Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 9. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 03:39:54 AM
I believe it has come to stay.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
May 16, 2018, 12:05:14 AM
I’m not sure what to think about that. It’s not easy to find a perfect answer. Well, everything has an end but i don’t think that crypto is a temporary thing. In fact, i think it’ll be a part of our lives more day by day.
Activity: 266
May 16, 2018, 12:00:25 AM
Everything of course there must be the end. Including cryptocurrency. It just does not know when the time will come to an end. While there is still a chance then it's not too late to invest. To date I still believe in cryptocurrency. And altcoin I like best is the ethereum and Neo.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 11:57:33 PM
I dont see any sign of crypto will end. I have positive mind about cryptocurrency, although there are many country not regulated yet but this is not barrier for crypto to more development. Because cryptocurrency give more benefits to the community. Cryptocurrency will continue to grow because the blockchain technology behind it can to adopted in many industri.
Activity: 204
May 15, 2018, 11:51:47 PM
This is an online job that struck me the most good. And digital currency is a technology that is great for in the present.  Crypto is increasingly popular around the world. And if you think crypto will die is certainly very wrong. I believe crypto will increasingly grow and develop.
Activity: 101
May 15, 2018, 11:43:09 PM
I don't think so. Encryption is a technological revolution that will disrupt the financial sector, and it's still not too late to invest in encryption. Encryption is growing and everything will be better.
Activity: 350
May 15, 2018, 11:38:29 PM
Cryptocurrency will not come to end, don't worry about it too much for sure that it will be part of our life already until the end. Unless there is no internet worlwide I mean if countries will banned internet.

Crypto is very popular all over the world to easily help their economy and also travel crypto have a better future. I do not think that krypto will end, our opinion krypto is not that easy ended
Activity: 43
May 15, 2018, 08:42:55 PM
I don't think crypto can come to an end intact i don't pray so. Crypto currency has changed many people life including me. As time goes on crypto will be the largest and most well known in the whole world. Even the government can not kill it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
May 15, 2018, 03:03:06 PM
The solutions its creating are very massive than for it come to an end. I'm sure cryptocurrencies never ends.Internet wont come to an end so will crypto not end. and  my favorite altcoin is the Ethereum.
Activity: 1022
May 15, 2018, 02:42:24 PM
with the future entrance into the crypto currency business, the service from developer have with extras on feature as might of returns with the use on utility on manage of real factor works to deliver with offers of different option as referring less on waste to returns with better seeds on records with the blockchain server for further tasks on works with inititiation.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 15, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
Cryptocurrency is a young financial tool that does not even exist for 10 years. People have been using to pay coins for thousands of years, hae been using paper money for hundreds of years. Cryptocurrency is still in its infancy, it's too early to talk about death. I do not think that our generation will find a period of decline in blockchain technology.
Activity: 91
May 15, 2018, 02:19:34 PM
Crypto is the future and it can never end. It just needs to be updated with the upcoming technology so that its security should not be compromised.
Activity: 7
May 15, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
I don't think crypto will end. When prices goes down the common reaction is to sell them which is a wrong move. People tend to sell if they see that their money is continuously going down and are afraid that it will disappear. This is the reason the common advise for investors is to be patient.
Activity: 42
May 14, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
Despite all the risks and money market collapsed, I guess crypto will far from coming to an end. Advancement in technology, increase number of investors of digital money, profit sharing and value reliability are key factors of continuous existence of crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 11:48:54 AM
I think that crypto is our future money, national currencies would be based on blockchain or other modifications, fiat money is not improving and someday it would be necesasry.
I strongly believe the crypto currency will not die,
because crypto currency will always exist for fast and transparent payment purposes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 11:19:36 AM
I think that crypto is our future money, national currencies would be based on blockchain or other modifications, fiat money is not improving and someday it would be necesasry.
Activity: 98
May 14, 2018, 07:55:56 AM
so far the crypto does not finish because it's the indemand online job this time and I know it grows and grows up until we are rich the moon Smiley suppress illegal transactions and everythings will grow and be rich.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 07:33:28 AM
This kind of topics make me feel like not everyone realizes the power and strength of cryptocurrencies because when it happens I am sure the price of all currencies will simply go to its highest figures.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 03:14:41 AM
Crypto only recently originated and I think that after a while cryptocurrency will replace the usual for us fiat money. Therefore, crypto will never die and you should take a chance and buy bitcoin now while the price is still low.
Activity: 9
May 14, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
 I probably would not doubt that crypto currency will be able to die, but after I saw the growth in the market, I again believed that the crypto currency is not broken and they can not be destroyed.
Pages:
Jump to: