Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 40. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 06:51:24 PM
experts say: "Bitcoin can not end, we will not live to see how the issue of bitcoin will end. It will be 2139-2140. I think we will not live to see you. But the mining will continue. Now a certain number of video cards are being mined in the world. And in a month two of them will be three times more. Accordingly, all will have such logic - they need to be installed somewhere, so that they begin to pay for themselves. They will flood everything, and there will be an equalization in all markets. "
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 06:47:06 PM
I do not think that cryptocurrency will ever end and now is the time to buy Ethereum. the best Ethereum coin

Each and everyday a new coin enter into crypto currency so this is the beginning of crypto currency so we need to see more development and achievements of crypto currency so it will not die for many decades.
what crypto currency now is a mass adoption from many countries, if most of the government in the world can provide a clear view against cryptocurrency we might see a lot of investor entering the market.
Cryptocurrency will not die for sure since it is there but the question is will the expensive values of coins will stay forever ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 09, 2018, 06:46:55 PM
I do not think that cryptocurrency will ever end and now is the time to buy Ethereum. the best Ethereum coin

Each and everyday a new coin enter into crypto currency so this is the beginning of crypto currency so we need to see more development and achievements of crypto currency so it will not die for many decades.

We see many applications of cryptocurrency every day! And soon much will change, cryptocurrencies will not exactly die. This is the beginning of the development of global changes in the world.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 09, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

Activity: 1484
Merit: 726
April 09, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

crypto will never end. at least we won't see the end.
it's not too late to invest. you should pick your coin to invest carefully.
there is always this possibility. there are ups and downs.
yes I believe in crypto currencies future.
my favorite altcoins are ethereum and neo.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 11:22:07 AM
it will never die for sure, all this actions from banks and governments are only a desperate attempt to control price using alternative ways...
Activity: 29
Merit: 5
Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works
April 09, 2018, 10:35:30 AM
Die? I'm not sure about this, but it'll be a long time, not this year!
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
April 09, 2018, 10:34:05 AM
it could be crypto will die, but it will be very long.
not yet, now is the time to invest.
maybe yes, maybe not.
yes, I strongly believe.
ethereum is my favorite.
Activity: 154
April 09, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
Many of them will die but the living will share a much brighter future. The crypto has influence many people's mindset and inevitably change some aspect of the world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 09, 2018, 10:13:26 AM
There are cryptos that will die but there are also many cryptos will rise in the future, so the cryptocurrency will not die totally , as the different cryptos are still promoting and improving its functions and uses then this crypto will never end.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
April 09, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

No one knows if crypto will end but i hope its not, its never been late to invest atleast you have to make patience when you started investing upon crypto . It might start slower to gain profit so you must have your target holding and target time when to sell. I hope that the downtrend might end someday thats why i buckle up and buy more altcoins because when the market awakes its gonna hard to cought up again. My favourite coin is electroneum its still under varlued but very high potential coin.
Activity: 165
April 09, 2018, 09:50:33 AM
You must believe that the Cryptocurrancy currency will not die or disappear with certainty because many do not know and understand the potential value of the Cryptocurrancy currency. All will be easier and better because the coins will shine again next year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 09:50:21 AM
I totally agree with opinion about crypto will never end because these r the money that will use future generations, the banknotes are destined to disappear. For about three months there is a serious crisis, but I think it will be overcome soon, and I think this is a good time to buy for future profits
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 09:47:05 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

For me, cryptos will never end because people are continues believe on it and giving hope to people that it will give prosper in the future once they earn or invest money within. I think there's no boundaries when and where you want to engage or invest money with cryptos. For me, proper timing is the best way to invest money within. Nowadays the value of most cryptos are falling and this the best time to buy. In the future there are possibility that the value of crypto will rise.
Activity: 120
April 09, 2018, 09:39:38 AM
Crypto value in grow. But day by day I start understand that it will not continue very long without regulation.
Activity: 8
April 09, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
I don't think so, it's just another barrier on the way of cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 09, 2018, 06:49:51 AM
when looking at the circumstances in which the crypto price is currently falling and also bad news in the media, some social media blocking ads on crypto, pessimistic people must assume this is the end of crypto. but I not, I still see the market cap of some crypto still high, and also still many investors who believe in crypto. I'm sure that soon crypto will explode again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 06:43:05 AM
With this era! And the world is changing faster! Almost all the things and stuff are all powered by Technology! And the use of man power is quite decreasing! So I think Crypto is one thatvreally affects the life of every people. So in this dispensation, it will grow and grow until all human being adopted this kind of living. Those coins in crypto world would be useful in all the matters of life.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 06:19:06 AM
I think crypto will never die, because the development and the technology that keeps on making this crypto will last. The market is very wide and very decentralized. Do not panic because the market turns. Fluctuation Market is a cycle for the development of crypto in my opinion. So keep believing in Crypto because For me the crypto will forever keep growing and will never die or end.
Activity: 57
April 09, 2018, 02:22:49 AM
Crpto cannot end the price may be regulated very soon but it's not going to end.
that is true, for me crypto is that popular that when prices will be stable it would go futher and futher, probably in some years we will be able to pay with crypto on almost every internet side.
I really wish it was so. It is hard to imagine that we could live without visa, paypal, dollar and even without banks.. That sounds really surreal a?
Pages:
Jump to: