Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 44. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 04:19:10 PM
crypto never end, it is just started only, any one can invest now and earn good profit, invest for a longterm, cryptocurrency will change in world market one day, better to invest before learn  good crypto. I believe in crypto and blockchain technology
Activity: 266
April 03, 2018, 04:10:52 PM
as long as we are still there the cryptocurrency will not end, the community makes the cryptocurrency persist,
rest assured Bitcoin and Altcoin will be larger and more famous than at this time in the future because our community is getting bigger.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 04:07:37 PM
What do you say! Cryptocurrency only start it way. When price on the floor - time to invest. Many of famous companies now announce that they start use blockchain We live in time, when blockchain only start work's in daily life. In the near future - it will be everywhere.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:59:12 PM
In order to maintain a reliable bullish reversal, traders must rally past the $7,800 zone and hold the momentum in order for things to look a bit more positive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
April 03, 2018, 03:57:55 PM
Very interesting question. Just like "will internet end" Wink
Of course it can, and internet can become dead, everything is possible in our world. But you should understand that some such actions require a big amount of resources.
For example internet will be dead if there will be no electricity, it can be caused by some serious causes. So crypto - how it can end up? Just with internet Smiley
Until you live and use crypto it will not be the end. It can drop the price, it can lost its function as an investment which gives you 1000000x in few sec. But.
It will still be crypto. If you are here for crypto - crypto will leave, you are the community, community will keep it living. But if you are in crypto just for money - your problem Cheesy So feel the pain. Or forget about all for 3 years.
Activity: 294
April 03, 2018, 03:53:13 PM
Cryptocurrency is the beginning of the world biggest change for modernization. It has full of potential to abolish about the common traditional system that we have today and that is the very reason why cryptocurrency gain the interest of people.

I think these changes will begin in 2-3 years. And this time will be in the market of crypto-currency specialization. Lips sealed Undecided
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 03:52:54 PM
I think that they will develop. Most will disappear. I hope LuckyToken will be successful. Join bounty campaign.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 03, 2018, 03:51:03 PM
Nope, it will not end easily.It may end with evolving.OR advanced technology.And about price, its hard to predict depends on coin also if you hold some great coin don't panic if the market is red just hold it.It will grow for sure.And it's never late to start something.If you want to invest you can do it anytime but do some research on your on first.And my fav altcoins are eos ,neo,eth,effect(coming),ripple(maybe not sure).
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:44:26 PM
Cryptocurrency is the beginning of the world biggest change for modernization. It has full of potential to abolish about the common traditional system that we have today and that is the very reason why cryptocurrency gain the interest of people.
Activity: 46
April 03, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
Cryptocurrency has already become so ingrained in the economy that it will hardly be able to completely get out of it
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
April 03, 2018, 03:14:00 PM
No one is late to invest in this crypto world as its has too much potential for any investor we have too much growth in recent years now many devs working hard for new ways and bringing new technology for all of us so there is no chance its going to end in near future we can say this is going to bring some more new ways for working in next few years as we are now going to be in digital world even some countries doing hard policies but no one can stop this its going to spread and bring good changes in our lives
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
April 03, 2018, 02:41:13 PM
you are not late to invest in crypto.its true market falls downs lot is past few months.but there is a reason for that.mid part or the 2017 crypto spread rapidly among every country.as a result of that lot of newbies invest in crypto for quick profit.as a result of that bitcoin rise lot.at that time government enter to the game with regulations.as a result of that newbies sell of their crypto because they thought market will fall and crypto will end.that is the reason for market fall down.but now market recover slowly.that is a good thing.i really like to invest in CyberMiles,ICX
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 02:36:27 PM
I do not think crypto will ever die, because I'm sure that nothing can block the volume from Crypto because from year to year it keeps increasing volume, and to make investments not too late because in Crypto we are given a lot of asset of choice very much and currently is the right time to start investing because the price is still cheap, my favorite coins are Bch, ripple and Neo.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
April 03, 2018, 02:24:38 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

A particular cryptocurrency can be valueless but it is quite impossible that all of them die.

I don't think it is too late, there are many new coins coming out each days, the market is still very much new and has a huge space for growth.

Yes, in case of speculation no one can predict whether it will go down or up, there is a good possibility that the market will recover again(soon) but for a shorter period of time drop down is very much possible.

It is not a case of belief system. It is not an idea, it is a technology we need to know it not to believe it.

ETH, PRL are my favourite Altcoins.   
Activity: 58
April 03, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
crypto will evolve, transform, regulated and eventually flourish, its just the beginning.
Activity: 84
April 03, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
The era of cryptocurrencies is just beginning. A new global growth that could last for years is about to begin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
April 03, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
I don't think that it can happen - the whole technology is very important to the world - why should crypto dissapear?
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
April 03, 2018, 02:02:36 PM
I think crypto currency will not end because it's a revolutionary currency that mostly people that have big assets are using to store their money on where there's an anonymity on it and no government policy.
Activity: 406
April 03, 2018, 01:59:34 PM
Blockchain is introduced in almost all spheres, and against this background, many startups are born that conduct ICO, release their tokens. And very much willing to buy certain coins. Cryptocurrencies are a young market, and while money is invested in it, it will give an opportunity to earn. therefore, it is too early to talk about the end of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
April 03, 2018, 06:43:45 AM
I think crypto will not end because there are many tokens that are released every week. I think for me it's not too late because you can invest now. I have many favorites bounties, but I hope that everyone will be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: