Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 14. (Read 17371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I think that stablecoins are best suited for payment, because it is uncomfortable to use a cryptocurrency because of its volatility!
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
I am pretty sure yes. Because some of the online shop can be easily paid via bitcoins and ethereum even without directly fiat currencies. That's a good thing and an advantage of crypto on its development.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Actually Yes because its more convinient to use its less hustle for the users to buy sell ang make a transact for their everyday life.

Ang for choosing a coin i prefer to those coin that proves their worth amd jow they can survive when the market is down.

Bitcoin,etherium,XRP

Absolutely, and aside from BTC, ETH and XRP there are more digital coins out in the market are good to use in payment like Aywa coin, stellar, and monero.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?
Of course it is really mpre convenience if we will use cryptocurrencies in payments. There are now stores that are now accepting cryptocurrencies like ethereum, bitcoin ltc, and xrp as payment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
what I know in some countries has been using crypto as a payment when you buy something at the store and it's very practical and convenient, in my opinion the payment that is currently the fastest is bitcoin
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The percentage of payments through the cryptocurrency, in comparison with other means of payment, is simply scanty, and you say so confidently, as if every second payment is carried out through the cryptocurrency
in fact there are still many people who regard cryptocurrency as an investment asset that is traded on the exchange. we rarely see the actual use value of cryptocurrency as a means of payment.

I don't think crypto, bitcoin in particular is very rare to use as payment method. It has been used for so long already and now the number of merchants accepting bitcoin is growing day by day. I actually paid the renewal of one of my domain names via bitpay. No need to use credit card.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

There are already a lot of merchants accepting Bitcoin as a payment option.  (I recently saw one in Thailand).

I really don't think that in the middle future we can see any other coin than Bitcoin to be used for daily payments.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504

Yes, I believe that in the near future cryptocurrency will be able to exist as payment for a certain product. In my opinion, it is very newfangled and convenient for most people who are related to the crypto world. And most likely the payment will start traditionally with Bitcoins.
The future of payments is not possible without cryptocurrency. This is something that is expanding like wild fire and in the next ten year, almost all the businesses around the world would have their bases on blockchain using cryptocurrency the main channel of money transfer. So, this could be something lucrative in future if you are able to build your business around cryptocurrency.

I do see more than 50% of financial transactions may be done through various cyprocurrencies for their own reasons within next decade. Because, cryptocurrencies are having many real life advantages which are attractive enough for any people to think about adopting cryptos for their financial needs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Actually Yes because its more convinient to use its less hustle for the users to buy sell ang make a transact for their everyday life.

Ang for choosing a coin i prefer to those coin that proves their worth amd jow they can survive when the market is down.

Bitcoin,etherium,XRP
Activity: 571
I think that this is quite possible, but the question is when cryptocurrencies will become popular with at least a third of the population, so that there are as many people as possible who are ready to use cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
I think that cryptocurrencies will become payment but not in everything.  Most likely it should be expensive purchases where transaction costs are high. If purchase not expensive then you can offer such as waves or dogecoin like payment methods  for example)
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
The percentage of payments through the cryptocurrency, in comparison with other means of payment, is simply scanty, and you say so confidently, as if every second payment is carried out through the cryptocurrency
in fact there are still many people who regard cryptocurrency as an investment asset that is traded on the exchange. we rarely see the actual use value of cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black

Uhhmm ... I think cryptocurrencies have been used for payments for years now, they are very useful and convenient as you can pay bills and shop online through it. Where have you been all this time lol? haven't you heard of bitcoin and asking these questions lol. Why are you on this forum?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

I think when to comes to payment using crpto currencies, bitcoin and litecoin are best preffered. but you can use etherum too.
When it comes to specific websites or webpages, or stores; it all depends on the requirement of the webpage.

We have Nordvpn website, that accepts etherum, bitcoin as a means of payment.
While australia airport accepts just btc, as informed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

Uhhmm ... I think cryptocurrencies have been used for payments for years now, they are very useful and convenient as you can pay bills and shop online through it. Where have you been all this time lol? haven't you heard of bitcoin and asking these questions lol. Why are you on this forum?
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Many companies have already agreed to receive payments with cryptocurrency. And every day these companies are increasing. And there are many projects on the market in order to speed up and facilitate these payment transactions. Especially platforms like Paytomat and Pundix enable us to use our crypto coins in daily life. And they continue to grow quite successfully. In the coming years, more platforms will emerge and more companies will agree to pay with our crypto coins. Because i believe the crypto is our future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

In many countries of Europe, Southeast Asia and North America, cryptocurrency is already actively used as a medium for making payments. However, it is too early to rejoice for the speed of transactions and transfer fees are far from perfect and cannot yet compete with ordinary money.

It's true that the fees and the speed of the transaction are far from perfect, but every day the technology goes ahead and every project develops. Also, with each passing day, the number of places where cryptocurrencies are accepted increases. I think that the implementation of Lightning Network will speed up this adoption even more and soon we will be able to pay cryptocurrencies in the same way as for example with a credit card.
Activity: 228

Will cryptocurrencies be able to be used for payment? So it is already used, though not as expanded as we would like it, but still the technology is gradually developing and I believe that one day we will be able to pay with cryptocurrency even for a loaf of bread. It's just a matter of time for the cryptocurrency to fully integrate into our daily lives, this direction should go a long and not easy way. I believe it will happen.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
Crypto is already being used for payments. I think the question should be if it will be used for mainstream payments. There are presently many drawbacks regarding the big players , institutions and firms from harnessing crypto. Examples of such issues include scalability and security, but with time I think this will be greatly revamped.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
Most cryptos can be used for payments and some are designed to do exactly that, such as bitcoin, monero and zcash for example. Whether you can actually use them though depends if they are accepted by the stores you want to use them in.
Pages:
Jump to: