Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money? - page 15. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
If we are talking cryptocurrency, there we will meet the fluctuating numbers. I think bitcoin will last up to indeterminate time. but if you have to replace fiat money, it's just a matter of time, cyrpto is currently very mushrooming and unstoppable.
Activity: 201
May 30, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

Don't ever think about it again. It will never happen. Fiat currencies make the identity of a certain country; so we can recognize a country. Also, the givernment won't let it if ever, because they have no control of the crypro currencies, and to regulate the people they must hold also the money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
May 30, 2018, 01:03:17 PM
Yep, crypto currency will definitely replace fiat money and this process have been already started years before. i think the whole fiat money will be replaced within another 5 to 10 years since most countries are yet to accept crypto in their country. Due to traditional usage most countries still not accepted it but they will accept very soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 12:59:36 PM
I think we are very early stage of crypto currency. It have to pass many years and prove its necessity to the general people to replace any fiat currency. But we hope it will replace soon.
Activity: 48
May 30, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
I dont believe cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currency anytime in the near future.
cryptocurrency basically associated with technology with modern devices and our society high literacy rate is less.
and in other side fiat currency is easy to use. But because of exponential growth of crypto market we will
 see cryptocurrencies will gain a place as one of the major players in the fund transfer industry.
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 12:41:55 PM
I think it will go beside fiat money. As fiat money is so popular and the oldest way of transaction, it is too tough to take place.
Activity: 91
May 30, 2018, 12:39:19 PM
for me the crypto stick with bitcoin and will not interfere with legal money, crypto to replace fiat money must go through some important stages because of dealing with the government.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 30, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
Yes it could be possible that cryptocurrency could replace fiat money in some areas like having an online transactions as some of the ICO projects now are introducing crypto token utilization on some of their products and services offered for means of comfort in doing transactions. Actually it is already being used online in a centralized form of currency but people are complaining for high transaction fee so that is why decentralization of cryptocurrency has been introduced.

Anything is possible in today's world why I'm saying this therd are so many invention are happening in a single day so the possibility of disappearing flat money is also high.
Activity: 532
May 30, 2018, 12:31:54 PM
BTC of course than others coin, but let see again how does the fiat money really has a lot of things like easy to use, acceptable in some country, I think all of bitcoiners will absolutely agreed if bitcoin can replace fiat money,  but most society doesn't use bitcoin and there are too many succesful man which unbased from bitcoin. It might be take some time to this thing happens, anyway I hope all the changes will make all the society happy to do life.
Activity: 48
May 30, 2018, 12:25:11 PM
hopefully it's like that. if crytocurency is made fiat money then chances are my coins in crypto will of course rise. if asked when it can happen? I can not answer, because all the decisions from the government. I choose doge coins, because every time we make a transaction cost of this cheap doge coin.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
May 30, 2018, 12:08:51 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
each person's judgment is always different. I think it may happen, but it takes a long time, because the same we know bitcoin does not have a stable price, and many governments today want to ban the crypto trade in the country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
May 30, 2018, 11:52:25 AM
Think, crypto currencies have no chances. Governments will never permit crypto currencies to replace fiat money because such outcome will be unprofitable for them. And people are not ready for such changes: only a small group of investors possess crypto money but only to get profit. In everyday life everyone use fiat. Crypto and fiat are totally different assets.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
May 30, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

They are different from each other sir. This is the common mistake of people in the crypto world, they try to compare two different currency.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
May 30, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
Yes it could be possible that cryptocurrency could replace fiat money in some areas like having an online transactions as some of the ICO projects now are introducing crypto token utilization on some of their products and services offered for means of comfort in doing transactions. Actually it is already being used online in a centralized form of currency but people are complaining for high transaction fee so that is why decentralization of cryptocurrency has been introduced.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 30, 2018, 11:40:41 AM
To be honest, I don't see cryptocurrencies replacing fiat currencies anytime in the near future because the basic requirement to use cryptocurrencies is associated with the knowledge of using modern devices and we don't have the high literacy rate when it comes to the technology on a global scale thus some people will always use fiat currency irrespective of the benefits of cryptocurrencies. However, on the other hand, I do see exponential growth in the user base of crypto too and we will see cryptocurrencies will gain a place as one of the major players in the fund transfer industry.
Activity: 3
May 30, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

I think In the future it will happen. Maybe about 5 years again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
May 30, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
In future, probably. But, it is still unclear how could it be done and what crypto will dominate. Maybe bitcoin will be the first one to be able to use in real transactions. But among those alts, maybe eth could be the tough competitor of bitcoin. It could also be the one who can replace some of the fiat currently in the circulation. There are even highly corrupt nation that establish their own crypto to eliminate the malpractice.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 30, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

I think crypto will not replace fiat money, paper money will still be used for daily transactions and cryptocurrency used for online transactions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 10:36:33 AM
I think it's a no. Cryptocurrency is digital based on blockchain technology, not all will be able to use digital currency. While fiat money is issued by the government which is traceble and taxable.
Agree, Cryptocurrency can never replace the traditional currency becasue of some disadvantages like crypto cannot be transacted without internet connection and fluctuation of market value during payment.
Activity: 70
May 30, 2018, 10:18:58 AM
I think it's a no. Cryptocurrency is digital based on blockchain technology, not all will be able to use digital currency. While fiat money is issued by the government which is traceble and taxable.
Pages:
Jump to: