Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 25. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 01:19:10 AM
They will get in the end someday, but my prediction is in the next 10 years or more. They are progressing to become a better industry and they will reach their golden years.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
April 28, 2018, 01:18:10 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I think cryptocurrencies will even become strong in the future and there will be many ways to be added in our lifestyle to cater the payments and use of digital money. Today the information about crypto is even bigger so there is a slim chance that it will die.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 01:16:26 AM
I think cryptocurrency will not end because crypto is now getting popular and more investors are willing to invest in crypto. Crypto will only end if no one will be willing to buy or if no demand for crypto.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 01:02:36 AM
I think cryptocurrencies never ends.cryptocurrencies is the child technology now but I believe the future. It is a new era...

Technology changes. Maybe another better technology will rise that will make cryptocurrency obsolete.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 06:51:25 AM
One can only guess what will happen in the future and what role the crypto currency will play in our life, but I believe in them and that their popularity will grow. It seems to me that in the future we will increasingly use them as a means of payment.
Activity: 124
April 27, 2018, 06:47:36 AM
Crypto still have along way to go and i dont see it ending anytime soon. Right now is the perfect time to buy up all the cheap cryptocurrencies. If you want to invest you can do it anytime but do some research on your on first.
Activity: 294
April 27, 2018, 06:00:42 AM
Dont think a lot, my man. Just work now, trade, use opportunities, be smart and patient. Crypto is a great chance to earn some money.
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 05:58:04 AM
I do not think that the crypto currency will ever end. this will be the future way of payment. less fees, quick transaction, without empty and useless negotiations. the end of the imperial banking system.
Activity: 462
April 26, 2018, 12:18:05 PM
I think the crypto will not end, because the current crypto is starting to develop. and many people are already using crypto so I think crypto will not end that fast
Yes I think so too, cripto will not die, because in the future new cripto will come on the market and a new competition will be made. This will result in an improved cripto market. There is no single choice crypto.
There is a difference between market price increases and variations in the choice crypto.
Activity: 269
April 26, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
I think the crypto will not end, because the current crypto is starting to develop. and many people are already using crypto so I think crypto will not end that fast
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 11:55:49 AM
I have never thought that crypto would end, because this is a new product of technology that will bring large changes to the concept of modern economy in the world. Now I suppose that it is still not too late for you to join in it and the choices are yours.
Activity: 24
April 26, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
I think crypto cannot end because it has so many advantages other than it's disadvantages and that is the part which our government have refused to see.
It only needs you to really take time to understand what crypto is all about and know all types of crypto and be sure of the ones to invest in, it also needs you to be alert of scams and theft.
Activity: 406
April 26, 2018, 09:04:56 AM
Crypto needs the enterance and exit to the fiat world. There is no rules and opportunities for that now. People has know for sure that once they have made a fortune they will be able to cash out funds. But without really stable coin it would be impossible. And please dont call tether as stable coin. It is really UNstable, just take a look at its graph
It is just a matter of time when some big institution will create the fully transperent coin that will be the equivalent for a dollar or euro. As for now it is possible to use TrueUsd or LibreCash.
TrueUSD?? Cmmon! Look at the volume ! It is very low! As for LibreCash I know that it is really good stuff but there is zero attention from the users thats why the mass usage is impossible!
It is just the matter of time. When ppl realize how Tether works and how differently works LibreCash or TruUSD, we will have another leader, take it from me
No matter what currency will it be, tether, LibreCash, TrueUSD or any coin in the world. It has to be really stable and provide the way how to cash in/cash out fiat currencies. It is only the way for crypto to survive!
A little bit doubtful statement..stable coin it is onle the hedge. With tether u are hedging with usd, with LibreCash hedge is with ETH, some other coins will provide hedge with btc. So it is only the coin for fixen profit from alt trading. How could it impact of the whole crypto, whether survive it or now?
Activity: 377
April 26, 2018, 09:02:31 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still believe in crypto?
What is your favorite Altcoin?

I can not predict this and we all also no one knows crypto will continue to survive or die later. But whatever will happen later, I believe this is the best for us all. As long as crypto is still there and always gives me an advantage, during that time I will continue to stick with crypto. It's never too late to invest in crypto. Crypto world is indeed fluctuating, so if it goes up and down it has become a natural thing and we do not need to worry too much about this. I still fully believe in crypto. And my favorite coins are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 08:56:52 AM
I think that the crypto currency will not die, for a very long time it may even be forever, because a lot of people and forces are involved here!
Merit: 22
April 26, 2018, 08:50:47 AM
Crypto needs the enterance and exit to the fiat world. There is no rules and opportunities for that now. People has know for sure that once they have made a fortune they will be able to cash out funds. But without really stable coin it would be impossible. And please dont call tether as stable coin. It is really UNstable, just take a look at its graph
It is just a matter of time when some big institution will create the fully transperent coin that will be the equivalent for a dollar or euro. As for now it is possible to use TrueUsd or LibreCash.
TrueUSD?? Cmmon! Look at the volume ! It is very low! As for LibreCash I know that it is really good stuff but there is zero attention from the users thats why the mass usage is impossible!
It is just the matter of time. When ppl realize how Tether works and how differently works LibreCash or TruUSD, we will have another leader, take it from me
No matter what currency will it be, tether, LibreCash, TrueUSD or any coin in the world. It has to be really stable and provide the way how to cash in/cash out fiat currencies. It is only the way for crypto to survive!
Activity: 37
April 26, 2018, 08:43:13 AM
Crypto will never end. This is the reason why there is good time for cryptok's coins.crypto future is a good.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 08:40:48 AM
With the little I know as the crypto is going now we can say it can but as our elders use to say and I know too there is nothing have beginning that is doesn't have end, But I pray that it will not END INJ
April 26, 2018, 08:34:56 AM
Activity: 640
April 26, 2018, 08:32:50 AM
In near future I don’t see a point of crypto currency to die. It’s just borning now - crypto currency, blockchain ... its only starting it’s way. There is a huge potential of blockchain and crypto currency. And now you have a great opportunity to earn money and become rich while others are still thinking and criticizing Crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: