Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 20. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 866
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 03:23:33 PM
I do not think that far but I am very sure crypto will never end because I see some countries have received crypto in their lives and this indicates if all crypto is growing.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 03:20:47 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Crypto will never end but will rise more and crypto market will extend more,This is good time to invest most of coins still cheaper and having potential to grow more.
Ups and down are part of market so never worry about it just hold in this situation if market go down,I strongly believe in crypto and exited to see more amazing things in cryptoworld. Ether is always favorite but beside it more coins like,BCH,REDDCOIN,LITECOIN,NEO are also worthy coin having bright future.
Activity: 186
April 30, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
Crypto will not end, I think cryptocurrency will rule all economy of the world in future, now we are in the beginining of this revulution but it near future every counrty will accept this.
Activity: 322
April 30, 2018, 03:08:53 PM
at the moment, I do not even see the prerequisites for this to happen.and I think that this a very long time will not happen
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 02:25:54 PM
Technologies blockchain are increasingly becoming popular, and with their development will evolve and the crypto currency, but what will happen next? difficult to answer, crypto currency can become a controlled state.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
I think not. I believe that crypto will never go extinct forever. Cryptocurrency is created virtually. has been decentralized. No one can control it.
Even big companies will never be able to, it will only sleep for a moment but will never go extinct and end up just like that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 02:16:57 PM
I am absolutely sure that this technology is unique and in the future it will help us get rid of banks and intermediaries of any suit.
But crypto will continue to grow in fractions of many coins that have potential. Therefore I think that my crypto will last after a while. As long as people believe it, it will always be in one form or another.
Activity: 140
April 30, 2018, 02:11:51 PM
I don't think that crypto will end so fast or it may end in the near future instead it has the potential to replace traditional money or traditional forms of transaction
Activity: 602
April 30, 2018, 02:09:55 PM
 I am absolutely sure that this technology is unique and in the future it will help us get rid of banks and intermediaries of any suit.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 02:06:33 PM
I do not believe in the end of the cryptocurrency, as it is not just a popular trend or HYIP as fashionable now to say. This is a real technology that is very cool can improve our lives and it will be relevant.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
It will never end. A lot of countries now are supporting cryptocurrencies and the number of projects that involves cryptocurrency is increasing. A lot of people will try to explore the cryptoworld just yet.
Activity: 39
April 30, 2018, 01:45:04 PM
I don't think crypto can come to an end intact i don't pray so. Crypto currency has changed many people life including me. As time goes on crypto will be the largest and most well known in the whole world. Even the government can not kill it.
Activity: 784
April 30, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
I would argue that this digital currency will last a long time because cryptocurrency has a bright future. With technology now owned this future will certainly be a solution to the wider community. And this cryptocurrency able to change someone quickly, certainly with an extraordinary income.
Activity: 266
April 30, 2018, 01:21:36 PM
Well, if we talk about the final end of the crypto currency, then it is most likely impossible. In any case, until the last moment, even if all currencies fall in price, there will remain enthusiasts who will support the course and make money on it. And in the short term, I do not see the end of this ecosystem, it's too profitable.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
April 30, 2018, 01:19:15 PM
Crypto will never end, the future of crypto is a good future.Smiley
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 12:53:24 PM
Everything in this world has a beginning and an end. Only the period of life can be very different. Cryptocurrencies can live for 10 years, and can live for several hundred years. There is no way to know, we can only speculate. And my most favorite altcoin is ether.

The of market is very fast rising and many coins introduce to the market every now and then that's why i don't believe crypto will and this is the only investment that investor can easily earn abig profit.
Activity: 420
April 30, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
Everything in this world has a beginning and an end. Only the period of life can be very different. Cryptocurrencies can live for 10 years, and can live for several hundred years. There is no way to know, we can only speculate. And my most favorite altcoin is ether.
Activity: 95
Merit: 13
April 30, 2018, 12:43:51 PM
Maybe someday bitcoin is not worth a single penny,but the technology behind crypto blockchain never ends.
You are not late for crypto. You can make good profits.
My favorite Altcoin is ETH.
Activity: 320
April 30, 2018, 12:41:36 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I think cryptocurrencies will not be merely fall or end. Why? cryptocurrency now is so popular, and cryptocurrency now is our future.
It is not too late to invest now, for me anytime is the best time to invest, so invest now!
Yes, there is a chance that all crypto will do down, or get dump, we cannot predict the marketplace.
Yes! I believe in crytocurrency, and i believe crypto is the future!
My favourite altcoin now is ethereum and ripple
Activity: 91
April 30, 2018, 12:41:28 PM
I think the password is still in the early stages of development, and we can see that the community is growing at a high speed in the past few years, and many new investors are joining the market. This is a growing market so the password won't end in a short time.
Pages:
Jump to: