Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 17. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
May 03, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

Firstly, what has made cryptocurrencies prevail rapidly around the world is its flexible capacity of making transactions fast, and more transparent. However, let's be realistic, what has a direct and strong impact upon the future of cryptos is the major developed economies who occupy the power to make the future of cryptos as an existing fact so that cryptos gain the trust of all countries.

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 05:57:04 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Of course someday cryptocurrencies will reach the end, but it's not in the near future, it will last about 10-15 years later, so we don't need to worry about it . it's not too late to invest in altcoins even for now, there are still a chance for newbie in the cryptospace, i do really believe in crypto because i already earn money in here, my favourite altcoin is ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 05:36:35 PM
While we have internet crypto will live. Not so large numbers crypto as today will live. But they will live.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 05:32:32 PM
May ve. İt is possible but in 5 years i do not think crypto will die. İt is New tecnology. I think crypto will never die.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
May 03, 2018, 05:31:12 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies at the moment is played for many people of great importance in their lives. If over time, the number of such people will increase significantly, the cryptocurrency will not disappear. But exactly no one knows, it's just my personal opinion.

Crypto currencies will continue to perform their functions until something new appears, or until humanity changes so that money will not be needed.
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 05:05:37 PM
I don't think crypto will end up like what happened to Network Marketing. A lot of people I've talked to always compare crypto to the saturation of Network Marketing or MLM since the MLM industry was quite popular during the late 90's and everyone was positive about it but now, there's too much negative perception towards it that not a lot of people are joining anymore.

With crypto, I don't think that this will happen since this is not just a hype. There are a lot of individuals who are investing their time to create content on crypto to help people understand this better and not just buy into the hype and opinions of others.

Crypto will be here for a long time, that's what I believe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
May 03, 2018, 04:54:50 PM
This question is just like asking "will fiat end/finish?" Cryptocurrency is the order of the day as far as blockchain technology is concerned so don't ever expect cryptocurrency to end today or tomorrow. It will never end.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 03, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
So far it can be said that the crypto currency is just beginning to spread around the world and this year it will have to be massively legalized by the states. This process can also take many years. Therefore, it is too early to discuss the question of when it may end. While the crypto currency does not have a time frame for its development. We hope that the crypto currency enters our life seriously and for a long time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 04:13:14 PM
I think it is still a good time to invest in crypto because the most coins are at the stage of correction at the moment. In my opinion, crypto will change our world greatly in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 04:11:37 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies at the moment is played for many people of great importance in their lives. If over time, the number of such people will increase significantly, the cryptocurrency will not disappear. But exactly no one knows, it's just my personal opinion.

all the possibilities are definitely exist, even if they are impossible. but if crypto loses their trust by people I think it could happen.
now what to do is how people not lose their trust in crypto itself
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 04:07:42 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 04:05:44 PM
My believe is that, in as much as i am just beginning to explore crypto, it is not going to end now. As a matter of fact, what i envisage no w is that at least 10 years to this time, crypto will still be in existence. Crypto even seems to be an unending technology. We are beginning to explore it and to take part in the values embedded in it.
Activity: 39
May 03, 2018, 04:01:10 PM
Crypto will never end.  Yes crypto market is volatile, bitcoin is volatile so don't panic when market crashes down. Just hold your tokens or coins until it goes up.  Many has adopted crypto now so its impossible that it will end.
Activity: 103
May 03, 2018, 04:00:00 PM
I think crypto for now will not end because now crypto is known to many people who always wonder about crypto. So if now the crypto is over I think it's impossible for the next few years it might just happen.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 03:54:47 PM
If we look globally, it is unlikely that we will see a complete collapse of the crypto currency, but most of the coins we see now will unfortunately disappear. I believe in crypto currencies and I continue to support them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 03:25:29 PM
It's never too late to invest in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is waxing stronger therefore, I don't see it ending in the nearest future. Don't forget to invest in one of the best ICOs like PEP NETWORK...

Check my signature.
Activity: 117
May 03, 2018, 03:22:07 PM
Blockchain usage will only grow with the years and cryptocurrencies also for sure.
Activity: 153
May 03, 2018, 03:20:10 PM
I do not think that cryptocurrency when it ends. she has a great future. and it's never too late to deal with cryptocurrency. my favorite coin is Ethereum.
Activity: 112
May 03, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
see guys cryptol never end, many ICO begin start and many people start using crypto in the world but Nobody can predict that just live and enjoy technologi and you are one step ahead of most people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 03:15:45 PM
Crypto can not just end or disappear. Since such a virtual coin is really needed by society and business, in time it will only become more popular and more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: