Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 42. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
April 07, 2018, 10:52:46 AM
Crpto cannot end the price may be regulated very soon but it's not going to end.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 07, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
We can not answer this question. Prices are not the main indicator, there are many other factors. I am sure that in mid-May we will see a sharp increase, or the same sharp drop, but technologically strong projects will not go away anywhere. Hold, if you believe, sell, if you came for X-trees. 2018 is the year of technology and the issue of regulation, not profits
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
Crypto can not die so early. In 2014, we have already experienced something similar and it seems to me that the situation is repeating. But this is not a reason to panic. In crypto, everything is cyclical and after the fall there will be a growth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 06:42:27 AM
Everything has an end or something similar to it. With crypto currency, this is only the beginning of the end which I think will last a couple of more years. It is necessary to manage to enter more into it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 06:16:06 AM
I think with mass adaption, Crypto will flourish now for this is the time people started getting into Crypto and new money is flowing into the market. New coins are released everyday(including scam ones..lol) and people I guess started to understand the benefits of decentralization.
Activity: 259
April 06, 2018, 12:18:22 AM
End of the cryptocurrency will be, but not earlier than, in 200-300 years. This is a breakthrough development, without which the future can not be imagined. In the near future, it will only gain popularity and significance
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 11:59:47 PM
many discussed about this, when last year crypto could be so popular and very in demand, it is now inversely proportional. falling prices and negative news about crypto, also impact on social media blocking crypto ads. but then crypto is still there and now the price is starting to go up. I think it's hard if crypto will die. while there are still demands, crypto will continue to exist.
Activity: 266
April 05, 2018, 01:50:40 PM
Cryptocurrencies will not end coz it become smth more than temprorary phenomenon and right now is a perfect time to invest. Right now my favoirite altcoin is Nagricoin. Love their idea of orgainic fertilizers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
April 05, 2018, 01:49:13 PM
My opinion is cryptocurrency will stay for good because it is here already and some people are already using and gaining from it.  We are in a computer age now and cryptocurrency is associated with internet so therefore people will always use it.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
April 05, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
Crypto will never end but will transform and mutate for sure with time. Crypto has a great potential and future. The idea itself is inspiring.
Activity: 104
April 05, 2018, 01:35:52 PM
I don't think crypto can come to an end intact i don't pray so. Crypto currency has changed many people life including me. As time goes on crypto will be the largest and most well known in the whole world. Even the government can not kill it.
Activity: 280
April 05, 2018, 01:13:40 PM
Crypto will not die soon,Because underling technology is very strong and un-hackble.
Block-chain technology will not die any more.
Activity: 378
April 05, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
The crypto world can not even be finished. at least for a long time this seems like this. it is very popular and earned it's place is very hard to finish.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
April 05, 2018, 01:11:39 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

i do think there will be an end for everything but  for crypto it would happen in very very long time. Its still best to invest on crypto and playing long term. I do still believe cryptocurrency will be the revolution of currency and it will be adopted and became legal in worldwide. I do love ethereum even though now the value is so low.
Activity: 252
April 05, 2018, 01:10:39 PM
My opinion, cryptocurrency is the easy way to  earn big profit . So will be Never end crypto because crypto currency is big market in worldwide. I believe in cryptocurrency  and my favorite cryptocurrency are BTC, ETH, CS, TRF etc.

There are no easy money here in crypto because if you think like that you will gonna lose all of your money here and gonna eat by the whales easily. It really needs a lot of effort to search and study all the aspects here in crypto don't just jump like because it was easy money or your gonna disappoint your self in the end.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
April 05, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
I think Crypto will not end and it will never end because we are on our way in the Era of cryptocurrency where altcoins and bitcoin dominates the world.
Activity: 392
April 05, 2018, 12:56:42 PM
My opinion, cryptocurrency is the easy way to  earn big profit . So will be Never end crypto because crypto currency is big market in worldwide. I believe in cryptocurrency  and my favorite cryptocurrency are BTC, ETH, CS, TRF etc.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 05, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

I do not think the use of crypto currency market or crypto currency will die, nor do I think it may cause the money of banknotes to be used in the future in the contrary. I will not go on to say that investing is never too late because this market is constantly open to new developments and all kinds of investment opportunities. I believe and trust in the technology of some types of crypto money and project goals rather than cryptocurrency derivatives. The subcodes that I can currently qualify as favorites are GVT, Ethereum, Wepower and Waves.
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
April 05, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

The era of cryptocurrency is just beginning, I do not find any reason to kill the cryptocurrency market. Because crypto brings a lot of benefits to us, it solves the problem of unemployment and brings better lives to so many people, it brings a lot of profit to investors. The market is in a difficult period due to the bad news, but it will break through and stabilize in the next few months. I believe that in the next few years the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly and altcoin prices will rise. Right now the Bitcoin price is lower than $ 7000 and the Ethereum price is less than $ 400 you should buy and hold. One of the altcoin that I love is ethereum because I believe ethereum will help me make a lot of money.
Activity: 154
April 05, 2018, 11:23:24 AM
I wonder why there are many topics like this. "The end of crypto", "Crypto will die",...Why doesn't everyone believe in it? But I will answer the question. The technology is gradually replacing traditional things (cash, works,...). So the digital coin will develop nonstop. In some countries, people are losing faith in the government. So they don't trust in bank. The crypto is a best choice to replace the cash. Its price can go down, the market can be all red, but it can't be die.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: