Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money? - page 5. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 09:11:07 AM
The result of all these measures will inevitably be the infringement of the economic freedoms of citizens, thereby the authorities themselves will push users "into the arms of the crypto currency". According to the forecasts of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, a turn in the direction of bitcoin, ether and other digital money will happen in 10 years, when the volume of paper bills will inevitably be reduced three times (from one and a half trillions to 500 billion).
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 09:09:36 AM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

I think It is difficult that crypto will replace fiat money. Because Goverments will keep their fiat money. But, In the future It will happen. when the crypto dominate.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 09:07:40 AM
The convenience and convenience of the BTC has been welcomed by many people around the world. The BTC may re-establish a monetary system around the world!

When this system is supported by the vast majority of countries and populations in the world, it is time for BTC to replace legal tender.
Activity: 68
June 02, 2018, 09:06:28 AM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

It is possible, In the future it will happen. crypto will replace fiat money, when the market is more stable.
I think its not.The problem is the whole adoption of cryptocurrency is really impossible.Maybe we can use crpytocurrencies in internet like online shopping,bills payment ,online games,buying ticket and etc.Crypto cannot replace fiat.
Activity: 89
June 02, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

It is possible, In the future it will happen. crypto will replace fiat money, when the market is more stable.
Activity: 392
June 02, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
I think no, cryptocurrency will always be an asset in my opinion, but i think its really posibble in near future to fiat money digitalized their form, i think fiat money will be a digital money and using technology like a blockchain soon
For me it is impossible that cryptocurrency will replace fiat money because all people all over the world will needs fiat to survive in this world and for me fiat money is really important so crypto doesnt have any chance to replace it, but  i think the future some restaurant and store will accept crypto as payment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 08:35:47 AM
Crypto will never replace fiat currency. National currency will exists and crypto currency espically Bitcoin, ETH or Ripple may exists with national currency.
indeed between the cryptocurrency and the conventional currency can never be competed or competed. for now or in the future.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
June 02, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

It would take several long years before cryptocurrency will finally take over our old fiat money. What is certain at this time is that it will take place. There is no stopping cryptocurrency to conquer the world. This is one of the greatest social evolution that will happen in our society. And we are kind of lucky to be part of this at an earlier time. Bitcoin is the one that would lead this change.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
June 02, 2018, 08:23:11 AM
It may even be, because at present these coins strongly affect the current economy in different countries, which is why there can be such a risk, and it can not be removed, because all this is necessary.
Activity: 222
June 02, 2018, 08:10:29 AM
Crypto will never replace fiat currency. National currency will exists and crypto currency espically Bitcoin, ETH or Ripple may exists with national currency.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
June 02, 2018, 07:31:02 AM
I don't think cryptocurrency can't replace fiat money because many people used paper money to buy things need to their everyday lives. But there's possibility to replace it because cryptocurrency is very powerful compared to it but it will take a long time for the process on it to be truly happens. But i'll not agree if it is will happens.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
June 02, 2018, 06:46:16 AM
I think it may not replace fiat ever. There are somw aspects that uses fiat and fiat only. It can be as good as fiat but not replace it totally. Not all people and countries have some resources to support cryptocurrency. With this, fiat is always applocable to it.
Activity: 58
June 02, 2018, 06:34:21 AM
I dont think crypto currency can replace fiat in future .
Because fiat money uses by everybody. It is the easiest way to transact .
Even you are in the uncivilized country . Unlike crypto cannot  identified by other person who have no idea what crypto is?
Activity: 93
June 02, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

I prefer ETH because ETH fully supports bitcoin so the price can stabilize in the crypto market. Bitcoin can replace the fiat currency and I do not know when it can replace it but it all takes a long process to create a new currency. Cool
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
June 02, 2018, 06:25:55 AM
As the world is moving to a digital era more and more Governments are accepting the bitcoins and block chain technology and many Governments have started to explore the bitcoin and block chain technology to implement this block chain technology, may be in the next five to ten years time there are chances for the for the whole world to accept the bitcoin and block chain technology and could even replace fiat currencies to crypto currencies which will be centralized which can be controlled by the Government and Bitcoins will be in the mainstream of financial industry.
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 06:06:14 AM
maybe yes! no one knows as of today the replacement of fiat money to crypto currency is far to happen. there are so many issues regarding cryptocurrency that must be address before it can consider as replacement to fiat.. but even that, still cryptocurrency is consider a good form of payment to any transaction people will be made.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 02, 2018, 06:06:08 AM
Bitcoin for now and nearest future won't be taking over this one. It has not being accepted world wide and as even being banned by some countries. In the next 10years plus, fiat will still be very available, well mostly in the third world countries.
Bitcoin and fiat are of course different things, besides getting banned from different countries things can not be done bitcoin is replace fiat, I think both can complement each other because it has advantages and disadvantages in bitcoin and fiat.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 06:00:40 AM
Bitcoin for now and nearest future won't be taking over this one. It has not being accepted world wide and as even being banned by some countries. In the next 10years plus, fiat will still be very available, well mostly in the third world countries.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
June 02, 2018, 05:06:27 AM
I think no, cryptocurrency will always be an asset in my opinion, but i think its really posibble in near future to fiat money digitalized their form, i think fiat money will be a digital money and using technology like a blockchain soon
Activity: 476
June 02, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
It may not happen within our generation because of the regulations and ban being imposed on cryptocurrency by various countries. These attack is really affecting bitcoin both in price and further adoption by companies and merchants. Crypto replacing fiat money in near future is still very far.
Pages:
Jump to: