Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 45. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 06:29:34 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Not to late. Crypto won't end if there are people investing in it. Yes I still believe in crypto. This price is normal and it will hit again the 16000 dollars again eventually. Soon. So, all u need to do when you want to invest in a crypto or altcoin. First, do a research. Deep research. Second, ask for someone who is experienced in terms of crypto. Third, its up to you if you will invest in it or not. Goodluck sir!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 06:23:07 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

I believe that the crypto-currencies will live and develop, gradually replacing the fiat money and entering everyday life.
Invest in the crypto currency is never too late, the only question is which one)
Yes, there will also be market downturns, but there will be growth. Everything is cyclical in this world.
My favorite altcoyin is BitWhite.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 03, 2018, 06:17:49 AM
No one can stop the crypto,It will survive till electricity and internet available in this planet.People still dont know about the crypto world but cryopto has competitive market. Community must conduct seminars to aware the people and i believe the crypto popularity will increase and will survive forever.
Activity: 29
April 03, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
We have to start restricting on how much money we will invest on cryptocurrency, it is just to be well-prepared tho. cryptoassets will be volatile and there will be a massive melt-downs. But we don't have to be worry that much, it won't be happened as long as there will always be a new innovation in functionality of cryptocurrency. It has been predicted that blockchain will transform major industries.   
Activity: 1050
Merit: 844
April 03, 2018, 04:24:35 AM
I never thought that cryptocurrency would end up in my mind just cryptocurrency to go forward,No words are too late to invest,I always believe in cryptocurrency because so far I have received the results directly
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 04:23:16 AM
No, the reason for that is that crypto currencies are decentralized currencies with no single point of operation. Thus even if the governments shut down the currency in one part of the world the currency will still be working just fine everywhere.
Activity: 168
April 03, 2018, 04:20:48 AM
I think that after people understand what it is and what it can give us, then the Crypto-currency will become more expensive than gold.I am sure that the Crypto-currency will not be able to die for sure, because many just do not fully understand the potential of the Crypto-currency,
Activity: 238
April 03, 2018, 04:16:31 AM
there is a technology behind crypto. i don't think it can easily go away
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 04:03:44 AM
I do not think that there will soon be an end to the crypto currency, just capitalization has declined and pulled the price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 03:56:53 AM
Noo. bitcoin will not last. many people panic to make stupid sentences that bitcoin will end. I think the person has a lot of losses so start ugly bitten names of bitcoin so that people also hate
Activity: 231
April 03, 2018, 03:54:21 AM
Crypto will last forever, this technology will overrule all the system in this world, even more the technology has improvement and its going to be better and better.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:52:04 AM

Everything has an end because nothing us permanent but we can't predict when. But as long as the Crypto is still here we muct do our job and enjoy it.

What they are doing to crypto will even help it to stay for a very very long time. The future is bright, let the troubles come to pass away and then we'll move on. That's life anyways
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

What they are doing to crypto will even help it to stay for a very very long time. The future is bright, let the troubles come to pass away and then we'll move on. That's life anyways
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 03, 2018, 03:46:11 AM
nope, even if all coins drops its price, there is no way that it will end here. it happens many times before in the history, and I dont see that crypto will end this year, or end it this way. there is no way that it will happen.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

crypto currency will not end because the crypto currency utilizing technological advances and the times that will continue to grow for the future, to invest no late terms if we are ready capital and confidence and trust will gain a return on investment, ups and downs of the value of crypto currency is not we can predict with certainty
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 03:20:30 AM
I think, Crypto will not end unless there are no investors anymore. It is very impossible for the crypto to lose its investors because they are earning their profit by investing. There's no way for crypto to end because investors will never stop investing especially when they are earning.
Activity: 140
April 03, 2018, 03:05:04 AM
Absolutely no. Neither it will not end nor stop, it is now part of everyone lives. It will to more to grow rapidly as its value and transactions were involved although its value now drops but it part of the process(good opportunity to buy coins many as you can). Just be aware and take things lightly so we can more earnings.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
April 03, 2018, 02:39:02 AM
Crypto will never ends, it make the future. It will change with the advancing web technology, but the general idea will not affected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 02:37:25 AM
In civilized countries, in order to prohibit crypto-currencies, it is necessary to descend to totalitarianism in Iran, for example
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 02:22:17 AM

With all news in the internet im sure crypto not going to end. G20 already said that fintech and the development of it cant be avoided and i do think its never too late to invest on cryptocurrency. I love trx, eth and binance coin. This year will be big for cryptocurrency cause with clear regulation and clear taxation many investors will coming and many businesses will using blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: