Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 18. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 09:46:21 AM
i  am sure that the Crypto-currency will not be able to die for sure, because I see many potential and benefit in it,i think that many just do not fully understand the potential of the Crypto-currency, I think that after people understand what it is and what it can give us, then the Crypto-currency will become more expensive than gold.
Activity: 75
May 03, 2018, 09:43:07 AM
As of now i don't see cryptocurrencies will end. It is becoming more popular and even big personalities are starting to join. No it is not too late to invest now. We're on early stage right now and dont miss this opportunity. Big yes i believe in crypto.

In fact, it's all for a short time, now at least in one of the 100 countries, create something similar or even better than the blockchain technology, and crushed this crypt, it will be exactly the same as the shields crushed calculator and calculator crushed computer.
Activity: 91
May 03, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
It is developing at a quite good pace and it's market value will grow in future and will never be reduced. It may go down sometimes but for short duration and will never end.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
Personally, I also doubt that crypto in the short term will end. I believe that it is becoming an increasingly popular way to make money. Many large corporations are participating in crypto today, receiving a clear profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
Crypto-currencies as well as any other thing in our world have a beginning and an end, only financial instruments are changing, so today financial finances are coming to an end, I think that today they simply do not have competition with CCPs, because the most important distinguishing feature of Crypto-currency is their limited.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 03:49:01 PM
It will not happen, because our community is growing so fast, and it will not be easy to crash not with the help of large investors. They will not allow our market to break easily, because they are the first people to lose billions of dollars.
Activity: 84
May 02, 2018, 03:41:50 PM
Because it is easy to get many benefits. I can not predict when krypto money will end, I think krypto will not end, because now is also very famous around the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
In the world of crypto everything is possible. And I will not be very surprised if tomorrow there will be several laws around the world that will kill crypto. But it will upset me.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 02, 2018, 03:36:45 PM
I think crypto is not going to die that easy, i still believe crypto will always exist as long as the internet is still there because there are many investors who invest in crypto. So, maybe crypto will die if internet and electricity die.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?

In this century won't end)) If serious, it's only beginning and I happy that I learned about blockchain and crypto earlier than most people.
Activity: 532
May 02, 2018, 03:21:07 PM
is that possible?cryptocurrencies are our future and we must believe in them,in addition, we can not consider a small decline in the market cryptocurrency death
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 03:20:27 PM
maybe. but not now. people saw the potential of the market. They know what the market can do. There are important circles that believe and trust the market. such an opportunity should not be allowed to die.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 03:17:48 PM
I do not think that krypto will end, our opinion krypto is not that easy, because it is also very popular all over the world easily help their economy and also travel crypto have a better future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 03:15:26 PM
As of now i don't see cryptocurrencies will end. It is becoming more popular and even big personalities are starting to join. No it is not too late to invest now. We're on early stage right now and dont miss this opportunity. Big yes i believe in crypto.

Activity: 322
May 02, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
I'm sure that Cryptocurrency will never end as long as there is Internet. Crypto is Internet money, giving opportunities for convenient work and investment.
Activity: 588
May 02, 2018, 11:11:57 AM
Cryptocurrencies is our future and i truly believe on it. At my opinion fiat will be based on crypto and blockchain someday because everything developing and improving, money should too.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 10:12:21 AM
Cryptocurrency will never end as long as there is internet because cryptocurrency is the money of the internet.  Bitcoin gives people hope for a happy and easier life. Invest and earn from Bitcoin gives you financial freedom to do what you  want and  enjoy life.
Yes, you are telling the truth. The crypto is the currency of the future. It will replace fiat (partially). Something like that happened years ago when paper money replaced the gold used for so long.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 02:50:14 PM
I think crypto cannot end because it has so many advantages other than it's disadvantages and that is the part which our government have refused to see.
It only needs you to really take time to understand what crypto is all about and know all types of crypto and be sure of the ones to invest in, it also needs you to be alert of scams and theft.

My way of thinking is the same. The cryptocurrency has so many advantages that it will be used in future. I do not think it will end ever. More new coins, fast and cheap in transactions will appear.
Activity: 378
May 01, 2018, 02:40:47 PM
I do not think the crypto will end. With the latest moves from the G20 and the leakage information is spread. Maybe the government will still block the blockchain in a certain way or they can find a way to manage the price problems in the crypto market. Some countries support the development of crypto and increase their competitiveness in the crypto market, as Russia, Japan may be the key to opening up a richer and more diverse market.
Activity: 81
May 01, 2018, 02:22:05 PM
It's too soon to say this for Cryptocurrency. its era is just beginning. people are trying to adapt to emerging technology in a system they have never met before. it is natural to go through such processes. we are in the transition phase. I think future sistem is bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: