Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 35. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 13, 2018, 11:56:23 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I never believed that the cryptocurrency market would end. This is a new potential market, its era has just begun. In the next few years, the crypto market will grow strongly. This is a great time to invest in the market when prices are low. I believe in the future crypto will bring more profit to investors. Some of the potential altcoin that I love are Ethereum and Litecoin, this is the 2 altcoin that has brought me many profits over the past few months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 11:50:56 AM
I think the cryptocurrency will never end. The cryptocurrency market is in a difficult period because there is a lot of bad news related to crypto, but in recent days the market has begun to show signs of recovery. I believe that in just a few months the market will stabilize and the price of crypto will increase. Right now it's a good opportunity for us to buy more crypto because of their low price.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
April 13, 2018, 11:44:00 AM
I think it's not possible in this moment, because too much people are interested in it and we know, that profit from cryptocurrencies can be really nice and it's good invest, so no in this time.
Activity: 322
April 13, 2018, 11:30:42 AM
Cryptocurrencies are still developing. Everything will be easier and better, so it is a good time for coins
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
Cryptos will not die because the blockchain technology can do help to the real world, we need blockchain in many areas, it can change world like Internet did in the past years, what we need do is to hold the good coins, it is like the stock of Google and Facebook
Activity: 351
April 13, 2018, 05:16:14 AM
crypto will not end because this is a new technology that will bring changes to the concept of modern economy. Now it isn't too late for you to try it and the choices in your hands. I believe the crypto world will continue to grow. eth is the right coin for you beginner in crypto world and of course btc is the best
Activity: 294
April 13, 2018, 04:38:44 AM
Cryptocurrency is not ending any time soon. Cryptocurrency is solving serious problems that fiat and many financial system can not solve. And some of the technology in cryptocurrency system are way ahead of mainstream financing. At some point the superiority of cryptocurrency will have to be considered.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
April 13, 2018, 04:33:12 AM
cryptocurrencies will never end, unless the world ends. and the crypto will conquer the world. It is not the ending nor will ends but it is the beginning of the crypton to build itself again and to save the world with the men of steels.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 04:29:28 AM
I don't think it will end since it started , cryptocurrency facilitated lots of our daily payments and money trasnfers
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 04:28:16 AM
Sure not yet. In future maybe
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
April 13, 2018, 04:27:43 AM
We are all aware that someday cryptocurrency trading will become obsolete. But that day isn't now. Although a lot of people may say that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are dead, The graphs say otherwise. The prices may seem bleak at the moment but that doesn't mean that the industry will die. It is just like a bad day that needs to be shaken out to give way for good times. So don't lose faith in the industry right now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 03:35:17 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

i think crypto never be end, cryptocurrency will be always exist till long term in the future
bitcoin users multiply today so its make bitcoin always exist

investing today not late and better than you nothing invest
Activity: 219
April 13, 2018, 03:31:43 AM
Crypto will never end.  Yes crypto market is volatile, bitcoin is volatile so don't panic when market crashes down. Just hold your tokens or coins until it goes up.  Many has adopted crypto now so its impossible that it will end.
Activity: 336
April 13, 2018, 03:24:14 AM
When I came to the crypto market, I thought it was very late and there was no way to make a profit, bitcoin grew from $ 300, but now I'm smarter and I understand that this is just the beginning.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 03:21:54 AM
It seems to me, that there is not. I perfectly know that, there is no one who can foresee what will happen on the cryptocurrencies. But we just need to believe that as long as we can. Of course there is little chance that the community will end.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
With blockchain technology, billing, data validation, personal identification and similar systems will shorten and simplify complex and time-consuming processes and provide significantly more security. And this means that even if cryptocurrencies will settle down, the technology will still proceed.
Activity: 350
April 12, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

There will be no end for cryptocurrency because consumers are keep on coming to the market to invest on bitcoins and as well as miners who are holding their bitcoins that makes the volume of cryptocurrency in the market to grow even more, cryptocurrency will only have an end if internet will be shut down which is the case that will not happen.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
April 12, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
i think no one can stop cryptourrency in future, as long there still internet in the world, cryptocurrency will growing in future
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
April 12, 2018, 12:12:24 PM
No and it is impossible to happen. Cryptocurrency is everyone's hope to overcome their poverty.So, I believe that our government will not remove or ban using cryptocurrency in our country.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
As far as i ma concerned, cryptocurrency is the future. It is one of the trending technology in most parts of the world. It has brought happiness to so many people and i do not see why anyone would want it to end. The only thing we need to eliminate from the cryptospace is fraud and scam. I believe that crypto has a great future ahead and i perceive it will be embraced by many.
Pages:
Jump to: