Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 15. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 08, 2018, 09:31:00 AM
no, cryptocurrency has no end, cryptocurrency is considered as money, and money is used in our daily life, so as long as people are using it, it will not end because it is important.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 09:23:24 AM
Despite the many rules governing Cryptocurrency, Crypto users will stick to the use of Cryptocurrency.
In today's era of developing technology, Crypto will be one of the things that many people look for.
Cryptocurrency will live forever and will never end.
Cryptocurrency will be something that many people want.
I'm sure against Cryptocurrency, my favorite Crypto is Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 09:20:47 AM
Someday cryptocurrencies will collapse, but not in the next 5 years. It is not too late to invest now. I think that cryptocurrencies will continue to develop and improve. My favorite altcoin at the moment is Ethereum, because with the help of this coin we carry out 80 percent of our actions with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 09:19:51 AM
I believe that the Crypto market will develop in the near future, and it is worthwhile to start investing in altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:12:06 AM
I'm not sure that the Crypto currency will end for at least 50 years, it's a revolution in the world of finance, so you need to accept and adapt to it.
Activity: 147
May 08, 2018, 09:08:33 AM
I do not think such a thing can happen, crypto will never end. No one can stop crypto world because crypto currency is making the world a better place and bringing the world together. I don't see any reason why governments will even try to kill crypto currencies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 09:08:00 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

cryptocurrency is a relatively new sphere in our life so I think it is just the beginning and there are plenty of unexpected turns ahead
Activity: 107
May 08, 2018, 09:06:17 AM
Who can stop crypto ? everyone is confortable with that ... even govs of the world are satisfed ... they just create laws for some reasons.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:04:15 AM
maybe... in future. 100 years? they will have another technology better than blockchain so crypto will end.
Activity: 133
May 08, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
I seriously believe that thrthe crypto market will not end. Because, as we have seen, the crypto market is widely supported by the worldwide community of users, some governments and countries have began to accept Cryptocurrency.  Crypto is having a major impact in breaking old business management rules with advanced and effective technology. crypto has brought together the knowledge of the community, the economic and social construction.
Activity: 89
May 08, 2018, 08:50:12 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I have always believed and will believe in cryptocurrency. What makes laws against her is trying to destroy her. Therefore to regulate it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
May 08, 2018, 08:48:38 AM
i think the crypto have a great future. because now crypto know by many people and country. and many investment using crypto to they future. maybe take a long time to crypto end.
Activity: 128
May 08, 2018, 08:42:44 AM
The market of crypto is still quite young. It seems to me that this is only the beginning of development. More and more new interesting projects are emerging that are developing the technology of blockchain.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
May 08, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
currency that we use on trading system keep getting changed over time by time. And the era of crypto it's only begin and sure it might be getting replaced with better technologies and ecoystems.

But is it too late for now ? for me it's actually not, you can enter anytime since the crypto itself on developing states.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 08:31:11 AM
Everything ever ends.
But to talk about the end of crypto at the very start. it is at least inappropriate.
If this happens, it will happen in the distant future.
And it seems to me that crypto will not die, but will change.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
May 08, 2018, 07:58:00 AM
hardly crypto will die, even the government can not control or somehow block the crypto. crypto our future
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 06:43:17 AM
I do not think the crypto market will end, the future lies in the crypto, and it's almost impossible to prevent.
Activity: 87
May 08, 2018, 03:25:31 AM
Cryptocurrencies are still developing. But due to the greater involvement of people, it is more difficult to make a profit. If you develop it all, do not despair - everything will be fine, the glano does not stand still

Activity: 11
May 07, 2018, 11:53:18 AM
Crypto can't end like an event, it is more than way to make fast buck. You can invest in any time but in an altcoin it will give you more profit. It definitely can go down again, some new regulations about crypto and so on
Activity: 69
May 07, 2018, 04:45:05 AM
I think that won't end, because the new ICO still appear from time to time, almost everyone will launch its own ICO, this is why the money will not stop, because the ICO still in investors pocket into the reward should be more profitable. ICO because anyone can have ICO, so when the ICos unregulated, they will not come to an end.
Pages:
Jump to: