Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 36. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 11:27:42 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I don't think so, technology is fast approaching and I believe the digital currency is the future. In Japan, you can purchase stuff using digital currency so I think it will not end.
Nope, if you plan to invest in crypto esp in BTC I think it's not too late and the price is forgivable. I suggest you invest in alt coins which is very cheap as of now. Try ETH and Stellar which is more stable and sustainable.
Activity: 81
April 12, 2018, 11:27:23 AM
I don't see any reason why crypto will die Actually crypto helps a lot of people in terms of finances, so don't  ever believe in humors.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 11:26:45 AM
no no and no again.very pleased with the market at the moment and hope that it will continue to grow further all very cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 11:20:50 AM
I can't see any possible reason for this to happen what i understand is cryptocurrency is the greatest thing that comes into our history giving a good effect to many people. Yes we can't deny that others are doing things to distort the good image of cryptocurrency but if we focus on the good things we can find many reasons that this will exist thought the history.
Activity: 151
April 12, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I think cryptocurrencies will never end as long as it has investors and supporters. Its not too late to invest now, but now is the time to invest but make sure to choose a good cryptocurrency. And i always believing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 134
April 12, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
Maybe cryptocurrency will end when the world is over, because I think bitcoin and altcoins are new breakthroughs created to overcome the weakness of currency. I'm sure cryptocurrency will last until the end. My favorite altcoin is ethereum.
April 12, 2018, 09:45:12 AM
I don't see that coming in many years to come, because crypto is growing faster  everyday, and it will keep coming higher
Activity: 532
April 12, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
Crypto currency will never run out. This is a new technology that is very necessary for the whole world. I think that every year there will be more and more new projects connected with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 490
April 12, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
no one known six months ago altcoin Neo grew over the past six months 200 times. In 200 times, you will invest in it several thousands of evergreen in summer and would now be a dollar millionaire:
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
April 12, 2018, 08:54:41 AM
Volatiliy is fine, you just don´t put your house and savings into crpto, you simply use it as another of your investments that should progress into a better profit on the short term and then trade.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
i Don't think with  as you say. Though today's situation is as bad as the number of accidents. But it doesn't cover the future development of encryption, including bitcoin, of course. I think there are many new innovations, more real and useful in our real life.
Activity: 51
April 12, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
That's for sure, now only those who sell coins do not believe in future crypto currency and bitcoin, these people just wanted to get easy money. Those who believe in future technology block chain will not sell their coins at this difficult moment.
Activity: 73
April 12, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
The reality is that technology is evolving, crypto will never end. Development of technology, Although many people may say that bitcoin or crypto is dead, it is always creative and new Lots more potential in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 08:44:07 AM
I'm sure this is only the beginning. There is still too little money in crypto. The market does not represent a big financial danger. I am confident that in the near future we will see strong growth. And by the end of this year we will see a new record for the capitalization of the crypto market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 08:30:20 AM
crypto will never end, The growth of technology here is always innovative and new even more potential
I think this is a good time to buy profit in the future. Stay optimistic because crypto will never end
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
Technology is growing. Why cryptos ended when it was technology of the future? I don't think so. It's just begining. Sit tight, there will be many surprises waiting ahead Grin Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 08:03:03 AM
What's with the capitalization, what's the positive news? All the graphics are up, it's very exciting, how do you think started to the moon?
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
April 12, 2018, 07:58:20 AM
I do not think the crypto market will end. The future will be paid by virtual currency and block technology will change the world currency. But who knows
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 07:54:09 AM
No one can have a good prediction regarding the end of crypto,  but I think that it will never happen, it's price maybe down but to end it I don't believe it.  The government maybe aware how it helps people so let't just hope for the best is yet to come.
Activity: 36
April 12, 2018, 07:47:48 AM
Although some government and media are against crypto there will be  a time that they will all embrace it.
Pages:
Jump to: