Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 43. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
i think crypto will never end, but they will lost their popularity. no it is never late to invest into this crypto. there are so many altcoin that i love the most like eth, man, and many more.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
The crypto market is just beginning to develop. Last year's pamp was only the first wave when people began to massively learn the crypto world. This market has just started to study major institutions. I think it's far from the end, but the very beginning!
Activity: 537
April 05, 2018, 11:06:19 AM
Crypto will never end and i always trust a crypto. It's never too late to invest in crypto. If you want to invest in crypto then this is the right time to invest when prices are falling make an opportunity to buy crypto.
Activity: 70
April 05, 2018, 11:00:37 AM
I trust the crypto and I do not think the crypto will end, maybe this year will not be a year of crypto but it will grow sustainably.  Smiley
Activity: 112
April 05, 2018, 10:58:32 AM
The crypto will never end, it is only growing at an early stage, let's hope the crypto development in the coming period.
Activity: 117
April 05, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
Crypto will end, I do not believe it. It's too potent and there are good applications that change life as well as new management methods, crypto will grow rather than disappear.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Well cryptocurrency wasn't able to affect the countries economy yet. So i don't think crypto would end any moment. But sooner or later it would definitely end. Since technology is improving day by day, they might develop another way of using such methods and call it with different name.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 05, 2018, 12:45:47 AM
no one can predict when crypto is done because now crypto is still running and can be used as a good technology that generates a lot of projects. but keep in mind that crypto can be lost anytime because crypto is technology.
Activity: 154
April 05, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
the question that too often appears in this forum. the coin will never end and will continue to evolve as more rapid technological development also in the community.
Activity: 714
April 05, 2018, 12:32:13 AM
I think crypto for now will not end because now crypto is known to many people who always wonder about crypto. So if now the crypto is over I think it's impossible for the next few years it might just happen.
Activity: 97
April 05, 2018, 12:03:39 AM
Cryptocurrencies leaves no one indifferent. But when you put all your savings there,the only thing you can wish for is that everything goes back as before. But since bitcoin is sold so low, this is an opportunity to buy and sell at the right time. Hence sooner or later bitcoin has to bite the dust. The sooner it happens well and good. So cryptocurrency will not be able to die for sure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 04, 2018, 03:48:27 PM
I think that today we see a historical drop in the Crypto currency market, it seems to me that today it really looks so epic that many probably just do not understand correctly what is happening today.
The scale of capitalization and its decline relative to the world economy is negligible. I do not see anything epic.
Activity: 57
April 04, 2018, 03:23:30 PM
The Crypto currency will certainly survive - since it has some very valuable advantages as compared to "real" currencies. However all the fuss about its legislation and ongoing technological "improvements" and other changes in this volatile environment will probably keep it on constant evolution. I believe it may also settle as a special kind of currency, not a universal one. At least not in the nearest future.
Activity: 448
April 04, 2018, 03:11:09 PM
I think that today we see a historical drop in the Crypto currency market, it seems to me that today it really looks so epic that many probably just do not understand correctly what is happening today.
Activity: 246
April 04, 2018, 03:09:36 PM
I guess we'll see.Could be a blip,but it looks like its trying to recover, instead of rolling down a slick hill.It wouldn't surprise me if I wake up (in about six hours) to a sea of green.So if anyone was trying to time the market before prices start rising,they may want to watch intently for the next few hours.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
April 04, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
Crypto has transcended that point of asking if it would end. It's evolving into a beauty that is transforming nations states. Venezuela is a point of reference. There is no way it would end. The end of it would mean a collapse of the financial world
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 02:57:01 PM
Cryptocurrencies will not end. I believe it. Actually i believe the technology. And it is good time to invest. BTC has really low price now
That's for sure, now only those who sell coins do not believe in future crypto currency and bitcoin, these people just wanted to get easy money. Those who believe in future technology block chain will not sell their coins at this difficult moment.
Activity: 180
Michael - Iagon Community Manager
April 04, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
Do not rush, because the world of cryptocurrencies is just starting to take its steps in the world of currencies and over time will only grow stronger.

Exactly! We are still in the process of building the trust to people and opening their minds about crypto currency.  As we can see also those who are starting new business in this times uses crypto. Crypto currency will hit big if governments will just accept it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
April 03, 2018, 04:35:42 PM
Do not rush, because the world of cryptocurrencies is just starting to take its steps in the world of currencies and over time will only grow stronger.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 04:33:47 PM
Cryptocurrencies will not end. I believe it. Actually i believe the technology. And it is good time to invest. BTC has really low price now
Pages:
Jump to: