Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 3. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 11:18:35 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I don't think that cryptocurrencies is going to end too soon because it is now the trend and besides they kept on talking that this will gonna end years ago and yet it is still existing. I do believe in crypto because it brings freedom to everybody to acquire wealth.
Activity: 252
May 25, 2018, 10:58:18 PM
The crypto market is still too small. Take a look at the capitalization of stocks, crypto is still growing and growing. The crypto market can not end, this is the future of man. Countries in the world will gradually enter the trend of crypto.
Activity: 266
May 25, 2018, 10:27:08 PM
I am sure that crypto will never end, it will be a very good future for investment, believe in investing in crypto it is very profitable for us ... bitcoint or ethereum one example of investment in terms of cryptocurrency
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
May 25, 2018, 10:19:05 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Crypto will never end.
We know together that blockchain which is the basic technology of crypto has been increasingly used in various business sectors. So I think crypto will grow.

It's never too late to invest.
Depending on which point of view you see it. I think every investment made today is for the foreseeable future.
Sharpen the foresight to see opportunities in taking advantage of fluctuating price conditions, think more cleverly so that the investment you make can be fruitful.

Any possibility could happen. Each price movement has certain moments. There are times when the trend-up and the trend-down, and for today I see there will be price spikes in the coming months.

I am very sure there is a bright future in the world of crypto, even I am starting to organize all my business to get deeper into the world of crypto.

I believe for the future of Ethereum, Waves, XLM, XRP, LTC.

Activity: 64
May 25, 2018, 03:41:01 AM
I believe that the cryptocurrency will become an integral part of human life, with the help of it many purchases will be carried out, etc.
Activity: 378
May 25, 2018, 03:38:32 AM
 They are here to stay and they will be part of our lives and part of our childrens' lives One thing is for sure, cryptos are definitely not dying anytime soon. The whole world begins to take crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 03:37:15 AM
Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?  - Sure, everything ends. The question is when.

Is it too late to invest? - No, we are at the beginning

Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down? - No one can guarantee that this will not happen.

Do you still beleive in crypto? - Yes.

What is your favourite Altcoin? - Waves, ETH and NEO.
Activity: 128
May 25, 2018, 01:17:32 AM
I always think that crypto world will end only when the Internet is dead. And of course, it will never happen. Hence, crypto market will be growing because crypto gives many benefits. It may end with you when you quit the market, but with investors, I'm sure the crypto currency will help them gain more popularity and usability in the near future.
Activity: 107
May 24, 2018, 02:25:59 PM
no, cryptocurrency will not be that easy, because for us crypto is also very popular and also easy to use to generate an easier profit, so I think krypto will live longer.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 02:23:15 PM
No. I believe that now is the time to invest, as we get a purchase of coins at a fairly low level. Cryptography is just beginning, and they still have huge potential for development.
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 02:18:27 PM
Its very hard to predict because Crypto doesn't reach yet its golden years. We don't know whats its maximum capability to grow and evolve. It will keep evolving and growing so there's no way that crypto will die. Day by day it's popularity increasing & this is the power of crypto, it catches peoples heart and make them belief. As long as people is believing crypto, i think it wont die soon.
Activity: 336
May 24, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Cryptocurrency will never die because there are a lot of investors out there who are using bitcoins and if cryptocurrency will be banned or gone in a certain country then probably there will be a lot of complains on the government coming from the investors.
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 02:16:35 PM
The crypto world is really hard to finish. The crypto money world is a powerful part of the stock market.
Digital money is an important step for the future. For that reason, crypto money will be with us for a long time.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 02:16:24 PM
Even if the government prohibits electronic money, crypto will still exist. Electronic money has existed for nine years since Bitcoin was the first electronic currency to be created on a blockchain. So the crypto will never end
Activity: 294
May 24, 2018, 02:13:02 PM
China or the United States can destroy the whole cryptocurrency market if they want. But I do not think that they will do it, the people will be against it.
Crypto will never end.  Yes crypto market is volatile, bitcoin is volatile, and USA and China could try to crash down market. Just hold your tokens or coins until it goes up.  Many has adopted crypto now so its impossible that it will end.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 02:09:26 PM
The crypto industry is still alive. But unfortunately there will not be that unrestrained growth that was last year. I would really like to be mistaken in my thoughts.
Activity: 52
May 24, 2018, 01:25:06 AM
Crypto currencies keep growing up and became popular everyday, i don't see any reason why crypto currencies will die or come to an end. If it's just one crypto currency or two.  We can say it might end when people are not supporting them, but there are many coins out there with great potentials.so nothing can stop crypto.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 05:20:15 PM
I think that Crypto is never ends, Crypto is the technology
and the best of payment for the online. Crypto is instant of payment, simple and fast transaction.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 05:17:33 PM
I think that the Crypto currency is a huge step in the future to which we must adapt and learn about it !  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
May 23, 2018, 05:15:23 PM
Crypto is at the moment some help for the future...It will last no idea...hard to say if we are going for a mass adoption but I am in.
Pages:
Jump to: