Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 5. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 11:47:30 AM
no there is no chance Crypto end because some coins success and still running in crypto market   
Activity: 33
May 23, 2018, 11:26:20 AM
No. it won't end. It grows like anything in future. no one can predict.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 11:25:31 AM
We are all subject to time, so someday in the future we will still lose our currency but not now, when they just start the way to our world, when people will understand what can be done with crypto-currencies and the blockchain then the world will really change.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
No
Is it too late to invest?
You can still find good opportunities to make a profit in the crypto market.
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Everything is possible in this market
Do you still beleive in crypto?
Of course, although I think that only very few of the existing ones are really worth it.
What is your favorite Altcoin?
Ethereum
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 04:23:17 AM
The crypto money world is a very powerful stock market. The day will get even stronger.
Crypto parables are very valuable now. The price of bitcoin was 20k last year.
The transaction volume of the crypto money exchange is very high.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
May 23, 2018, 04:18:57 AM
whether crypto ends or not nobody can say. in any case we will not experience it  Grin
i don't think the age of cryptographic currencies has really begun yet. so there are still exciting times to come for us.
Activity: 157
May 23, 2018, 04:16:57 AM
My favorite Altcoin is certainly the ETH. With the ETH we can make investments in the long term.
too early if you think that the crypto will end.
See the potential-potential Altcoin is now highly developed and able to compete.
So crypto within 10 to 20 years will be able to survive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
May 23, 2018, 03:52:13 AM
Of course crypto will end.
I guess it will end in thousands of years Grin
That is why I am not worried about it at all.
Activity: 285
May 22, 2018, 09:45:19 PM
crypto I think will never berakir because more and more penguna crypto it is not impossible more and more rules rules that we must obey maybe this one that make crypto still stand upright in added indigo coin slowly continue to rise as stable make it all crypto added victorious in the air
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
May 22, 2018, 06:11:38 PM
Who knows? Everything comes to an end. But we most likely will not see it with our eyes. Something will happen when bitcoin will rich the limit of it`s emission. That may affect crypto a lot. Overall it depends on the usage of technology.
Activity: 147
May 22, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

What is your favourite Altcoin?

i think crypto never will die. it is not to late to invest there are so many coins that you can select between them. in next 15 days, the market will fall and then be raising will start. i believe crypto. ETH ada NEO and BTC are my favorite coins
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
May 22, 2018, 05:33:37 PM
Crypto industry, can never end, because crypto platform has been establish here on these planet, where the  project has been seriously circulating in time of investment. Secondly Crypto currency is a function of Bitcoin and alt-coin that is acceptable all over the world, that can not be easily end.
Activity: 205
May 22, 2018, 04:41:27 PM
No, because cryptocurrencies are not just a matter of temporary interest. It is a technology in development that really contributes to a better society and has a great future ahead.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
May 22, 2018, 04:31:44 PM
I hope that this will not happen in the coming years. It seems to me that the crypto currency will actively develop and make people's lives better.
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
LOVE
May 22, 2018, 04:27:32 PM
Crypto can never die.. I only see it going higher and bigger and better.. More investors are coming into the market.. Regulations will set in but that won't affect us.. we soar higher.. Game on
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 22, 2018, 04:23:34 PM
Believe the crypto industry is not so easy to close at one time. Now in many countries the law prohibits operations with crypto-currencies, but still the crypto-currencies continue to be in demand.
Activity: 100
May 22, 2018, 08:32:23 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

What is your favourite Altcoin?

Lots of questions dude  Grin crypto will never end, only the destruction of the internet will destroy it. I think the price of the crypto will rise again and the end of the year will be the highest price point. my favorite coin is ethereum.
Activity: 144
May 22, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
Cryptocurrency will exist for a long time, but cash will exist for more than a decade. Therefore, I will use all available payment methods.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 08:22:46 AM
no! everything goes to success
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 04:46:16 PM
Someday crypto will die for sure but unfortuntatly i can't predict when it gonna happen. Maybe people will inven something else much more better and faster and it will cause death of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: