Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money? - page 12. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 03:47:14 AM
I think its not possible at this moment but if it happen then it will take many years to implementation. I think also  that if any cryptocurrency replace fait money it will bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
May 31, 2018, 03:27:53 AM
I think in near future cryptocurrencies will not replace fiat money. For people like us, they know how great cryptocurrencies are. But the mainstream people still does not accept cryptocurrencies. And they will not as long as the mainstream media is always reporting just bad things about it!
Activity: 82
May 31, 2018, 03:24:18 AM
I think no is the answer. Government don't acknowledge bitcoin. I think there is no need to replace fiat currency. Fiat currency is much stable the crypto currency.

Yes... right answer. cryptocurrency will not be able to replace the fiat. volatility is big problem, and regulation of cryptocurrency still unclear.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 03:22:19 AM
I doubt that in the next few years, bitcoin will supplant Fiat. Even after 10-20 years, this should not be expected, as the Fiat is also being improved, and will not simply give up its position.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 03:12:41 AM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
the possibility that it can happen along with the development of technology and the progress of time for the time when I think we all nobody can know the most important for me is to take advantage of opportunities that will benefit from the investment
Activity: 65
May 31, 2018, 03:08:04 AM
I think no is the answer. Government don't acknowledge bitcoin. I think there is no need to replace fiat currency. Fiat currency is much stable the crypto currency.
Activity: 26
May 31, 2018, 02:56:51 AM
crypto cannot replace the fiat money. Because they have really a different features and different usage, I think bitcoin cannot replace money but it is used on the other types of payment someday. Cryptocurrency and fiat
Activity: 57
May 31, 2018, 02:53:19 AM
Cryptocurrency is not a substitute for legal currency, and it can only do the same. The legal currency is backed by the government, and cryptocurrency cannot be replaced. The government will not allow cryptocurrencies to do so. The cryptocurrency has a large investment value, but as a currency, some of its characteristics may be detrimental to the transaction, such as high transaction costs, as well as the confirmation time and so on. This is why Bitcoin has not yet become a mainstream currency.
Activity: 231
May 31, 2018, 02:46:56 AM
If technology continues to grow and crypto has a nice and more perfect progress in the future, of course it can happen. However we must follow the times. To go to a more advanced civilization of course we have to change to a better direction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 02:42:58 AM
To crypto-currencies superseded the Fiat, it is necessary to use not 1-2 percent of people in everyday life but 70-90 percent, and that the states legitimize the crypt and switch to it instead of fiat money. and this is not even worth counting on, why should the state give the controlled fiat and in effect deprive itself of an unlimited printing press, for the sake of a crypt that is not under control.
Activity: 145
May 31, 2018, 02:42:22 AM
The chance of fiat to be replace bycrypro has a big possibility what we are not sure if when it makes happen since many government in many countries still do not support crypto currency specially with bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 02:37:30 AM
I think that sooner or later it will happen, but I can say with certainty that this is not a fast process! Crypto currency is very pesrpektivna and its use simplifies our life! But the rate is too unstable, which is a big minus!
If this is the case with crypto, it would be unlikely that this would happen, I do not believe this would happen in the world, and it would be expensive and unsafe to talk about the cost of using crypto. The cost of investing in machinery and technology around the world will be very high. and some of them can not use machines to trade. There are some weaknesses that Crypto can not replace cash.
Activity: 173
May 31, 2018, 02:06:00 AM
I think it would be very difficult for crypto coins to replace fiat money. Basically fiat money is ingrained in people's lives and it would be hard to change that habit.Iit also deals with government regulations that prohibit bitcoin as the currency that replaces the national currency. Of course the government will oppose if the coin crypto bitcoin replaces the function and role of fiat money.
Activity: 90
May 31, 2018, 01:49:35 AM
The way crypto is growing i think within a short time it will replace fiat.
Activity: 70
May 31, 2018, 01:21:28 AM
Yup! I think bitcoin will replace fiat currency but not too soon. People today is not easily accepting the future. But it will definitely replace the fiat currency, people just need some time to accept and study the knowledge behind bitcoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 01:01:58 AM
Bitcoin is not what it is advertised to be. It is not cheaper to transmit. It is not easy to use. If you are skeptical of this then try using Bitcoin to buy something and compare it to using a credit card, To understand some of the reasons governments prefer fiat, it is useful to look at the role of currency and why comparable non fiat currencies like gold are not dominant,...
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 12:56:00 AM
it may be substituted if all countries agree or have been inaugurated in each country if the Cryptocurrency currency is better than fiat currency and I am sure in 2050 Cryptocurrency currency will be inaugurated in every country and takes a long time to adapt in every country because many who disagree with Cryptocurrency currency and still hold firmly fiat may be useful to receive
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 12:54:21 AM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

I think no, there is many people who using crypto but there is so many people still want to use fiat money because they don't know what is crypto and how to use it. And there is some people know what is crypto but they don't want to try it because they think that it is scam or fake, because you cannot hold crypto and it doesn't exist in the real world, so that they think that anytime it can be disappear.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
May 31, 2018, 12:50:24 AM
No I highly doubt that cryptocurrency will replace fiat yet. Fiat has been there and has been used for centuries. Although I believe that fiat and cryptocurrency will go hand in hand. Foat is far more recognized and widely accepted compared to cryptocurrency which is on its early stage. Maybe someday when cryptocurrency has established its credibility more and become well known then we may see cryptocurrency replacing fiat money.

indirectly you have acknowledged that bitcoin is capable of replacing fiat, I think it is not about credibility because bitcoin can be ruled out to be a digital commodity if all the countries want it, I am sure that with the coming of digital future will make many countries start to make their digital crypto currency respectively, but still do not want bitcoin to be the top one.

for the clause to replace the fiat, it will surely happen because the government is also concerned with the reduction of the state budget to create a physical fiat.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
May 31, 2018, 12:44:44 AM
I think crypto cannot replace the fiat because fiat is known from the start that is really a good payment system while crypto is new in this modern world many people today that still didn't even know what is crypto yet while fiat is verry well known. We cannot replace fiat because fiat and Crypto is really different.
Pages:
Jump to: