Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 46. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
I do not think that the cryptocurrency will end. the Blockchain technology is a very potential new area,like a new day of sunshine.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:09:02 AM
Well, this question is funny. I wouldn't say it will end, neither would I say it won't end, because everything that has a beginning surely has an end. But, as far as this world is still on, I do not think crypto will end just like that. It's here to stay for a very long time. So, as it still exists, let's make the very best out of it.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 01:51:52 AM
It may be that the crypto currency will die someday in the future. But I do not think that this is possible now. While it is in the germinal state, further growth in popularity is yet to come.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 03, 2018, 01:24:39 AM
I think that this will not end, because crazy demand begins, insane earnings, and scammers, impure people, of course, emerge. The golden rule is that if someone promises something to you that is guaranteed to be connected in some way with the crypto currency, then look the person in the eye and think about whether you need it. Because no one should guarantee anything to you, no one here gives guarantees. Crypto currency will only develop, because it is in the hands of all those who do not want to be dependent on the state with their transactions
Activity: 70
April 03, 2018, 01:12:30 AM
Something always had a beginning and the end. Crypto will end when there are another technology which better and more reliable than crypto. That technology will overtake crypto.
Activity: 153
April 03, 2018, 01:08:53 AM
Want money cryptos exist and grow, people should not invest in the movement, when the price is afraid and sell off.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 07:04:50 PM
This is unlikely to happen. Crypto is considered to be one of the greatest inventions or creations of mankind wherein almost anyone can benefit from it. With the great economic contributions that crypto has provided in the past years, the idea of it being abolished is far from becoming a reality. Crypto is here to stay for a long long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 02, 2018, 06:41:45 PM
I am fully sure that  crypto will never end because cypto is the future money the value  of crypto is so high and also now a days crypto is worldwide , many peoples are using the cryptocurrency now a days.
I agree with your opinion. I think Crypto will never end. I do not think they will be the future money of the world. But with the widespread popularity of Crypto, it is widely used throughout the world. They are not easy to fall apart. I am confident that in the next few years Crypto will explode.
Activity: 187
April 02, 2018, 06:33:05 PM
Why worry about that? Crypto will outlive our generation. Make the best of it and align your next generation for exit, if it is overtaken by a new discovery or solution.
Activity: 378
April 02, 2018, 05:53:08 PM
I am fully sure that  crypto will never end because cypto is the future money the value  of crypto is so high and also now a days crypto is worldwide , many peoples are using the cryptocurrency now a days.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
April 02, 2018, 05:49:55 PM
Crypto can end if the state offers a good alternative to crypto-currencies.
Or when we invent some new, ingenious, unique idea, as Satoshi did!
I believe that further crypto will evolve.
And I am sure that someday the state will transfer its economy to its own crypto-currencies!
We are still at the source of blockchain technology, it's not too late!
Activity: 224
April 02, 2018, 05:44:07 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I still believe in crypto , believe that best times only starts , i like credits , when the majority falls , credits keeps its price
Activity: 378
April 02, 2018, 05:36:09 PM
No. No new invention ever ends and moreso,if the internet will not end, then crypto will not end. Cryptopgraphy is a new way of empower the financial industry in a situation where there are controls and what you have access to. Crypto is solving financial technical issues and changing the face of businesses globally.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
April 02, 2018, 05:21:35 PM
Crypto is just beginning to develop. The fact that the market is red does not mean that crypto is dying. There will be growth after the fall.

agree with you on growth after the fall. such examples already happened in history and everyone knows that history likes to repeat.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 05:19:57 PM
Crypto will not end. It might get obsolete in a couple of decades due to other arising technologies, but I think we're safe for at least 10 years. Value will be added to goods and services, and marketcap will rise.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
April 02, 2018, 05:15:41 PM
Crypto can not always be based on constant price reductions, they can not die because the technology of each protocol every project is absolutely necessary to be profitable prospectively in all countries. It is clear now that many countries want to make altcoin to dominate the crypto market, but they really understand that it is impossible for now, so the price weakness that occurs can not be an indicator for the long term. Crypto is not a digital business pattern that can be destroyed very easily because it can reach the percentage of medium trading volume around the world.
Activity: 406
Presale is live!
April 02, 2018, 05:00:42 PM
Crypto is just beginning to develop. The fact that the market is red does not mean that crypto is dying. There will be growth after the fall.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
April 02, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
Hello! I don't think this market its over. I think the party is just started  Grin and all depends on all! Have a nice day and best investments too all of us! Wink Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
April 02, 2018, 04:54:56 PM
Well, I don't think cryptocurrencies will ever end. It would be only possible if all the govt.s ban cryptos, which I don't think might ever happen.
I don't think it is too late to invest, in fact it is a very good time to invest as the market is still on a lower side.
Yes, there is always a chance that the price of cryptocurrencies would decrrase, but it can go up after dropping as well.
I do believe in crypto as I think in future cryptos would become an important part of our economy, they would be used as payments for goods and services as well. My favourite altcoin is Ethereum.
Activity: 602
April 02, 2018, 04:42:37 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Crypto will never end and it will only getting more popular because of its features. We can witness it here in community that everyday more and more ICO that is being created and normally if it will be successful it will turn into another altcoin. I've been in crypto in less than a year and it really amazed me with its uses.
Pages:
Jump to: