Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 37. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 06:14:18 AM
I don't think crypto will end as at the moment. crypto and blockchain technology goes hand in hand, and blockchain is only just started, if that is so then it means crypto as well is just getting started too. So I don't think crypto will end any time soon rather it will evolve in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 06:04:54 AM
I think there will be no end to the cryptocurrency market, maybe the market could fluctuate here and there depending on the news. But it will not be the end of crypto-currencies, as a lot of new money comes on the market in 2018 and most of them want a good entry.
Activity: 109
Presale Starting May 1st
April 12, 2018, 06:01:03 AM
Crypto will never ends. It will make the future.
It will change with the advancing web technology, but the general idea will not affected.

and the most important are the coming regulations.
with this will end with the fake icos. my opinion.
Any bitcoin, as the blockchain technology to be exact. Do these coins really make it easier, charge something, I think that if they die, then at least 10 years.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 05:17:22 AM
Will fiat end? is a more suitable question. It just started. The technology is new and with more potential than just transferring zeros and ones through the banks and pos terminals.
I invested in crypto and I will invest in crypto in the future. It is a good opportunity for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 12, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Cryptocurrency will improve the technology and take a different form with the time. Now, when the market is on the dips, is the good time to invest. Good, but not the best. You need to follow the news and react properly for subsequent actions.
Activity: 101
April 12, 2018, 05:10:34 AM
No one can predict the future that is for sure. We've just action base-on trust, so whenever we still believe in, it is still alive.
Activity: 104
April 12, 2018, 05:08:35 AM
I'm sure Crypto  is still existing. Moreover we can see some of them become better and better. I believe in cryptocurrencies now.
Activity: 795
April 11, 2018, 05:05:37 PM
No, i don't think it will end, crypto is still in phase of development even government have seen how the world monetary system could be changed with adoption of blockchain tech. They will try to see how they can regulate it to stop scam.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
April 11, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
Crypto will never ends. It will make the future.
It will change with the advancing web technology, but the general idea will not affected.

and the most important are the coming regulations.
with this will end with the fake icos. my opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
April 11, 2018, 04:14:37 PM
Of course not. Even if everything will fall below the floor and even deeper, technology will still remain, which brought us crypto world. And why such thoughts? For this there are no prerequisites
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 04:13:49 PM
I still believe crypto is here to stay and nothing can government and other financial authorities can do to stop it. Just last year alone billions of usd was spent to fund projects that raised funds through crypto. If these projects which has now metamorphosed into giant companies are still available and going to be available in the future, then crypto will still be available.
Activity: 99
April 11, 2018, 04:08:48 PM
I do not think that today's crypto currencies will lose anything, I mean that the crypto-currencies will die. I think that the Crypto-currencies will be developing very well and in the near future I think that they will be able to replace the fiat money.

Well don't think anything negative because crypto will never ends unless internet and electricity on this world will disappear or this world will be destroy? Then if not the crypto will continue to live forever and will grow more and more everyday.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
April 11, 2018, 04:04:18 PM
Crypto can't end like an event, it is more than way to make fast buck. You can invest in any time but in an altcoin it will give you more profit. It definitely can go down again, some new regulations about crypto and so on
Activity: 364
April 11, 2018, 03:31:35 PM
Do you ever heard fall down any profitable business or popular system like crypto? Every business has ups and downs or fluctuation. Bitcoin also has face that kind of problem, we know it’s a volatile market and fluctuation is the nature of this coin, so how you think about end of Crypto? If I take the Crypto will end one day, what will happen?  Who trust and love this system, they also create another same kind of system or another crypto? It is happening in this universe, always demand come to the front of life what is the result of crypto. If the crypto end than I can assure another system will come as soon as possible. Though there has no chance of ending crypto so no question come about crypto end.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
I do not think that today's crypto currencies will lose anything, I mean that the crypto-currencies will die. I think that the Crypto-currencies will be developing very well and in the near future I think that they will be able to replace the fiat money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 01:33:41 PM
I cant see crypto ending but I think we defo need a end to loads of shit coins theres way too many

I think this will begin to happen more furiously only when the market of crypto currency will be 5000-10000 coins. Grin
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 12:55:35 PM
I cant see crypto ending but I think we defo need a end to loads of shit coins theres way too many
Activity: 199
Presale Starting May 1st
April 11, 2018, 12:54:00 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency will never end as long as there are investors on different country and not every government will ban cryptocurrency in their country. Most of the government are against bitcoins because they are just afraid that people will not work on the corporate world and will prefer on trading in the market.
You are right, and we can clearly say this time that bitcoin will not end so far as the demand is increasing despite the negative news spreading in the market, so for me ending this cryptocurrency relies entirely in our hands.
Activity: 476
April 11, 2018, 12:34:51 PM
will not be disturbed because there are still many companies that join the bitcoin world, people who invest a lot by buying btc with a high price and waiting for BTC price back expensive.
Activity: 364
April 11, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

Cryptocurrency will never end as long as there are investors on different country and not every government will ban cryptocurrency in their country. Most of the government are against bitcoins because they are just afraid that people will not work on the corporate world and will prefer on trading in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: