Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money? - page 13. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 12:36:05 AM
A large number of people start useing crypto instead of fiat money, so it is already replacing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 08:29:52 PM
No I highly doubt that cryptocurrency will replace fiat yet. Fiat has been there and has been used for centuries. Although I believe that fiat and cryptocurrency will go hand in hand. Foat is far more recognized and widely accepted compared to cryptocurrency which is on its early stage. Maybe someday when cryptocurrency has established its credibility more and become well known then we may see cryptocurrency replacing fiat money.
copper member
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
May 30, 2018, 08:22:10 PM
Hi there.

For me I think no, there are lot's of consequences once the fiat money will replace in BTC. The fluctuations in demand for bitcoin and its competitors, in the face of relatively fixed supply because of its wide swings in the price. The disadvantage does crypto could rooted to us is borderless. This might be good insofar as it could facilitate greater trade and capital flows, but from a monetary policy perspective, the Bitcoin ‘area’ is not likely to be an ‘optimal’ currency area.

Fiat money has its own value that its hard to change, it seems like only the government control its own value. Its not the same with BTC, that people are the one controlling its money, that's why we might can feel some changes of the prices. So overall it is still good to stick in our own money which is the fiat money. BTC is just good for a safe and fast transaction and to gain big if you're too lucky about it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
May 30, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
There is a possibility thay bitcoin would replace fiat in  the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 07:54:17 PM
I think No,fiat is the first currency use by our ancestors till now and i dont think it will replace by crypto currency.Maybe in the future crypto and fiat are the currency used by people.The decision is in the people what they want to used.Crypto now a days is not very popular and their is a country not accept bitcoin.But bitcoin is very helpful to everyone.
Moreover, the fiat currency is centralized with the central bank and controlled by the government. The power of the law is much stronger than the decentralized bitcoin. So, although bitcoin will later be accepted as a means of payment, but not to replace the position of fiat money. Fiat is a form of government sovereignty in finance.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
May 30, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
Cryptocurrency will not replace Fiat. Because Fiat has a wider range than Cryptocurrency in its use. Therefore, when compared with Fiat, crypto is still too small. However, in the future it could happen.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 07:34:24 PM
I think that sooner or later it will happen, but I can say with certainty that this is not a fast process! Crypto currency is very pesrpektivna and its use simplifies our life! But the rate is too unstable, which is a big minus!
Activity: 365
May 30, 2018, 07:24:15 PM
Yes. the purpose of crypto's innovation is becoming a transaction tool. And with their advantages, there is no doubt that in the future crypto currency will replace fiat money
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
May 30, 2018, 07:23:14 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

Like most of people in this community, I dream that cryptocurrency will replace fiat in the economy but that will long way and I might be even dead when that happens. But I still hope I can be part of the process. Hopefully, there will be enough number of cryptocurrencies to meet the demand of the future market. I am not sure which one will top in that time but I hope it will be great no matter what.
Activity: 184
May 30, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

In the future it could be because people want to transact quickly, easily and safely. Therefore the right target is the crypto currency because the transaction system is very easy.
Activity: 182
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 30, 2018, 06:09:07 PM
Bitcoin for now and nearest future won't be taking over this one. It has not being accepted world wide and as even being banned by some countries. In the next 10years plus, fiat will still be very available, well mostly in the third world countries.
Activity: 86
May 30, 2018, 06:02:08 PM
It's impossible to happen in the future.All people in the world used fiat in their everyday expenses. Since in the beginning fiat is the currency used and Bitcoin is only 10years exist.And not all people familiar on it.Maybe crypto currency will not replace fiat but it is the other currency used by people.
Activity: 153
May 30, 2018, 05:45:28 PM
I think No,fiat is the first currency use by our ancestors till now and i dont think it will replace by crypto currency.Maybe in the future crypto and fiat are the currency used by people.The decision is in the people what they want to used.Crypto now a days is not very popular and their is a country not accept bitcoin.But bitcoin is very helpful to everyone.
Activity: 419
May 30, 2018, 05:42:47 PM
May be in the next 10 years time there are chances for the wider acceptance of crypto currency which could lead to replacing fiat currencies to crypto currencies as the world is moving to a digital age some of the Government's started to accept the bitcoin  and block chain technology whereas Some Governments started to explore the bitcoin and block chain technology as there is more demand for bitcoins in the crypto currency market they are learning about the bitcoin and block chain technology either to accept that technology or to start their own crypto currency which could lead to replacing fiat currencies to cryptos
Activity: 518
May 30, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

I think we all know that it will take years of arguments and discussions to make cryptocurrency as an "equal" to fiat and a lot longer to replace it completely if that is even possible. The current situation right now of cryptocurrency is critical so we should be careful and avoid any other nonsense arguments with bashers and no-good critiques.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 05:19:32 PM
crypto define the befits of being a decentralised currency rather than saying its is the future crypto can be handled as asset and fiat as money but mostly in digital format
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 05:11:33 PM
Crypto won't ever replace the current system (at least that vision is impossible to foresee) but rather a co-existing system makes much more sense. It would be a sad day if any coin other than Bitcoin was the one that undid the financial system and that is the only one that can imo.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
May 30, 2018, 05:08:48 PM
I agree with that crypto will replace fiat money but i think it is too long for that it will happen, with crypto business transaction will be faster ever through online and no corruption will be made with this because there is no government officials involve.
Nobody will allow it. At least for now. BTC and cryptocurrency can not be adjusted. It is a completely independent creation. This is the problem. BTC will not be legal because it can not be controlled ...
Activity: 169
May 30, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
Perhaps only a few countries will use this digital currency to replace their fiat currency they currently use, as there are still some countries that do not legalize this Bitcoin in their country.
But all can happen, and we will not know what's happening in front of it, hopefully this Bitcoin in the future will be acceptable in this whole world, so we can all feel a real proof of digital technology that we will use as a tool of transaction period front. And Bitcoin will remain the number one coin in the digital currency of the future.
Activity: 8
May 30, 2018, 04:45:45 PM
bisa jadi hahaha
Pages:
Jump to: