Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 34. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
April 14, 2018, 06:32:57 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

1. Everything comes to an end .
2. No, its not to late. There are just good times and better times to invest.
3. Yes, it is.But right now it seems to grow.
4. I do believe in crypto.
5. My favorit altcoin is ETH. I see a lot of potential in it .
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 05:58:34 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Lok at charts for last years and you will answer for your ask yourself
History repeats itself
Someday maybe cryptocurrencies will end. Nothing is eternal but I dont think that it will be soon
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 05:33:49 AM

They will not end, since this currency is officially registered. Chance is always there. It is worth investing, because it will rise, even analysts talk about it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
April 13, 2018, 03:35:27 PM
I don't see right now that cryptocurrency will end, so far now I can see a big future in crypto and I think that we have future in it for as long as we will continue to invest and to believe in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
April 13, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

All you have listed it does not say in any way about the collapse of the cryptocurrency and that it will die. So many times already asked on the forum these questions that I do not know how again ask about it.
Activity: 560
April 13, 2018, 03:17:08 PM
No dude, of course, crypto currency will never run out. This is just the beginning. In the future, everything will be connected with the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 122
April 13, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

There is still time and Alts have a good future, look for these Alts and research them and you’ll get to know why.

NANO

TAU

ADA

0x

These coins have potential and I think some of them are already doing well.
Activity: 124
April 13, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

No I don’t think so. You can still buy some good projects, you should look for PRG and XLM. I think these projects have a lot to carry and I'm optimistic about these. Paragon is presenting there first co working space soon which is really going to be a game changer for them.
Activity: 171
April 13, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
For now, I don't think so. Crypto is future technology that can solve some of issue.
But maybe in future crypto will end if other technology found.
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
April 13, 2018, 12:51:42 PM
I think it's obvious now that nothing is going to die and that the market is booming day by day so rest assured that nothing will happen to your coins
Activity: 24
April 13, 2018, 12:39:50 PM
No it will not end, it has "barely" started yet Wink
Activity: 168
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 13, 2018, 12:38:24 PM
obviously not.it's very silly and as impossible to think you are very wrong in such harsh statements and they are not thought out
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
its not end , it just begining guys, dont worry, everything the most important we will see in future! good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
Blockchain technology will always exist, and encryption will always exist only with the Internet.

Activity: 722
Merit: 258
April 13, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
look at the current work of the market and think it is possible to say that cryptocurrencies will die ever it seems to me that it is obvious
Activity: 279
April 13, 2018, 12:16:20 PM
you see that now on the contrary the rate went up and about any end of cryptocurrencies can not go.I think that is procured faster
Activity: 273
April 13, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
when all countries in the world banned cryptop. I thought it was the right time to do it. And it will not happen in the next 1-2 years Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 12:08:02 PM
I am sure that the Crypto-currency will not be able to die for sure, because I think that many just do not fully understand the potential of the Crypto-currency, I think that after people understand what it is and what it can give us, then the Crypto-currency will become more expensive than gold.
For me crypto currency will ne forever exist in the whole world.It will never died or fades away as long us we have alive and support crypto world of happiness.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 13, 2018, 12:07:46 PM
It never will be end. It reach the all country people. nowadays all country people use the crypto. It change the most of the people life. People learn more information from crypto. This information help to improve the future business process and plan to invest and work. It connect the other countries people. So easy to share more information and get ideas. Crypto help to improve your knowledge.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 12:01:10 PM
Crypto will never be end. The price is moving up and down, if it is down it doesnt mean crypto will be over. Wait for the next few months the price of it will increase. Right now it's a good opportunity for us to buy and sell it in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: