Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money? - page 14. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
May 30, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

The adoption of cryptocurrencies instead of fiat money will not be that an easy process because, here, we are talking about the changing the whole monetary system. Nevertheless, in comparison with fiat money, cryptocurrencies have advantages that will make it surpass fiat money. Crucial here, the regulation of cryptos may be a useful point in the way to enhance the process of replacing fiat money, but this regulation should be applied by the acceptance of people themselves not by one entity.   

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 04:37:19 PM
Crypto will not replace fiat money , even how good cryptocurrency in performance , but if there is no proclamation of the government that we are now using crypto then , fiat money is still on the go, crypto will be still circulating in the digital world, because fiat money is the usual exchange of value , ordinary citizen prefer fiat money than cryptocurrency,
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
In my opinion, crypto currency may not replace fiat money but i really look forward to a time that both of these currencies will be used hand-in-hand by people all over the world. This is the future I hope for. This is because, though crypto currencies holds the key to ease of transactions both p2p and B2B, it will be very difficult to eliminate fiat money completely from the system. All the coins mentioned has the potential to make hikes in prices but i don't think any of them can overtake Bitcoin. Actually the crypto community need Bitcoin to to continue growing to help these coins to also grow.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 04:14:07 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
Fiat is used much more widely has a much higher supply and will forver be an important part of the concept of money . It is unlikely for crypto to replace fiat albeit it can comprise as the major part of the currency system. Laymen are yet to be educated upon crypto so until we see a widespread development in technology fiat cannot be forgotten.
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 03:55:23 PM
Yes
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 03:53:51 PM
maybe . its hard to replace bitcoin to fiat . im thinking how it work if bitcoin goes down then you purchase a car for exact ammount after 1 hr it goes up at 50% . Huh
Activity: 162
May 30, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
The future encrypted currency will certainly not replace the legal currency. We can consider the encrypted currency as a supplement to the Fiat, but it can not replace the Fiat because the legal currency is the power given by the government, and the encrypt currency has no ability to challenge this right.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

Right now, it is so hard to exactly determine which coin will take over but I do believe that cryptocurrency will as common as fiat in the future. I really do hope that cryptocurrency will not die and dominate the economy. In this revolutionized economy, I think our society is more advanced and hopefully more efficient too. I can't wait to see when this will happen and lastly, I hope I am still alive to see it folds.
Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 03:43:03 PM
i think its so hard to replace fiat currency, if cryptocurrency price still depends on demand, crypto never get stable price
Activity: 133
May 30, 2018, 03:36:54 PM
This is happening very soon, inasmuch cryptocurrency is use for exchange for other things
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 03:24:49 PM
no one knows for sure if crypto will replace fiat money even though crypto investors would love to see this happen in few years to come. also there are other currencies currently trying hard to overtake bitcoin but none yet..lets just keep our fingers crossed and see what happens in the crypto world
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

If you would want to know that exactly, then... no one will give you the right answer. We may give our assumptions but those would be considered as an opinion and not a fact.  It may replace fiat in the future since a lot (but not most) people are looking forward for it to happen. But that would take a long time to happen (talking about the arguments with the government and central banks of each country). You see, most people nowadays are not that familiar or interested with cryptocurrencies (some) they may know what it is but they are not using it or probably they are not that open to the idea of replacing fiat money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
May 30, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
I agree with that crypto will replace fiat money but i think it is too long for that it will happen, with crypto business transaction will be faster ever through online and no corruption will be made with this because there is no government officials involve.
But it takes a very long time and must be balanced with the construction of infrastructure facilities to facilitate bitcoin transactions that are highly dependent with internet connection. The important note is, it will be realized if the legality of cryptocurrency has been fully recognized, although every government has a chance to make their own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 88
May 30, 2018, 02:14:01 PM
It is not an impossible fact, we just need to wait and i believe someday it will happen.
Activity: 63
May 30, 2018, 01:47:39 PM
I agree with that crypto will replace fiat money but i think it is too long for that it will happen, with crypto business transaction will be faster ever through online and no corruption will be made with this because there is no government officials involve.
We can say its too soon for this because currently in many developed countries its not under consideration so for developing and third world countries are far behind in this technology if its happen this surely need more then one century even more not less because too much work need for this and its not going to happen in quick session
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
Activity: 95
May 30, 2018, 01:35:43 PM
this will be a trending topic in the first part because there will be an offer between crypto and fiat.maka viral in social media and everyone will talk about it. If it happens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 01:25:04 PM
Thats not possible as crypto is digital currency which will remain so for life....  Fiat is a real currency supported and backed by a government...
Activity: 65
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
May 30, 2018, 01:16:37 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

I REALLY DISAGREE ABOUT CRYPTO REPLACING FIAT MONEY. WHY? First, not all the people have a gadgets to use crypocurrencies, or not all the people knows how to use gadgets, and Fiat money are the money that was made by the government, which can be the worst enemy of cryptos, they can ban it if they want or they can utilize its usefulness. it is really up to them and crypto being the money in the future will not be that easy and seem so impossible right now.
Activity: 93
May 30, 2018, 01:13:44 PM
Cryptocurrencies are volatile and decentralized and i think that  the government will never allow something uncontrollable to get into their economy and never being used as the main currency. There will be a cashless society but it will be not with cryptocurrencies. But if this will happen, the closest and most possible coin that will be use if possible bitcoin is the most preferred.But I don't think this will happen in the future, they might implement some cryptocurrency that is centralized so they can control it, the supply, the price and it's marketplace.
Pages:
Jump to: