Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money? - page 3. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 02:30:02 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
There's a possibility but I think that is so far from happening for now knowing that bitcoin is not yet legal all over the world and some countries has even banned it within their areas so it would really take a lot of time and work before bitcoin finally replaces fiat. We can hope for the best but we should hope that the best will happen even if it's not on bitcoin's favor.
Activity: 203
Merit: 17
June 02, 2018, 02:25:38 PM
not, it wont, but it will go hand by hand with the traditional fiat i think, maybe in the long future it could replace it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 02:17:26 PM
Well i guess its YES  Cheesy but  it will takes many many years before its all implemented in all over the country.
well it can be a shocker, that anything can happen in the next few months because  of the rate the other crypto is gaining the ground all over the world
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
June 02, 2018, 01:43:10 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
cryptocurrench will most likely be as ubiquitious as gist curre cy in the future, but I don't believe it would reach a point where bitcoin is used more and fiat currencies will beckme obsolete. After all, even though there are disadvantages about fiat currencies, I still don't believe it would increase or increase the level. Which then made my work harder.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 02, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
I think, crypto currency will not replace the fiat currency, why? because crypto currency does not have stability value. and the government can not keep an eye on it. but if it works together, I think crypto and fiat currencies can work together well. if every country legalizes this. fiat money has a fixed value. and can be supervised by the government. so crypto currency will not work.
Activity: 91
June 02, 2018, 01:07:09 PM
I think it so,,,
It is possible to crypto can replace fiat money. World is now become digitization. We all know crypto is most digital currency. Also everyday many people are joining on crypto. So, it is possible. Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
June 02, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
Government will not allow such a thing to happen because they are the one controlling bitcoin and other crypto currency. It will only happen when government creat their own crypto coins or adopt bitcoin which take a very log time for such a thing to happen.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 12:41:26 PM
Crypto will not replace anything, it will be just alongside it. Cryptos base their value off fiat currency and fiat currency is government controlled currency determined by the economy of the country. Cryptos is great and all but we use crypto because we later exchange them for fiat currency and that's true for most of us. Cryptos will not replace anything it will just be alongside it.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
June 02, 2018, 12:40:16 PM
Well i guess its YES  Cheesy but  it will takes many many years before its all implemented in all over the country.
It has a great future when it comes to future transaction because it is has a much better system compare on most of the banking system out there. It could also help to lift up the economy and to give people a chance to earn more and to make a better living in the future on building investments, trading and transaction that could give them profit in the future.
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 12:34:28 PM
Until now i'm not sure but a few of usefulness of fiat money in some  place start succeeded by bitcoin as in Japan , on daily use Japanese people can buy many stuff with bitcoin and i believe this will happened to other country too.Time will proving it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:20:42 PM
For some reason it seems to me that in 2 years by 2020 we will be in the era of cryptomoney. Of course I have a lot of assumptions about why, it will happen. the first country that will introduce this in the country is the UAE. Arab Emirates.
Activity: 74
June 02, 2018, 12:16:40 PM
The present can not be predicted. It takes time to become reality. Current bitcoin prices are very low, proving one thing, the number of people taking bitcoin is gradually limited. So we need to hope for a bitcoin future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 11:57:27 AM
Eventually digital currency will be the currency but it's a long way to go
Activity: 75
June 02, 2018, 11:50:47 AM
I think it is possible that crypto can replace fiat money but, it will take so many years for crypto to replace fiat money. I believe that time will come that almost everything we use will be technology-based. so, there is a possibility that crypto will replace fiat money but, not now, not soon, it will take many years.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 11:30:33 AM
I think cryptocurrency cannot  replace fiat money becaise it can transact anything what we need her like for example payments, groceries, gasolines etc. And the  crypto is always need an internet connections which right now, our connections are not so speedy.
Activity: 120
June 02, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
Maybe not completely but certainly, cryptos would become more dominant over fiat money as we progress, but that would not happen in a few years i guess.
i think cryptocurrency cannot replace traditional currency because transactions using crypto is always need an internet connectios.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 11:14:31 AM
Maybe not completely but certainly, cryptos would become more dominant over fiat money as we progress, but that would not happen in a few years i guess.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
June 02, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
I think it could happen. this is just a matter of time and the right moment, the current trend is already heading that way.

Cryptocurrency is a great in the future since it will be a great in terms of our transactions. Crypto might replace Fiat but we are talking about a future in the future here since the future is still rotating on fiats and cards. Digital currencies are still being developed and it is still not ready to take that kind of big upgrade being a fiat.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 10:22:21 AM
No one can tell but it's possible to replace fiat money to bitcoin. If government legalize bitcoin into their country the popularity of bitcoin all over the world is undescribable, the investors trust bitcoin. The number one cryptos in cryptocurrency industry nobody can take over even no one can surpass because bitcoin is the most trusted and valuable coins in cryptos market.
Activity: 39
June 02, 2018, 10:18:04 AM
Sure that in future cryptos will be used for many people.
Pages:
Jump to: