Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 19. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 01, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
I think not. This can be possible if they can come up with an even more uni-directional means of exchange in the economic, which is simply impossible at the moment
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:10:37 PM
I don't think so that crypto-currency will end, the only way crypto can end is if internet ends and that's not gonna happen.
Its never to late to invest in crypto as there are many cheap coins in market which are undervalued at the spot and will rise in near future.
Yes i believe in crypto
My Favourite altcoin is ethereum
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 02:26:55 AM
Of course cryptos willn`t die because the blockchain technology can do help to the real world, we need blockchain in many areas, it can change world like Internet did in the past years, what we need do is to hold the good coins, it is like the stock of Google and Facebook
Activity: 89
May 01, 2018, 02:26:09 AM
I think cryptocurrency will continue to develop and lasting (will not dead),
no, no too late to invest in cryptocurrency, I believe in the price increase coins, see the future.

Believed nothing happens, because crypto today is very strong and it continue to rise due to its very high demand.
Activity: 120
May 01, 2018, 02:22:33 AM
as for me I do not think that one day the cryptocurrencies will end because these are the money that will use future generations, the banknotes are destined to disappear. For about three months there is a serious crisis, but I think it will be overcome soon, and I think this is a good time to buy for future profits

Yes I Think not because even today there are still many coins introduce in the market.

There's no assurance the ending of crypto and even decades passing by i Believe crypto is still exist.
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 02:19:02 AM
as for me I do not think that one day the cryptocurrencies will end because these are the money that will use future generations, the banknotes are destined to disappear. For about three months there is a serious crisis, but I think it will be overcome soon, and I think this is a good time to buy for future profits

Yes I Think not because even today there are still many coins introduce in the market.
Activity: 91
May 01, 2018, 02:14:13 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Of course not. As long as there is a internet connection and people continue support  crypto will never end In fact it becomes even more prominent in the whole world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 02:11:05 AM
Activity: 109
May 01, 2018, 01:53:57 AM
No crypto is the future, just getting strated, lots of grow yet to come. I feel like we are at the stage where companies are beginning to look at crypto... will be an exciting year.
Activity: 117
May 01, 2018, 01:47:26 AM
I think cryptocurrency will continue to develop and lasting (will not dead),
no, no too late to invest in cryptocurrency, I believe in the price increase coins, see the future.
Activity: 70
May 01, 2018, 01:16:08 AM
cryptocurrency will gain great popularity. cryptocurrency is an opportunity for each state to reach a new standard of living.

I think it will not end and it will continue to make happy of the people we need. The crypto is hard to finish because it supports many people. There is more crypto language around the world. So it's not going to end the current crypto it's getting started.

I agree.
Hey recently I came across BlockGrain, I thought you might be interested. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.

Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale is started by the way. Get your KYC done if you haven't. Assuming of course, that you're interested in investing... I've got my ETH loaded up for this Smiley
You may try your luck with the BlockGrain.io bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new and their giveaway.

To enter, visit http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Giveaway and complete the steps.
Activity: 80
May 01, 2018, 12:35:05 AM
cryptocurrency will gain great popularity. cryptocurrency is an opportunity for each state to reach a new standard of living.

I think it will not end and it will continue to make happy of the people we need. The crypto is hard to finish because it supports many people. There is more crypto language around the world. So it's not going to end the current crypto it's getting started.
Activity: 127
May 01, 2018, 12:24:46 AM
Activity: 97
May 01, 2018, 12:24:13 AM
I think crypto will never the end. In main times, crypto is the best project and many people interesting to joined the project. Besides, we can get more information and more coins after joined the project.  So I hopes crypto will never the end in this project.
Activity: 14
May 01, 2018, 12:19:50 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

nah, maybe we should for now follow and comply with the governments, cryptocurrencies being regulated has its advantage and disadvantage, and one of its advantage is it here to stay forever, it has a solution to fiat money, it is very easy to use and that's why governments are looking into it, and it will not end.

It not too late to invest, maybe if you'll take action 2 years from now, you'll say your late. lol.

The market is volatile and it is more likely to go down after the bullish run.

Yap, I'm a believer of cryptos, as long as many experts believe on it, why shouldn't we?

MY FAVE of all time is TRX! justine sun is a dedicated one, Tron will be Gigantic.

Cryptos are definitely not dead. There is still so much that can be done. We've only begin to scratch the surface.
For example, We have not yet done anything for the pillar of our society, farmers.
I only know of one blockchain startup that has started working for the agriculture sector. You might be interested in checking them out at blockgrain.io
Their token sale has also just started.
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 12:12:34 AM

nah, maybe we should for now follow and comply with the governments, cryptocurrencies being regulated has its advantage and disadvantage, and one of its advantage is it here to stay forever, it has a solution to fiat money, it is very easy to use and that's why governments are looking into it, and it will not end.

It not too late to invest, maybe if you'll take action 2 years from now, you'll say your late. lol.

The market is volatile and it is more likely to go down after the bullish run.

Yap, I'm a believer of cryptos, as long as many experts believe on it, why shouldn't we?

MY FAVE of all time is TRX! justine sun is a dedicated one, Tron will be Gigantic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 30, 2018, 04:18:39 PM
Maybe the crypto currency will not live forever, but the technology of blocking is really a breakthrough (I think very soon the whole world will use this technology)
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

Hahaha so many different questions in one post. Cryptos will not end soon buddy as we still have a long way to go. Ask yourself if Internet will end. If Internet ends, then Cryptos may end too. It's never too late too invest as there will always be new investors. I don't have any favourite altcoin, the market has taught me not to.
Activity: 147
April 30, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
As time goes on, everything is going smoothly, so i don't think there will be a reason why crypto currency will end. Crypto is making the world coming together more and more and i pray nothing will ever bring it to an end.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 03:42:09 PM
crypto currency will develop.
This is due to the fact that the use of blocking machines really automates and speeds up and reduces the cost of many business processes. competent businessmen will appreciate this technology and will begin to apply.
Pages:
Jump to: