Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 23. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 08:35:47 AM
The market will not end. Many vulnerabilities are bringing to the crypto market from a variety of issues. But I think the market is not over and it will still exist. Because, the crypto market is bringing a lot of utility and efficiency. There is very little chance that the Crypto currency will ever disappear. It has already proved its usefulness and prospects. and therefore is unlikely to ever disappear from our lives
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 08:35:40 AM
Crypto may not end or disappear. Because someday in the future the virtual coin will definitely be in need for some transactions or all transactions in the world. It just takes time for some improvement and socialization to people to use and have a crypto. I am too excited if the day will come that many people will boom together with bitcoin. We are all worried about losses when the market goes down severely during this time
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 08:30:25 AM
see guys cryptol never end, many ICO begin start and many people start using crypto in the world but Nobody can predict that just live and enjoy technologi and you are one step ahead of most people.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 08:29:27 AM
In my opinion, we don't know when will it last cause for now on what I know it's just the beginning. There are more people who are not aware with cryptocurrency and soon they will learn about this blockchain era is just starting. This is a great opportunity for all the people especially to those who are in the 3rd world country like me to progress and somehow improve the economy with this type of field. So to all those people you know share this opportunity to them and together we will make the community of cryptocurrency and be a world for us to live in.
Activity: 147
April 30, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
I still believe that crypto will not die that easily because the technology is stable and i think will replace the existing centralized fiat system and these banks in the future and many investor are invest in crypto. So, i truly believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
April 30, 2018, 08:12:53 AM
 Why you think cryptocurrency will end. It is the early birth of this technology now and it will develop for a long time. Of course the most altcoins which now exists will die because of useless, but cryptocurrency will the important part of financial system. And i think it is not late to invest, it is a good time for it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 07:50:37 AM
Well, cryptocurrencies future is basically uncertain and there ia no way to predict what the future holds for it but we can only hope that it is all good and that values will continuously rise. I also believe along with technologies, it would grow bigger, and probably it would be so much familiar with new generation after us. Who knows? Just hope for the best. Smiley
Activity: 222
April 30, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
I doubt Crypto will end. I think it's a very good way for people to make some money. Many big corporations are involved in crypto currencies and are making profit from in on a daily basis. Individuals make money too if they invest or trade carefully.
Activity: 15
April 30, 2018, 01:59:43 AM

Crypto will not end. But the bull run has ended. What we are seeing now is a very bearish market. Basically its time for people to rest from crypto and take profits. Don't worry we will get to that point where people will be interested and pump the price up again.
Activity: 112
April 29, 2018, 05:12:18 AM
Cryptocurrency will never end as long as there is internet because cryptocurrency is the money of the internet.  Bitcoin gives people hope for a happy and easier life. Invest and earn from Bitcoin gives you financial freedom to do what you  want and  enjoy life.
Cryptocurrency will live as long as it is recognized. Because this is complex, encrypted information, the validity of which can be confirmed by the efforts of several computers. Even at the time of launch, the authorities recognized that counterfeiting cryptocurrencies is hundreds of times more difficult than real money. Now the authorities are afraid of it, but I think how to change power and young blood will come, everything will change in the direction of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 05:11:51 AM
I don't think it'll end
Activity: 144
April 29, 2018, 05:09:33 AM
I believe no but others I think yes. Crypto already declared its positive aspects to the world and many already accepted it. This accomplishments of cryptos is great anchor to continually dominate the world and change it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
April 29, 2018, 05:07:31 AM
Cryptocurrency will never end as long as there is internet because cryptocurrency is the money of the internet.  Bitcoin gives people hope for a happy and easier life. Invest and earn from Bitcoin gives you financial freedom to do what you  want and  enjoy life.
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 02:19:59 AM
There will be no end for cryptocurrency because consumers are keep on coming to the market to invest on bitcoins and as well as miners who are holding their bitcoins that makes the volume of cryptocurrency in the market to grow even more, cryptocurrency will only have an end if internet will be shut down which is the case that will not happen.

In the internet era like what happen right now, cryptocurrency needed in the future i am believe. If we count on bank for transaction thru internet, its very slow and the fastest way to make transaction happen is using cryptocurrency.

I also think that this is just the beginning of our successful path to a bright, crypto-currency future. We will get more freedom.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
April 28, 2018, 09:22:41 PM
There will be no end for cryptocurrency because consumers are keep on coming to the market to invest on bitcoins and as well as miners who are holding their bitcoins that makes the volume of cryptocurrency in the market to grow even more, cryptocurrency will only have an end if internet will be shut down which is the case that will not happen.

In the internet era like what happen right now, cryptocurrency needed in the future i am believe. If we count on bank for transaction thru internet, its very slow and the fastest way to make transaction happen is using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 08:34:06 PM
Activity: 372
April 28, 2018, 08:30:47 PM
i think there is no reason to  stop cryptourrency in future,  cryptocurrency will be growing  day by day in future and Will never end!
Activity: 364
April 28, 2018, 08:14:59 PM
I can't see any possible reason for this to happen what i understand is cryptocurrency is the greatest thing that comes into our history giving a good effect to many people. Yes we can't deny that others are doing things to distort the good image of cryptocurrency but if we focus on the good things we can find many reasons that this will exist thought the history.
Activity: 434
April 28, 2018, 08:06:25 PM
I don't see cryptos ever ending looking at the way it makes life so comfortable and transactions easier and cheaper. What i forsee is a time where most people in the world will get to realise that crypto is the new generation and that governments will have no other option than to accept it and the growth will be amazing from there.
Activity: 126
April 28, 2018, 04:46:20 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I think that crypto currency definitely will have the large future !!! Now humanity all anymore and anymore gets information about investing in Bitcoin. The new century of Blockchain begins
Pages:
Jump to: