Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 10. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Crypto has been all over the world to the point that it couldn't be stopped. It's process is evolving into a beauty where it is transforming in nation states. There is no way it would end. The end of it would mean a big crash of the financial world.
Activity: 53
May 13, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
Crypto has transcended that point of asking if it would end. It's evolving into a beauty that is transforming nations states. Venezuela is a point of reference. There is no way it would end. The end of it would mean a collapse of the financial world
Activity: 112
May 13, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
It takes a long time before cryptocurrency will end or not maybe as of know bitcoin recover in his normal price and there's many people supporting again. Also Altcoins are turning back. My favorite altcoins was Datareum.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
May 12, 2018, 11:15:08 AM
To my mind, the only thing that will possibly bring cryptocurrencies to the end of their existance is the creation of something more advanced for making transactions and more attractive to the investors.
Off course yes, crypto will also end in this world and For me even the crypto will end in the future, a lot of people will surely became rich with crypto and i think crypto will run in this world for long time before it will end.
Activity: 30
May 12, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
Insert quote

I believe in Crypto, and I'm sure it will not end, it's a huge contribution to creating globally as well as in the global economy, I think we will accept the proposals and suffer the best results.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 10:03:54 AM
I think that the crypt will not disappear, because it has only just begun to develop and despite the difficulties and barriers of the crypt, it remains to be stable
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
May 12, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
Now the crypto market is widely supported by user communities around the world, some japanese and german governments agree and accept.
crypto has a huge impact in breaking old business management rules with advanced and effective technology and i think the crypto market will not end.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 06:55:09 AM
To my mind, the only thing that will possibly bring cryptocurrencies to the end of their existance is the creation of something more advanced for making transactions and more attractive to the investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 02:14:00 AM
As always these are all only speculations and no proof but a really fake news , how can cryptos end that there are many launched projects in the ICO bench and one thing , if the investors suspected that it will end then they will not waste their money for that projects if they know that cryptos will be ending.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 12, 2018, 02:08:18 AM
will not die, as long as the crypto user grows higher
now very many people who make crypto as a moneymaker
so there is no reason for this source of money to die
Activity: 182
May 12, 2018, 02:05:31 AM
in fact, no one ever knows when this crypto will end. We all can only predict it. However, I think it is not too late now to invest. While there is still a chance, this crypto is still developing, no matter if you want to invest. I love altcoin like ethereum, Dash, and Neo.
Activity: 106
May 12, 2018, 02:03:16 AM
Everything could end finally. Human being will end finally.
Activity: 70
May 12, 2018, 02:02:22 AM
Cryptocurrency market will more growing in my opinion and its growing bigger. In the future, maybe cryptocurrency become currency and we can make transaction with people instantly and because internet become common
Activity: 94
May 12, 2018, 02:00:12 AM
I think its hard to end the cryptocurrencies because of the new generation. Bitcoin now is  very popular in different countries. We adopt the new technology and its easy to apply it because of the generation. I know crypto will increase to high and and stay alive.
Activity: 112
May 12, 2018, 12:32:19 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

This is just a start of the cryptocurrency. There are still a lot of potential fields that can apply blockchain and crypto. I think it will develope more and more in the future
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

I don't think cryptocurrencies will just because of a few rules and regulations. They maybe hard, but these rules can also be bent in favor of cryptocurrencies. It's never too late to invest in cryptocurrency. Chances are high, however, the chances of crypto prices going up is the same. I do still believe in crypto, losing hope in these times would be bad. My favorite alt coin so far is etheriums and ripple.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 10:18:57 PM
I think Cryptocurrency is still developing. But that does not mean that it will be harder to get, or it will die sooner. Everything will be easier and better, so this is the right time for coins. And you are also not too late to invest in Cryptocurrency, there is always a chance for crypto growth, which is marked still red so that the right time to invest in crypto because of most of the coins available with cheap.

Activity: 18
May 11, 2018, 10:04:51 PM
Cryptocurrencies are just getting started.  The whole world is adopting crypto.  We are the early adopters, and the tech needs to catch up to global demand.  Off-chain networks will help with that.
Activity: 322
May 11, 2018, 10:40:29 AM
I believe in the cryptocurrency and believe that this direction is only just beginning its development. More and more people learn about crypto and join. The boom in bounty campaigns also plays into the hands of the cryptocurrency. A huge number of people get tokens for their work and for sure they will remain in the world of cryptocurrency after that.
This is an excellent area for investing, there is a lot of money and it's not profitable for anyone to end it.
Activity: 165
May 11, 2018, 10:18:01 AM
Now emerging thousands of new coins in the crypto world. Every coin is promoting its function in society. Gradually it will filtered out,,, and I think only coins that have a real-world connection will survive. If to invest I think it is not too late at this time to start,,, you should make a research before investing into a certain coin. Until now I still believe in crypto,,, and my favorite altcoin is the second strongest crypto,,, ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: