Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 33. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 16, 2018, 05:09:50 AM
I think crypto will never die, because the development and the technology that keeps on making this crypto will last. The market is very wide and very decentralized. Do not panic because the market turns. Fluctuation Market is a cycle for the development of crypto in my opinion. So keep believing in Crypto because For me the crypto will forever keep growing and will never die or end.

I also believe in crypto currency and consider it a revolutionary technology, but nothing lasts forever, everyone will someday die someday. But I think the crypto currency will still live very long
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 01:27:05 PM
there is no certainty when the crypto ends. I see crypto will still keep growing well and have great potential. so if talking crypto will end it will not happen and still long time to keep crypto back to high position.
I hope that crypto will never end. It seems to me that now to say that crypto will die is equivalent to if in 2000 to talk about the death of the Internet. As we can see, the Internet is still alive and continues to develop.  Wink
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 07:30:56 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

1) i think someday (soon) crypto for high trader profit will be end, but like a technology crypto will be take his place
2) maybe not)
3) yes
4) ofcourse- it`s a tech
5) i think Byteball, maybe Etherium too
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 14, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
there is no certainty when the crypto ends. I see crypto will still keep growing well and have great potential. so if talking crypto will end it will not happen and still long time to keep crypto back to high position.
Yes even if bitcoin has been depleted mined they still say if bitcoin will persist and will be higher in price as it gets scarce. I did not find an article stating that bitcoin or crypto will die. So even though the price fell I still will hold it because in the future I also believe its price will be very high.
Activity: 490
April 14, 2018, 07:26:34 PM
I think the cryptocurrency world will never end, the crypto era is just beginning, I can not think of any reason to kill the crypto at this time. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is in a difficult period because of the recent bad news about crypto, but I'm pretty sure the market will go through this phase and grow strongly. Right now is a great time for us to invest in crypto because of their low price
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 07:08:40 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Well, I still believe in crypto that will last forever although at time goes by, there are some coins will be down as in zero value but there are some also will exist like for example ETH and BTC, these two names are already established its popularity and very promising for investment.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 07:07:31 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 07:05:24 PM
Its not too late to invest in Crypto as we all see and witnessed the price now is going higher. If there is a chance that crypto will end, there are more chances that it will stay strong by the help of people who promoting Crypto in any social media everyday were infact more people are interested to participating and have been participated in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 07:04:23 PM
the past three or four months have been constantly losing money in the marketplace and investors fear that people have brought this situation to the frenzied state. prices will rise as soon as the crypto money market. crypto will never end
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
April 14, 2018, 07:00:03 PM
I think that now it will not end at all ever. We are all witnessing a new era, This is a new world that is born right now. My still very poorly imagine the whole scale of what is happening. It seems to me that we are still standing at the start.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:54:58 PM
Crypto had come to stay. Crypto is the future technology that can solve some of issue, except for those don't understand what is crypto is all about will think the future of crypto is going end someday. I do believe so much in crypto never thought of the end, because it the future digital currency.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 06:45:50 PM
Cryptocurrency will not come to end, don't worry about it too much for sure that it will be part of our life already until the end. Unless there is no internet worlwide I mean if countries will banned internet.
Crypto will never end. Yes we can experience difficulties anytime but it will never be the reason that crypto will end. It is already a part of our future life. It is for thre future generation, so it will be stay until no one will never gone wrong in this transaction. Unless to if it is no internet in every country or government will banned internet.
Activity: 420
April 14, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

We never know the future of crypto currency.  But right now,  most of the mark are already green, it indicates of the price increase.  I hope that the price increase wont last but continue until it is much higher than the performance last year.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 06:15:17 PM
I think that this day won’t come, unless perhaps a meteor will crash into Earth which will provoke a nuclear winter…)))
Speaking about the invest, I think it's never late to do it, everything has just started.
The chances of the cryptocurrencies to go down are equal to those that they will go up and nobody can be sure of what is going to happen.
Yes, that's right, I still believe in c and I think it makes sense
As for my favourite altcoin it's Etherium
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
April 14, 2018, 02:05:55 PM
Crypto has transcended that point of asking if it would end. It's evolving into a beauty that is transforming nations states. Venezuela is a point of reference. There is no way it would end. The end of it would mean a collapse of the financial world
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
April 14, 2018, 12:52:05 PM
Cryptocurrency will not come to end, don't worry about it too much for sure that it will be part of our life already until the end. Unless there is no internet worlwide I mean if countries will banned internet.
Activity: 216
April 14, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
I think it's obvious now that nothing is going to die and that the market is booming day by day so rest assured that nothing will happen to your coins
It was understandable before, it is almost impossible to kill a crypto currency, who needs to destroy it, if everyone can make a profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 14, 2018, 12:37:36 PM
Maybe in the near future, I probably would not doubt that crypto currency will be able to die, but after I saw the growth in the market, I again believed that the crypto currency is not broken and they can not be destroyed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 06:44:32 AM
I don't see right now that cryptocurrency will end, so far now I can see a big future in crypto and I think that we have future in it for as long as we will continue to invest and to believe in it.
While market regulation of the cryptocurrency will not take the leaders of the big countries in the industry will continue to be many incidents in which the creators of a project to collect money and steal from investors. In my opinion this is one of the reasons that cryptocurrency in 2018 does not develop. People are not willing to invest in the ICO , thereby giving a really good project to market.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
April 14, 2018, 06:41:07 AM
I assume that it is difficult to get an answer, but if I am not mistaken in assuming that crypto activity will end on the grounds that it is only about digital assets, and if anyone assumes that crypto activity will not end there must be some analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: