Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money? - page 2. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 14
June 02, 2018, 09:29:26 PM
I think its been more years to take place before it happens, there are many things to consider and the government has the power if they will approved it or not.
Yes, it is not easy to replace fiat money; I agree that there's a lot of considerations you should do and it will take a long run for Bitcoin to be accepted in the whole world.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 09:13:43 PM
Maybe it is impossible to happens, crypto cannot replace fiat money.
Crypto currencies are decentralized and users wanted to use it freely and if the government wanted to take over then it will not be decentralized currency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 08:48:48 PM
Highly unlikely. There are so many limitations to crypto
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 08:45:56 PM
I think its been more years to take place before it happens, there are many things to consider and the government has the power if they will approved it or not.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 08:34:56 PM
for me no one will give you the right answer. We may give our assumptions but those would be considered as an opinion and not a fact.  It may replace fiat in the future since a lot (but not most) people are looking forward for it to happen, We can consider the encrypted currency as a supplement to the Fiat, but it can not replace the Fiat because the legal currency is the power given by the government, and the encrypt currency has no ability to challenge this right.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
June 02, 2018, 08:05:19 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
Hmm, I think no,  cryptocurrency will not replace any fiat money.  It is because there are factors that makes fiat money a fiat money.  These fiat money are national currencies, and when you look to the words mentioned, "NATIONAL currencies". It means that a country hold their own currencies or group of countries.  I think the only way for a cryptocurrency to be a national currency is when a new country is formed or a country that is using other currencies wants to have a reform.
Activity: 34
June 02, 2018, 07:58:45 PM
Maybe not. Most of the emerging crypto currencies now are meant for different purposes and it may take time for this to happen and moreso, people like to have their money at their disposal.So, fiat currencies will still remain while crypto is used as an alternative currency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
June 02, 2018, 07:54:18 PM
Maybe,  but for me,  it is not that easy since a lot of people are not that skilled and can easily adopt the trend.  And there are also some areas that there are no internet so eventually they cannot easily access and use bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 07:38:20 PM
if something like that happens I am sure that they will introduce a completely new coin which is not in markets now, imagine how many social medias were before facebook that now are extinct.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 02, 2018, 07:32:53 PM
I think that crypto currency will never replace paper money! More precisely, this will not happen in the near future, because the crypto currency is not yet distributed at this level!
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 07:22:02 PM
I don't think that crypto will ever replace fiat even though it's demand will keep rising but it will never be an alternative to fiat.
Activity: 201
June 02, 2018, 06:36:51 PM
No, Cryptocurrency will not replace Fiat's money, because Despite having the same function Crypto And Fiat remain Different, Crypto Shaped Digital and Fiat Money Shaped Physical. Only Modern people understand Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 06:26:34 PM
I think, crypto currency will not replace the fiat currency, why? because crypto currency does not have stability value. and the government can not keep an eye on it. but if it works together, I think crypto and fiat currencies can work together well. if every country legalizes this. fiat money has a fixed value. and can be supervised by the government. so crypto currency will not work.
This is partly due to the fact that electronic money is not of a stable value and that, in part, if electronic money is exchanged, the cost of technical investment in the transaction will be high. human consumption. The cost will be high, some people will not adapt to technology, so the use will be more difficult. I think BTC will never replace fiat.
Activity: 514
●●
June 02, 2018, 05:46:04 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

Nothing is impossible in this world if the creator wishes. we see the world in the future.
Activity: 728
June 02, 2018, 05:43:32 PM
I think it's not easy to do that, both have value and are very helpful in transacting so crypto and fiat money are parallel to their usefulness in everyday life in this modern era.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 05:32:48 PM
fiat money one way or the other will surely be replaced and i am positive bitcoin will do that. in years to cryptocurrency is the new revolution money and with time it will spread all across the globe. countries that were against it initially will surely come together to accept it as it serves better and faster use than fiat currency
Activity: 8
June 02, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
Btc is not trying to take over fiat. It’s just another option for us to choose as a means of payment. However, as we become more technologically advanced, I can see cryptocurrencies being more widely used as opposed to paper. Fiat will obviously become obsolete one day, but that day can either be soon or far into the future. Who knows.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 04:14:02 PM
I think that this will happen in the next few years. I have no doubt about this. The time of domination of the fiat currencies will soon end.
I think the government will not allow this to happen because in the first place not all the people are know the existence of it besides bitcoin is not yet legal and not yet illegal, I mean to say every government of the country they don't know how to put a right bill to implement on crypto  and crypto is known for having a decentralized form so the system will also replace to centralization. But bitcoin has a chance to be recognize as one of the global currency.
Activity: 462
June 02, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
I think that this will happen in the next few years. I have no doubt about this. The time of domination of the fiat currencies will soon end.
Activity: 11
June 02, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
May be Bitcoin in future can replace fiat money
Pages:
Jump to: