Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 28. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15
www.cd3d.app
April 24, 2018, 10:54:48 AM
Crypto is a new stage in the development of monetary and financial relations. It has not yet reached its peak and is in the stage of active development. I prefer Etereum.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
Nope. I doubt if crypto will end actually this is only the beginning and there are many tokens build now so this means crypto is being famous in the world now also in the world of business and finance they accept bitcoins in their transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
When I came to the crypto market, I thought it was very late and there was no way to make a profit, bitcoin grew from $ 300, but now I'm smarter and I understand that this is just the beginning.

But for now let's pray and try our best so cryptocurrency will survive in the market as this will be a big effect in the world of cryptocurrency.
We can not say when the cryptocurrency market persists, I think crypto will have a good future because coins like ethereum and bitcoin will gain more power in the world of cryptocurrency and now more interest in the crypto market
Activity: 111
April 24, 2018, 10:40:13 AM
I don't see right now that cryptocurrency will end, so far now I can see a big future in crypto and I think that we have future in it for as long as we will continue to invest and to believe in it.
Activity: 112
April 24, 2018, 10:35:09 AM
When I came to the crypto market, I thought it was very late and there was no way to make a profit, bitcoin grew from $ 300, but now I'm smarter and I understand that this is just the beginning.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 10:33:31 AM
nope,crypto all not end rather it will improve ,use the  transfuse,innovate ,improved on  congrats to early crypto buyers  ,u can  take a look at nauticus exchange currently on ico.
Activity: 336
April 24, 2018, 05:59:57 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?

There is no immortal in this world everything has an end. But don't worry cryptocurrencies will not end in our generation.
It's good to invest right now. Price are rising and it will be more higher on the next few months.
I completely agree. I know that once all cars were with steam engines, and now they can be seen only in the museum. New technologies replace older ones. Therefore, the technical chain block chain will someday be replaced by something more new, but it will not happen in the coming years.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 24, 2018, 02:55:40 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Crypto wouldn't end. The key software to create a coin is open source meaning that just about anyone can create new coin. There are now over 1600 cryptocurrencies that you can buy. Cryptocurrencies are developing permanently.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
April 24, 2018, 12:45:30 AM

There is no immortal in this world everything has an end. But don't worry cryptocurrencies will not end in our generation.
It's good to invest right now. Price are rising and it will be more higher on the next few months.
Activity: 102
April 24, 2018, 12:40:24 AM
I believe if everything will end. including cryptocurrency
but not now, because crypto is just developed. The next technology will be applied from crypto.
Activity: 99
April 24, 2018, 12:21:21 AM
In my opinion. As long as the Internet is encrypted, it will not end. BTC is the representative of block chain technology, and represents the latest technology.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 23, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
As for me now better to say that everything has the beginning, and everything has the end, of course, if we tell that now many projects can't even just raise funds for development that with them to tell. you must be etention and get a moment to sell)
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 23, 2018, 09:23:07 AM
The crypto currency will not end. We need to accept and understand that encryption is a technological advance, and it has been trying to make the world globalized.

Even that crypto has a bright future in this world, but i think it will surely end because nothing is permanent in this world but i am sure that crypto will help many people in thsi world to be rich before it will end, and i believe that crypto will run for mang years maybe it will just end after 50 years.
Activity: 77
April 23, 2018, 09:22:07 AM
No, it was a short respite before the next big rise. Gather more altcoins and buy popcorn.
Activity: 532
April 23, 2018, 09:19:17 AM
All things some time in the future will come to an end, but I do not expect it to happen in the nearest future.

Activity: 156
April 23, 2018, 09:18:17 AM
I think it's too early to say that cryptocurrency will end,
currently cryptocurrency is still in the development stage to dominate the market, given the current access and anything about finances faster is sought cryptocurrency certainly comes as the best option. And it is possible to take over the percentage in the investment sector worldwide
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 23, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

With the Values and prices increasing in cryptocurrency, It doesn't designate or imply the notion that
it's dying at all. It's flourishing and thriving, I think there's still more for crypto it's just started to do
what it's intended to do in the first place. Volatility is a friend, on a red day it may be everybody's enemy
but to me it's a misunderstood neighbor, on a green day it's everybody's best pal. Regulation will only
push crypto to another level but it will take time and it's definitely the only way to go from here on.

Cryptocurrencies are still developing. But that does not mean that will be harder to get, or will faster die. Everything will be easier and better, so it is good time for coins

I think it's gonna be a fast pace competition or race, new developing currencies and projects will surely
continue to emerge. It's gonna be hard to keep up, but that only shows to prove that cryptocurrency
has the means and capacity to outrun, overlap, and pass through what it was originally intended for.
It's innovating it's own, that's something truly spectacular. That's the future and we will get to see it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 03:39:02 AM
crypto is an increasingly popular investment by business people and some countries have supported it so I think this investment will last much longer and will continue to grow
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 23, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I don't think the crypto will end. it is normal for cryptocurrencies prices to go up and down because it is their nature. it is not being controlled by the bank.  
No, It is not too late to invest , infact it is a good time to buy and invest while the price is still low at this moment.
about the prices of cryptocurrency yes there is a chance that it go down more and also a chance to go up double.
I still believe in crypto my favorate coin is ethereum and bitcoin ast they are most stable of all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 03:32:50 AM
In my own opinion, I do not thing  that crypto will end anytime soon. it is just the beginning, but that does not mean that it will not change.
it depends on the upcoming regulations, the adoption and so on. of course some of the altcoins will end (as it happens daily because of scam, running devs and so on), but the whole concept and industry will survive.

Pages:
Jump to: