AM
I think it's not too late to invest, because the market is on the rise again and this means that you can earn a lot by changing the course of coins.
Activity: 117
May 20, 2018, 02:40:51 AM

when looking at the circumstances in which the crypto price is currently falling and also bad news in the media, some social media blocking ads on crypto, pessimistic people must assume this is the end of crypto. but I not, I still see the market cap of some crypto still high, and also still many investors who believe in crypto. I'm sure that soon crypto will explode again.
Activity: 285
May 20, 2018, 02:40:01 AM
Like all things, crypto too will end but that does not mean that it will not stick around for a long time. Cryptos are just starting out and there is still a long way to go and a lot of other things yet to happens in regards to the market. One thing is for sure, cryptos are definitely not dying anytime soon. They are here to stay and they will be part of our lives and part of our childrens' lives
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 04:12:50 PM
Crypto will still be around for a long time, because everyone is competing to make a new breakthrough, to solve every problem.
It's never too late to invest, because every day there will always be new ICOs that have the potential to compete in the Crypto market.
Rise / fall in the price of crypto no one knows, which determines is the market and consumer demand.
until now I still trust cryptocurancy, because there are still many developments, and the increasing interest every day, and coin Etherem is still my choice and the choice of many people.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 04:03:16 PM
Crypto will not end. It might get obsolete in a couple of decades due to other arising technologies, but I think we're safe for at least 10 years. Value will be added to goods and services, and marketcap will rise.
Activity: 210
May 19, 2018, 04:00:45 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I think that cryptocurrencies will not disappear, because it is new technology, it only starts to gain popularity.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 03:50:59 PM
So most likely it will not soon end its existence! Every coin is promoting its function in society. Now emerging thousands of new coins in the crypto world.
Activity: 28
May 19, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
The solutions its creating are very massive than for it come to an end. I'm sure cryptocurrencies never ends.Internet wont come to an end so will crypto not end.
Activity: 308
May 19, 2018, 06:22:06 AM
Crypto starts to develop and I believe that soon the market will recover. The whole world begins to take crypto. This is a very good trend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 19, 2018, 06:18:38 AM
Personally, I believe in the crypt and I am confident that it will exist even more , because it is a whole huge mechanism.
Activity: 20
May 19, 2018, 02:56:40 AM
I think it is not too late to invest to BTC or ETH or another altcoins or ICO
cryptocurrencies in the future will only increase in price
this is not the end of cryptocurrencies, it is begining of the great future Smiley
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 11:51:21 PM
According to this, I think Crypto will not end and will never end because cryptocurrency is an easy way to make big profits. It's still best to invest in crypto and play long-term. I believe in and believe in the technology of some sort of crypto money and the purpose of the project rather than cryptocurrency derivatives.

Activity: 93
May 18, 2018, 10:48:58 PM
I don't see any reason why crypto will die Actually crypto helps a lot of people in terms of finances, so don't  ever believe in humors.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 18, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
Generally speaking i dont think cryptocurrency will die as a whole. I believe as some loses its value some are coming into existence. Its like other dies and the new ones come out. Coins with old feature dies and new ones with new feature comes. I believe Ethereum will be the more stable altcoin in the fure as it is also today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 18, 2018, 11:20:43 AM
It sounds ridiculous and unlikely. Crypto community is very strong and every day there are new ideas and projects.
Activity: 120
May 18, 2018, 06:38:17 AM
It's still in the early phase of mass adoption, i believe crypto will flourish as an alternative mode of payment few years from now,,,
Pages:
Jump to: