Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 29. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 23, 2018, 03:28:52 AM
Eventually the madness will end, but some projects will most likely have a continued contribution to real life activities. Which projects? I have no idea.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 03:23:02 AM
I don't see anything that the crypto will end in the currency , this has been witnessed by the public because of its value on the new age. This will continue to rise into the crypto community as people now are aware of its use in the future.
Activity: 93
April 23, 2018, 03:13:56 AM
I don't think it will end. It will neither end nor stop, it is now a part of everyone's life. Although value and transaction involving its value, the market is still there is a bubble, if the market began to calm, pao but its value will decline, but it is part of the process (as much as possible the opportunity to buy COINS), it will be more rapid development. Please pay attention and be careful so that we can get more benefits.
Activity: 112
April 23, 2018, 03:12:01 AM
Crypto will never end.  Yes crypto market is volatile, bitcoin is volatile so don't panic when market crashes down. Just hold your tokens or coins until it goes up.  Many has adopted crypto now so its impossible that it will end.
Activity: 55
April 21, 2018, 04:40:13 PM
I think the crypto may one day be over. But the ending period we do not yet know. When it happens it is usually spread the lack of troop investors who invest their future money so that the crypto world will feel no longer valuable.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 04:37:48 PM
don't know if this is even possible.I think that this is due to the fact people just one moment will cease to use it and just downloads will be lost
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 04:28:41 PM
I think this is going to happen all the time.I am sure that the cryptocurrency still has a great potential for the future
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 21, 2018, 04:14:18 PM
now I do not even see any prerequisites for this.I think that if cryptocurrencies ever to come to an end if only a few dozen years
Activity: 68
April 21, 2018, 04:01:56 PM
No crypto is the future, just getting strated, lots of grow yet to come. I feel like we are at the stage where companies are beginning to look at crypto... will be an exciting year.
Activity: 169
April 21, 2018, 03:47:49 PM
in General, I do not think that cryptocurrency can ever end.according to my own assumptions, this is almost impossible
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 21, 2018, 03:29:47 PM
I do not think crypto will end unless government of each countries of the world go again it.  That's is the only reason I think can kill crypto
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 12:01:20 PM
Actually crypto becoming more and more popular everyday and it's very good. I don't know why people can't stop thinking about end of crypto, different scams and other sad stuff.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
April 21, 2018, 11:34:47 AM
It still only all begins, to to talk about his the end. Perhaps now is the best time to invest.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 11:24:16 AM
We can't say when will cryptocurrency market last but for now let us pray for the best that cryptocurrency will not last in the market because it will be a huge effect here in the forum and in the cryptocurrency world. I think crypto will have good future because coins such as ethereum and bitcoin will gain more power in the cryptocurrency world and many investors will invest again here.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 11:21:24 AM
I think cryptocurrencies will not end cause the money wont end so instead of end they will be improving so the crypto wont end .
Activity: 122
April 21, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
It seems to me it's not too late to invest.  And the crypto will only develop.  And the price of coins will only grow.
Activity: 308
April 21, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
Crypto will end of course. Like everything in this world. But currently crypto is on the first half of it's movement.
Now is even better to invest than it was in February. If you did not spend all your money it's good time for token purchasing. If you don't have possibilities for buying many different tokens you can buy only ETH. This is a very valuable "must-have" coin with bottom price. In January ETH had price more than 1300 USD.    ETH is necessary for holding and for ICO on my mind.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
April 20, 2018, 11:19:04 PM
If the creative and tech geek people always develop the project who have good impact to the world it will give support to cryptocurrency to survive in the economic world, and it will end if the interned end too. Because cryptocurrency is really depend on internet, because its a digital things.
Activity: 91
April 20, 2018, 11:09:12 PM
Crypto, like everything else on or in this Earth, will all end. But not today or the next 50 years! Crypto is still in its infancy stage, and there are more potential that are untapped with this technology and development. The potential avenue for growth of Crypto is just endless for now.
Many have believed and way more are yet to.
Maybe Crypto will end soon or for long way away, but what replaces it will be a derivative of it.
At present, I believe in Crypto. I believe it has more room to grow with a strong and healthy community
Activity: 187
April 20, 2018, 11:02:29 PM
In my opinion crypto currency will never end and it will never die. Lots of crypto users always say that crypto will die when the bitcoin and other altcoin is in a down trend just like they don't know that crypto currency is volatile. Crypto currency is the start of digital money to start the high level of living of every people in this earth. By the use of crypto currency every transaction will become easily if the whole world adopt it. Theres a lot of advantages of crypto currency that makes our life more convenient so for me crypto will never end it is a start for the coming future.
Pages:
Jump to: