Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 27. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
April 25, 2018, 09:45:03 AM
Of course crypto will end, but it won't end at the hand of government, i think crypto will start to decline once there's a new technology that's much better than crypto and people decide to use the new tech. It's definitely not too late to invest as crypto only here for about 9 year and it only attract media attention starting last year so there's still a lot of things that can be done with crypto.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 09:44:19 AM
cryptocurrency will not die easily, now cryptocurrency will still continue to develop and grow good. so I think it still takes a long time to cryptocurrency of death and ends.
Activity: 406
April 25, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
I dont think cryptocurrency will come to an end. Yes its volatile. It changes its value everytime but it doesnt mean that its the end. Also news regarding about countries creating rules about cryptos is just a way to regulate the use of it. Some countries already banned cryptos but its impossible to do it world wide because people will always find a way to use crypto.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
April 25, 2018, 09:41:53 AM
Maybe after some time and finish. After all, there is nothing eternal in our world, everything changes very rapidly
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
April 25, 2018, 09:35:47 AM
The crypto currency market is just getting started; and once it takes off there will be no return. The only thing holding it back is development of a system that can support mass adoption; as holding crypto is no easy feat at present.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
No one know about when crypto will end, about three month back when the price was so low people panic about it but today many people smile because the price is up again, so it is not too late to invest.
This is a market that is open up for an investment and it is very wide so i can't tell if it will still go down, and no matter what i still believe in crypto
Activity: 350
April 25, 2018, 09:26:03 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I think crypto will stay alive because now many people are using crypto,
and now many investors are interested in ICO and it will make ICO growing and it will not end

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 09:24:43 AM
I do not think that crypto will end for the longest time. We are at the doors of a digital and computer revolution that started in the 70's and has been going strong ever since. It will last for centuries to come. Our descendants will enjoy crypto.
Activity: 783
April 25, 2018, 09:24:08 AM
cryptocurrency will not die because now cryptocurrency has become one of the technologies that will continue to grow over time. now cryptocurrency is increasingly calculated in different countries and will not easily die, so if anyone says bitcoin will die it's an issue.
Activity: 481
April 25, 2018, 09:17:43 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

I don't think so. There are numerous reasons as to why I think cryptocurrency industry will not die just yet. And no, it is not too late to invest. As a matter of fact you are just in time for investing and buying altcoins. There are a lot of people who still believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
April 25, 2018, 09:07:39 AM
Crypto will never end,maybe us the investors will end but crypto still remains. Crypto will grow more and more bigger this year than the other year.This year will be good to us.I believe the future of crypto and we will have a brighter future.
Activity: 434
April 25, 2018, 09:06:12 AM
crypto currency is the future and how you can abandon what will inevitably happen in the world. in the age of technology and the development of criticism, one of the leaders in mutual settlements between organizations and people
You are right, because cryptocurrency itself really depends on the internet, because this is a digital object.
If creative people and tech geek always develop projects that have good impact on the world, it will provide support for cryptocurrency to survive in the world economy ...
Activity: 114
April 25, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

If the world ends.
Nope, the mass adaption is just coming.
Not below 8K BTC
Never lost the faith.
Zilliqa
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 08:59:15 AM
crypto currency is the future and how you can abandon what will inevitably happen in the world. in the age of technology and the development of criticism, one of the leaders in mutual settlements between organizations and people
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

I do not think crypto will end because what I see now is altcoin experiencing greening and the right time to sell the altcoin you hold because altcoin prices are rising and I still strongly believe in crypto, my favorite altcoin bitcoin, and Ethereum

Activity: 150
Merit: 2
April 24, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
Surely the crypts will end, like all things on this planet (and like the planet itself ...).
This does not prevent you from earning abundantly before their end ...
Activity: 168
April 24, 2018, 11:14:10 AM
Everything is possible, but i think crypto will never end i see the future in crypto. Now it is a trend, tomorrow it will trend too.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 24, 2018, 11:12:14 AM
I think cryptocurrencies never ends.cryptocurrencies is the child technology now but I believe the future. It is a new era...
Activity: 24
April 24, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
I think blockchain solutions will thrive but crytos will slowly die off and only coins with true utility will remain
Activity: 172
April 24, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
I don't think so.Crypto is not end.Crypto is developing the world and change future.
Not too late invest.Many new success project coming soon.You can invest new or old projects.Exactly I believe in crypto.
My favorite coins are ETH,XRP,ADA,TRX,TNT and etc...
Pages:
Jump to: