Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money? - page 11. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 06:14:32 AM
Governments sooner or later will start control or limiting of cryptos.Monopoly of money emission is a one of the fundamental parts of the governmental institute.But It will take much longer time do complete this case cause bitcoin can only replace fiat and only when it's legalized worldwide.For now there are only few countries that legalized bitcoin.Bitcoin still can not replace all fiat money all over the world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 06:11:51 AM
I think one day cryptocurrencies maybe will not replace fiat money, but they will be accepted in a lot of stores and places all over the world. So when the resellers and people more like to accept cryptocurrencies then fiat money, i think we got it. Because fiat money will not dissapear in the next twenty years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 06:10:27 AM
I don't think so, cryptocurrency is good as an asset and a good investment because of it's being profitable. It will never replace fiat money and not even in the near future.Fiat mo ey is what we use on our daily lives and it is important to many people.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:03:21 AM
Most people in this sub absolutely Love cryptocurrency but everyone single person will tell you it won’t replace regular fiat currency. lol what’s the point then? I on the other hand actually do think it will replace regular money. It just needs to grow up more and become more stable and widely used. I don’t see why it can’t at least challenge regular money though. People are so short sighted in this sub.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 05:34:08 AM
As per my personal knowledge, crypto will never replace fiat, because crypto is present only for alternatives of all fiat, which makes it easy for everyone to transact with crypto. But if crypto wants to replace fiat, I think it's very difficult, because many procedures will have to be passed in government in every country.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 05:04:49 AM
I don't think it is possible in our time because it is needs very good and quality internet on whole planet. Even credit cards is not everywhere so it is need time to changes. Maybe we will see it, maybe not.
Activity: 98
May 31, 2018, 05:04:20 AM
I also think that if the crypto currency is legalized by the state, then, first of all, it will be bitcoin. And only after the expiration of some time, it will be possible to talk about the possibility of involving other Altcoin by the states.
Activity: 130
May 31, 2018, 05:03:49 AM
well Fiat  has been in the picture foe a very long period of time and it will take quite a lot of effort for crypto to out face it, its however a distant possibility especially if the crypto market is embraced by the governments an the public majority
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 05:00:18 AM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

It is impossible for cryptocurrency to replace the fiat money in the future. The government hate the cryptocurrency because of its volatile and uncontrollable price. If there is a thing from Bitcoin that will influence the future, it is its blockchain future. The blockchain has a really good potential that it might be used in the future. A no fiat future could be possibly happen but a cryptocurrency future is impossible.
Activity: 88
May 31, 2018, 04:59:13 AM
The establishment of cryptocurrency as the medium of exchange is the ultimate aim for which they were initially launched. While the technology behind cryptocurrencies is still in a stage of infancy, it can be said with surety that it will eventually overtake fiat money. People need a safe, secure and standardized way to make online payments.

However, until that happens, we are likely to see thousands of new cryptocurrencies get tested and spit out. We may witness many failed experiments, many times over the evolution of new and improved blockchain technology. Countries will begin to experiment with national cryptocurrencies quite soon, however.
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 04:52:59 AM
Maybe in the future but when that happen it will take place gradually because not all people are used to it, some do not know it yet, if crypto will replace bitcoin fiat, its still on the process.
Activity: 72
May 31, 2018, 04:49:59 AM
it remains to be seen whether crypto will replace fiat, its a long short especially due to the fact that most people are used to fiat and the fact that most governments are out there fighting crypto hence hindering its success
Activity: 588
May 31, 2018, 04:42:04 AM
..probably yes,,i think that someday, that will going to happen..crypto now will going to replace fiat money..but the replacement of fiat to crypto currency will depend on the government if they will going to acknowledge and make crypto as their own currency..
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
May 31, 2018, 04:16:09 AM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
I do not think it can replace fiat money. Because fiat money has been a very longtime currency and I do not think there is an electronic currency that can replace it.
The fiat money is very useful because it is for everyone in the world. Electronic money is too complex compared to so many people in the world so I think it will not be able to become a common currency of the world.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 31, 2018, 04:15:58 AM
I think that whenever crypto will never replace fiat money. Because crypto is just a digital currency that can only be used in the online world and can not be a real form.
Activity: 231
May 31, 2018, 04:10:35 AM
bitcoin, the Fiat itself will not be able to replace, in view of the fact that it will not be enough on a world scale, but the whole of the crypto currency, it is fully capable of this. That's only for this purpose, states first have to develop their national crypto-currencies, make global changes in all areas of the economy
Activity: 98
May 31, 2018, 04:10:01 AM

It is said the blockchain technology is quite convenient and fits perfectly in the world of finance. So I'd say there's a good chance one day our traditional money will be replaced by some other form of money based on blockchain or something that will have evolved from it by then.
All we can do now is speculation, though, because it's not really up to us to decide on the future. Many governments are hesitant to accept it, so I wouldn't be too positive to expect any major financial revolution to happen very soon.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
May 31, 2018, 04:00:21 AM
I think it is possible that our fiat money will be replaced by cryptocurrency but it takes a long time to do it. Today, we are moving to cashless society, we used cards or mobile app to pay or send money to any merchants or other people. And now we have bitcoin that we can used to directly pay or recieve money to any stranger anywhere in the world. It will happen one day.
Activity: 84
May 31, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
I think crypto will not replace fiat money, it's just that crypto become fiat money competitor in world trade and economy ,,
Activity: 279
May 31, 2018, 03:56:47 AM
I doubt that the Fiat will be superseded so quickly. another thing is that soon it will really be possible to pay the crypt in cafes. literally today, an acquaintance posted in the facebook a photo from Norway with a signature - the first bit of a bit of a client.
Pages:
Jump to: